Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLAKE 2s Mining related topics  (Read 3683 times)
doktor83

Activity: 2534
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

You take the number of coins per block - pool fee, and calculate your % you got for your shares and that is the reward you get.
Yes i know you want more, you think you deserve the whole block reward, but hey, that's not how this stuff works.

It's easier to just bark than to actually learn how this stuff works.

So i won't be repeating myself anymore, there will always be new noobies just like you blaming everyone and everything for their low profit.

I won't repeat myself too but math is math and everyone can do his homework.

Block reward for XVG is 1560. On your pool I usually had 2.75 shares per minute. On xvgminingclub I had 3.74 per minute and on premiumminer.com I have 7.75 per minute in last 4 hour. Here is the proof

Hi,

Very interesting info, good job, I think this can help miners to understand diference between honest pools and pools that steal your coins. If you feel comfortable sharing this information, I really apreciate if you can post this info in another pages. It would be good for us if people know about this study you have done.

Thread for Premium Miner Pool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048992.20

Thanks for your support.

lol, no man , what he wrote is totally wrong, it's not how this stuff works.
I can set my pool diff 0.01 and you will get 300 shares/min, but that won't give you more earnings.
Don' be stupid, and don't copy stupid peoples posts.

Also you are probably the same person, again only advertising your pool Smiley

So people reading this, i hope you can learn something new from this, except that premiumminer is the best pool Cheesy Cheesy

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Premiermine

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

You take the number of coins per block - pool fee, and calculate your % you got for your shares and that is the reward you get.
Yes i know you want more, you think you deserve the whole block reward, but hey, that's not how this stuff works.

It's easier to just bark than to actually learn how this stuff works.

So i won't be repeating myself anymore, there will always be new noobies just like you blaming everyone and everything for their low profit.

I won't repeat myself too but math is math and everyone can do his homework.

Block reward for XVG is 1560. On your pool I usually had 2.75 shares per minute. On xvgminingclub I had 3.74 per minute and on premiumminer.com I have 7.75 per minute in last 4 hour. Here is the proof

https://s13.postimg.org/zf6vlw5nr/premiummining_XVG.png

Hi,

Very interesting info, good job, I think this can help miners to understand diference between honest pools and pools that steal your coins. If you feel comfortable sharing this information, I really apreciate if you can post this info in another pages. It would be good for us if people know about this study you have done.

Thread for Premium Miner Pool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048992.20

Thanks for your support.

lol, no man , what he wrote is totally wrong, it's not how this stuff works.
I can set my pool diff 0.01 and you will get 300 shares/min, but that won't give you more earnings.
Don' be stupid, and don't copy stupid peoples posts.

Also you are probably the same person, again only advertising your pool Smiley

So people reading this, i hope you can learn something new from this, except that premiumminer is the best pool Cheesy Cheesy

I'm sorry if it bothered you, it was not my intention, I just limited to posting information of the user who made the comparison, it is true that difficulty is something that has to be told, I have no problem in recognizing it. It's my fault.

I don't think you should insult people, never, much less when you have set up a business in which you depend on them. Surely you just lost a miner forever.

Maybe we can both learn something today.
doktor83

Activity: 2534
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

im not trying to run a business. The pool isn't making me money, i made a pool just for fun and practice and to help in decentralising some coins.
You won't surely get rich with your 0% fee too.
Nobody was insulted here, i just said, don't be stupid and listen & copy what stupid people say, like that guy showing off stupidity in every post.

Good luck to you, and i hope you learn a lot of new things with your pool project. Wink

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
mine_phun

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

For those interested :

@NLpool we run multiple Blake2S coins now. The pool is very stable and running nice.

You can dual mine this coins with us:

- XVG Verge
- Shield
- Tajcoin
- Nevacoin
- Infocoin

For Keccak you can mine:

- Maxoin ( First blocks found )
- Creativecoin
- Smartcash

And if you want optimal use of your RIG, then add a CPUminer and mine YenTen for extra coins! Yenten has also been added to our pool today.

If any questions join our Telegram channel @ t.me/nlpool or check our website nlpool.nl

Happy mining!
mine_phun

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

It's pool overhead. The percentage is really small ( 0,007% ) so you don't have to worry about it.

Later on we enable exchange, then the coins will exchange to the wallet you mine on..... Perhaps you get 1 extra XVG  Cheesy Cheesy
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

64.217% of the last found block, to be precise.
62.366% now, still feels a bit lonely
Neu_Cinetico

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

For those interested :

@NLpool we run multiple Blake2S coins now. The pool is very stable and running nice.

- XVG Verge
- Shield
- Tajcoin
- Nevacoin
- Infocoin

For Keccak you can mine:

- Creativecoin
- Smartcash

And if you want optimal use of your RIG, then add a CPUminer and mine YenTen for extra coins! Yenten has also been added to our pool today.

If any questions join our Telegram channel @ t.me/nlpool or check our website nlpool.nl

Happy mining!

im mining Verge and im getting everything but no XVG..... Samething wrong??
mine_phun

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

For those interested :

- XVG Verge
- Shield
- Tajcoin
- Nevacoin
- Infocoin

For Keccak you can mine:

- Creativecoin
- Smartcash

Happy mining!

im mining Verge and im getting everything but no XVG..... Samething wrong??

Please Join our Telegram channel ( t.me/nlpool ) and give your wallet address there, so we can check for you.
LearningGuy

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

Guys, where would I find the global hashing power of say verge vs shield?

My logic may be flawed but I see two coins at a very similar value, but the one pays a handful per block and the other 1.5k - hence I can only see the benefit of mining shield if there is no one mining it right? Or do I not understand something?

I mined shield for a few days on NLPool and got my 17 shield or whatever it was but I get a lot more verge so only assume that there is hashing power out there taking the shield but verge has enough to go around. Will double check there block times but they were similar the last time I checked.
krasent

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

For those interested :

- XVG Verge
- Shield
- Tajcoin
- Nevacoin
- Infocoin

For Keccak you can mine:

- Creativecoin
- Smartcash

Happy mining!

Hello,

The fact is that your pool gives you the most. Admiration for which!
Why are you hiding from Orphan blocks?
mine_phun

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

For those interested :

- XVG Verge
- Shield
- Tajcoin
- Nevacoin
- Infocoin

For Keccak you can mine:

- Creativecoin
- Smartcash

Happy mining!

Hello,

The fact is that your pool gives you the most. Admiration for which!
Why are you hiding from Orphan blocks?

We are not. We got a load balanced setup, and the wallet daemons of Verge are giving us hell on earth last 24 hours because they constantly get out of sync.

Normally wallets have options where you can predifine your peers you want to connect with, but this options looks broken or disabled with the Verge wallet.
Reverting to an old version is not possible, since they hard-forked.

It seems the Verge developpers are also not eager to get this problem fixed on short notice, so we are trying to figure this out on how we can improve latency on the Verge network.
In the meantime i need to clean up the database from time to time, because now Orphans get double reported, or not reported .... etc. etc.

Amstellodamois

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

People, if you are unhappy with Verge, mine something else. Don't blame the pool for all the problems encountered.
browned

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

For those interested :

- XVG Verge
- Shield
- Tajcoin
- Nevacoin
- Infocoin

For Keccak you can mine:

- Creativecoin
- Smartcash

Happy mining!

mine_phun, your nlpool says that you are "short on this coin" in reference to Shield, Taj, and Neva. Does this mean that mining it a waste of time, or payouts will be less, or something else?

Also I see some verge has been sent to exchange, does this mean stray coins will be paid once exchanged?
mine_phun

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

For those interested :

- XVG Verge
- Shield
- Tajcoin
- Nevacoin
- Infocoin

For Keccak you can mine:

- Creativecoin
- Smartcash

Happy mining!

mine_phun, your nlpool says that you are "short on this coin" in reference to Shield, Taj, and Neva. Does this mean that mining it a waste of time, or payouts will be less, or something else?

Also I see some verge has been sent to exchange, does this mean stray coins will be paid once exchanged?

Hi, indeed i noticed this also. Checking it seems that the exchange blocks withdraws until 9 march 11.57 AM , because i made API keys? @@@#####

I will make a temp solution and put coins in the exchange wallet via another way soon, so the problems will be solved.

XVG will not be exchanged, unless you mine with your bitcoin address., seems people are already using this opportunity.
browned

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

Hi, indeed i noticed this also. Checking it seems that the exchange blocks withdraws until 9 march 11.57 AM , because i made API keys? @@@#####

I will make a temp solution and put coins in the exchange wallet via another way soon, so the problems will be solved.

XVG will not be exchanged, unless you mine with your bitcoin address., seems people are already using this opportunity.

If I mine xvg can I exchange for xsh or vice versa?

What are the exchange options?
Amstellodamois

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

Is NLpool becoming an auto-exchange pool?
I'm supposed to mine XSH, but I see XVG shares, paid in XSH.
wsminer

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

We have a small problem with some wallets. It will be fixed soon.

When shied wallet goes offline we serve you xvg and convert it to xsh.
So yes, the system works  Cheesy

heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

anybody tried coinfoundry.org pool?
Neu_Cinetico

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

Still w8ing to see... yesterday and today i dont recive nothing like before.
mine_phun

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:57:06 PM

Still w8ing to see... yesterday and today i dont recive nothing like before.

Things should be fixed already. Can you join our Telegram please? ... We can help you there and check. > t.me/nlpool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: