Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018  (Read 1709 times)
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

i think byteball is amazing, they have so many things
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

I think its a lazy question:)you cannot predict things like this,especially on this market.All of them will pump eventually ,cuzz they dropped 2-3 times,plus it depends on what projects are promising and what they will actually release.The closest coin pump im aware of is POWR,cuzz im few days their having finals in the competition which will give them a massive investor amount.But they must win first

blue_way

Activity: 173
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

The nCash token is much more that just a store of value. In this article, we discuss the impact that the nCash token will have in your everyday life as the retail loyalty program of the future.Nucleus Vision will be available for trade exchange on biggest cryptocurrency portal Binance and along with this just because it offering big bonus on retail shopping in few months many retails company closer to having long terms partnership with ncash by following exchange of currency to the ncash token, in which information can be stored online, so requested customer can gets their shopping and transaction details anytime whenever he wants, as ceo of Ncash is upload video in which he mentioned there are many fake news spreading regarding ncash and its token so just stay away from that and also mentioned we will back soon with new updates.
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

Cardano $ADA will pumping hard in the middle of this year , dont get me wrong , cardano is more complete than most of alts especially claimed to be bitcoin main enemy , also dont forget neo and ripple since ripple claimed to add more big company as a partner
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

As you can see some ICO are rising, reason why some investors are funding them good. You should try to understand or monitor the ICO and invest on the one that you think will be the most funded or most investors will have a good benefit with in the future.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

In my opinion, as well as analysis of cryptos, after Litecoin, NEO pump will be strong in 2018. Because NEO has just merged with ONT, ICO promises to be very potent in the future. NEO is also supported by the government so there is no reason why NEO will not go to the moon in 2018 Wink

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

in my opinion, there are too many altcoins in the market now and to find out a potential coin is not easily. you should choose coins which have good projects, good dev and useful product. I have some suggestions for you, ETH, INS, MWAT, Bitclave,...

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sportadz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

There are a few good ones but Marineco.in is my top tip for this year, its an Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine Payment Network that is set for the moon! Definitely under valued at this time so recommend getting in now.  Join the ICO through the following link: https://marineco.in comes with 450.000 MTC Free ICO - yes, its FREE!
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

The above was rightly said that the best and most difficult way is to study the theory yourself and not rely on someone's opinion. What will rise up this year no one can confidently say.
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

Litecoin has the most potential in my opinion.

darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Unfortunately you can't predict PUMP if you don't have enough money to move the price in direction which you need.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

Litecoin has the most potential in my opinion.

I agree with you buddy.Because the litecoin is created in order to avoid the transaction delay.If you transfer the litecoin and Ethereum ,surely litecoin will reach much earlier.The price of litecoin will increase to 500$ soon.I had holding some litecoin for my future.In this year,litecoin will pump to high value.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks
If there were not so many coins in the market, then it is easier to choose, and it is unknown which of the unvalued coins will soar up and whether it will hold at such a level for a long time. There are only approximate forecasts no more.

baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

I do not know what you ask, Altcoin is too general, you are asking what Altcoin is pumping the price? Pumping prices is a speculative act of big companies, they have a lot of capital. They buy all the Altcoin they want to invest, after they buy a large amount, which increases the demand for Altcoin, which pushes Altcoin prices up and they start selling at high prices. to make a profit. Please ask more specific questions.

Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

Hi guys. I would you to know about OAX which i have invested before. They are getting ready for the beta and i believe the exchange will be unique and very useful. Updates will come before July, so i suggest you to take a look out to their roadmap. PLus, they have an excellent team!
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

I'm looking at the coins traded on HitBTC a few days. There is a project named betrbetting and it offers very nice buying opportunities. I am confident that the price will rise to around 13 cents, up to 20 cents in a few days. I'm investing that!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

The above was rightly said that the best and most difficult way is to study the theory yourself and not rely on someone's opinion. What will rise up this year no one can confidently say.
That's right, we can't determine the real outcome of the altcoin. And I agree with you that there is no specific answer to that question. There are other ways to earn some profits and we should not only focus on finding altcoins that will pump this year. Trading and investing will probably gives us a lot of profit because we know crypto are very volatile.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Last week's bounty payouts transferred
Main Bounty amount: 33,526.00 ZIG
Referral Bounty amount : 1,069.30 ZIG

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks
Frankly, i didn't know what altcoins hence it is not sure to pump although there are too many altcoins that are available in the exchanges. I am not going to give any altcoin, what i will is an advice how to pick a good altcoin.
You need to read its whitepaper or atleast follow the product of a coin that you feel is good. Check their team mebers if they are credible for the plans that they were planned and the circulation of tokens how many are in the team, investors, etc.
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

This weekend I noticed an interesting movement on genesis vision. I'm not an expert and I do not know how to analyze but in my opinion on genesisi vision could pump a lot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: