Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018  (Read 1715 times)
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

Try to invest in XRP and Waves that could make you good profit as XRP must return back to 3$ and waves will be 3X !

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

BTC futures has fucked market. There are many short potions and they want btc dump to make money. They dont buy real btc but options. This can not go along forever. this will end soon. Than long options will winn and than we can see all alts in greenzone.

Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

Ethereum, waves, xrb, neo will surely grow in value by this year. If the market becomes healthy, surely we can expect the price touch the $15000 mark within much smaller time period. Apart from this expect good growth on ethereum based tokens that are on pre and post sales of tokens.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

Hackers hacked into the cloud servers used by the automotive company Tesla, and used them for mining cryptocurrencies
Akitot

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

Try FIN Coin, I was observing their telegram group and so many people are joining every hour, its a basis also that a lot of people know the project and the developer's group, I do love to endorse our coin, come and visit us.

Check also the suggestion of others, dont agree on all of them, you should have a check on the internet before investing.
phil5851 (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

I think DeepOnion will be pumped hardly specially near the end of airdrops and the price will fly.

Surely this one will also be on my radar. Thanks.
phil5851 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

Try to invest in XRP and Waves that could make you good profit as XRP must return back to 3$ and waves will be 3X !

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

Thank you for your advise, I am hoping for xrp to recover back to market.
phil5851 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

BTC futures has fucked market. There are many short potions and they want btc dump to make money. They dont buy real btc but options. This can not go along forever. this will end soon. Than long options will winn and than we can see all alts in greenzone.

Looking forward to see the green zone... Cheesy Cheesy
phil5851 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

Try FIN Coin, I was observing their telegram group and so many people are joining every hour, its a basis also that a lot of people know the project and the developer's group, I do love to endorse our coin, come and visit us.

Check also the suggestion of others, dont agree on all of them, you should have a check on the internet before investing.

Surely, I will looked on FIN coin too. Thanks.
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

Gbyte, ELA, BNT, ARDR and HPB are my main invests for 2018. I am convinced that many alts will pump this year, you just have to look for the gems.

CopMom

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

According to experts, 2018 will be the year of the explosion of altcoins, and the current crypto potential is probably NEO because it is like the Ethereum of China. It is essential that the crypto receives government support, so the NEO pump is just a little late for sure. So I advise you to invest in NEO.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks
At least of the top 15 dozen will be exactly in the pump. The main thing in time to catch such a moment, so analyze and see the green days are coming soon.
mharz

Merit: 260

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

This 2018 the possible coins or altcoins that pump up are the following: NANO, LUN, DGD, RPX and OST because the potential of these coins are limitless. Until now the following coins are growing up and hopefully that it will continue for long period of time. Aside from that I also invest on the following coins.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks
This year it will be really difficult to predict any pumps of different coins. Already the painful big jumps are supposed to be due to the instability of the market. And it will clearly hit all coins, so here the main strategy will be to hold for a year or a short-term profit.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

How to know in advance? So I will sell the house to play
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

Hello Guys,

Thanks
This year it will be really difficult to predict any pumps of different coins. Already the painful big jumps are supposed to be due to the instability of the market. And it will clearly hit all coins, so here the main strategy will be to hold for a year or a short-term profit.
it seems as though earlier it was possible to easily predict the price of pricing different coins. it was necessary to sit almost day in front of the computer screen and monitor the exchange rate on the exchange. and only made a certain analysis, it was possible to predict something.
Man_Lok

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

I think Marinecoin (MTC) will pump in 2018. Yes Marinecoin is back in that game!!
Plus, there's no risk to hold it because you can get 450.000 MTC for free, during the free ICO (https://marineco.in/ico).
It will surely pump. Just take few minutes to fulfil the requirements and take a seat to the moon  Grin Grin Grin

To get more info :  https://marineco.in
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

I think Marinecoin (MTC) will pump in 2018. Yes Marinecoin is back in that game!!
Plus, there's no risk to hold it because you can get 450.000 MTC for free, during the free ICO (https://marineco.in/ico).
It will surely pump. Just take few minutes to fulfil the requirements and take a seat to the moon  Grin Grin Grin

To get more info :  https://marineco.in
Dude, GTFO here, MTC is already long gone and dead. I don't think they'll collect any money on their ico.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

How many coins have so many opinions, in my opinion, a pump can coin Cappasity, I liked their startup and serious companies are interested.  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: