Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or later?  (Read 524 times)
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

Dear friends. Newbie here. Tell me, is it true that the bitcoin for a few days/weeks will be able to achieve cost 20000$? A lot of people writes about it. Is it profitable to buy bitcoin now or is it better to wait still?

In the fall, before the strong growth of bitcoin, I already advised my friend to buy bitcoin once and he did not regret it. Will my advice be relevant now?

I think that it was necessary to buy bitcoin when its price dropped significantly but you can still buy now because the price has not risen too high. In any case buying bitcoin after a while will bring a good profit.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

I know that everyone is very bullish about bitcoin. However, its really hard to say if we are going to cross $20K because we have been struggling since the beginning of the year and price fall from $19K to $6K.

What we should do is just continue to monitor the price. Currently the price this week has been steady at around $6500++, which indicates that investors are not panic selling and more and holding right now and this is not a dead cat bounce as others might have speculate. If you crossed $7K then it might be a start of break out run. So conservative estimates would be around $10K-$15K. If we got to a new all-time-high then it will be a big bonus.
Now is not even the time to be bullish yet about bitcoin as I believe we still have some pretty downtrend level to face in upcoming days, and before we can even start considering any serious bullish momentum of reaching the previous ATH, we must have hit the solid bottom, where the bulls would have taken over.

We may start seeing another level of FOMO in the market afterwards. So, I would rather be conservative in the short term or rather this year than to be expecting any big bonus.
Maybe you are right, but I think that you will not find such a golden chance in the future to buy bitcoin. Just one bump needed and you will the price. Now people are coming back to bitcoin and the lost value of bitcoin is building again. With huge ratio of investment the price will also grow more and those who bear this worst situation will be happy with their holdings.
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

Dear friends. Newbie here. Tell me, is it true that the bitcoin for a few days/weeks will be able to achieve cost 20000$? A lot of people writes about it. Is it profitable to buy bitcoin now or is it better to wait still?

In the fall, before the strong growth of bitcoin, I already advised my friend to buy bitcoin once and he did not regret it. Will my advice be relevant now?
Hello welcome here  Smiley. Yes it's true that Bitcoin reached that amount last year if im not mistaken it was on December 18, 2017 correct me if im wrong. And the people who says that it is profitable to buy Bitcoin right now i think they're right, cause think Bitcoin that will repeat what it did last year, so it's very wise move to buy now.
Although there are some corrections on daily basis but overall the price is growing now. It means that this is the best time to buy more bitcoin to make huge profits in the near future. Don’t panic about the current situation. It will not last forever and soon good times will come. You need to be patient and cool and wait for some more time.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin now as the price of bitcoin is very cheap.  Once the value increases we may have to invest bit more to buy. So if you have funds, buy as much as possible now and hold it for future. The price will have massive growth in future. Don’t get panic about current situation as its common in with crypto currencies. At bitcoin holders are expect market will boom up by the end of this year. Hope this happens soon.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Bitcoin like an increasingly valuable asset, bitcoin has a value that can grow even higher so bitcoin can be a source of income. I think getting a bitcoin faster is an opportunity to make a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: