Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE BTC - View Privatekeys - 0.002 BTC per View  (Read 2595 times)
download.BTC (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:15:52 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 03:24:51 PM by download.BTC

MOD NOTE:
Look sketchy, follow links at your own discretion

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OP NOTE to MOD
Why don't you visit the link and ban me if there is something fishy going on except free bitcoins.......cause even though your intentions are good, it is not being approached in the right manner.

>>>>>>>>>NO DOWNLOADS INVOLVED<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

EARN FREE BITCOINS
---------------------------------------------------------------
EARN 0.002 BTC per completed task.

How does it work?
You send me a link request via PM.
I send you a link to a text file
You complete task and are able to view the text file
The file is a simple text file which includes address holding the funds and the private keys.
Once you get access to viewing text file, you can import private key into your own wallet and receive the funds.

PLEASE NOTE :
I also have the private keys(duh), so please before you click link, check the address to see if funds are still present. Once you get private keys sweep the funds into a new address. So your earned funds are safe.Also each address is from a unique wallet so no worries about private keys being used in any other manner to relate to other addresses.

Why would I give away free bitcoins?
I make money of every completed view. So it is easy for me to offer a part of the money I provide in BTC.

Ease of completion
The task is dependent on the visitor location.

Security?
The file provided has the address holding the 0.002 BTC as well as the private key to the address. This is a service I offer, each request is sent a new link.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS OFFER WILL BE RENEWED. I SHALL DO A TEST RUN WITH DIFFERENT SERVICE PROVIDERS..........TILL THEN CLOSED.

Free 0.01 give away. (0.002 at each link).
Please check the blockchain.info link to confirm that the address is still valid, if there are no funds, you can request private link via PM.

Link 1 : http://getfiles.co/XXXXX
address holding funds
https://blockchain.info/address/14g19dSfmeti4DQKaYnYrDFBRA6EPyYXYQ

Link 2 : http://getfiles.co/XXXXX
address holding funds
https://blockchain.info/address/15if1V92xFau2vYFDLemGDZc9G4eRkLvpj

Link 3 : http://getfiles.co/XXXXX
address holding funds
https://blockchain.info/address/1PAQ2RW7iFgxS371cpMuVdvoD3MDZN9nDV

Link 4 : http://getfiles.co/XXXXX
address holding funds
https://blockchain.info/address/1FtqWpPJVeaUHxc1qgS8ujPFshN9vPiPPG

Link 5 : http://getfiles.co/XXXXX
address holding funds
https://blockchain.info/address/12TT6vhWm6S9xCyHRd7AkjxZiZGrU23Axw
****THIS FILE HAS ALREADY MADE A PAYOUT TO ME, TO CLAIM THE PRIVATE KEY. please PM the offer you completed.****

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
will remove the above link once it has been downloaded once. do at your own risk. If you would like a private link, just PM.

I have updated to use a more professional service. Now you can be confirmed of security also. You do not need to download anything. Complete task to view mediafire link, you can view the text file on mediafire itself......

check out the links now
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:18:43 PM

EARN FREE BITCOINS
EARN 0.002 per completed download.

How does it work?
You send me a download link request via PM.
I send you a download link to a text file
You complete task and are able to download the text file
The file is a simple text file which includes address holding the funds and the private keys.
Once downloaded, you can import private key into your own wallet and receive the funds.

I make money of every completed download. SO it is easy for me to offer a part of the money I provide in BTC.

Ease of completion

Security?
The file provided has the address holding the 0.002 BTC as well as the private key to the address. This is a service I offer, each request is sent a new download link. Please swipe the funds into your own address after you import the private keys into your wallet.

PLEASE NOTE, each address is created in a fresh wallet.

Please note it is nothing else except a .txt file. I think this might be an easy way for make bitcoins.

Free first link : http://goo.gl/kHblpd
will remove the above link once it has been downloaded once. do at your own risk. If you would like a private link, just PM.

There has been an error.

That's what the link says.

Now, these tasks vary... can you give some ideas for someone, say in the US?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
download.BTC (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:22:57 PM

EARN FREE BITCOINS
EARN 0.002 per completed download.

How does it work?
You send me a download link request via PM.
I send you a download link to a text file
You complete task and are able to download the text file
Once downloaded, you can import private key into your own wallet and receive the funds.

I make money of every completed download. SO it is easy for me to offer a part of the money I provide in BTC.

Ease of completion

Security?
The file provided has the address holding the 0.002 BTC as well as the private key to the address. This is a service I offer, each request is sent a new download link. Please swipe the funds into your own address after you import the private keys into your wallet.

PLEASE NOTE, each address is created in a fresh wallet.

Please note it is nothing else except a .txt file. I think this might be an easy way for make bitcoins.

Free first link : http://goo.gl/kHblpd

There has been an error.

That's what the link says.

Now, these tasks vary... can you give some ideas for someone, say in the US?

If you are using tor or some other service to cover or mask your IP, the offers might not work. You need to be accessing the link from your provider IP.

Also they are mainly free offers, or simple surveys and simple signups. I get paid approximately 0.0035 - 0.005 per download, so its easy for me to give out as such.

thanks
download.BTC
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 07:24:21 PM

so let me assume:

you make 2-5 dollar per locker link and pay back .002 BTC

good luck.

download.BTC (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:29:22 PM

so let me assume:

good luck.

Seriously, I am at beginner level, As I go up I shall be offering more. Presently I make only about 0.005 maximum from my download, not more. Once I get more downloads or find some other service which probably does.Till I can find a higher paying service, I can offer only so much.

cheers
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 07:32:04 PM

BTW:

download.BTC (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:36:18 PM

relax, its a very well known service used by a lot of people here.
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:40:42 PM

...to scam others and download viruses.

cbhelp

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:42:20 PM

I saw that and closed.  Not downloading anything. 
download.BTC (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:45:51 PM

...to scam others and download viruses.

I wouldn't bother sending out viruses, cause they would ban me here. I am just asking people to download my PPD links.

If you are worried, you can download it and open it with Sandbox or something.

Easy pickings, no worry. I am looking at other networks to be able to give you 0.005 per download.....let see. I have seen some visitors on the links, its easy pickings. You can watch the address which holds the funds here....

https://blockchain.info/address/14g19dSfmeti4DQKaYnYrDFBRA6EPyYXYQ

download.BTC (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:07:30 PM

OK, for other folks, I have updated the link, to use a better service.

Now you should not have any problems.

thanks
download.BTC
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:13:04 PM

let me clear a few things up while download.BTC might have good intentions there should be warnings about this as if you click the wrong thing in the links you could end up installing alsorts of crap on your PC

the links are probably clear but the advertisements are the problem some ads WILL try to trick you into downloading alsorts of crap from video players to speed boost software...

I warn you all only click links if you know and trust what your doing....

download.BTC (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:23:38 PM

let me clear a few things up while download.BTC might have good intentions there should be warnings about this as if you click the wrong thing in the links you could end up installing alsorts of crap on your PC

the links are probably clear but the advertisements are the problem some ads WILL try to trick you into downloading alsorts of crap from video players to speed boost software...

I warn you all only click links if you know and trust what your doing....

please note, only click links you are sure of. Choose and complete offers which are harmless and dosen't involve another download, If you are lucky, you might get a simple and easy task. I can only guarantee my download, also my network would ban me for trying to promote viruses et al.

cheers
download.BTC
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 09:33:19 PM

so let me assume:

good luck.

Seriously, I am at beginner level, As I go up I shall be offering more. Presently I make only about 0.005 maximum from my download, not more. Once I get more downloads or find some other service which probably does.Till I can find a higher paying service, I can offer only so much.

cheers

Yes, you are pretty fucking newbie.  I wouldn't download the link if I was offered a million dollars (exaggerate, yeesh)  But you are fucking horrible.  you are trying to make money off other people's efforts.  Work like everyone else, get your money the legitimate way.  Are you sure the site allows you to pay people for completely the survey?  If so, why should we be making you this money?  You definitely don't deserve it...  Besides, no one even confirmed it was a text file yet.  Might be a text file malware :/
download.BTC (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:42:12 PM

so let me assume:

good luck.

cheers

Yes, you are pretty fucking newbie.  I wouldn't download the link if I was offered a million dollars (exaggerate, yeesh)  But you are fucking horrible.  you are trying to make money off other people's efforts.  Work like everyone else, get your money the legitimate way.  Are you sure the site allows you to pay people for completely the survey?  If so, why should we be making you this money?  You definitely don't deserve it...  Besides, no one even confirmed it was a text file yet.  Might be a text file malware :/

nobody is forcing you brother.....if you like it, take it. It is meant for people who are interested, that all.

Also, good news is you do not need to download anything, you can view the text file in your browser itself.
that's news for everybody

cheers

download.BTC (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:49:24 PM

For all the naysayers.

I have locked a mediafire link under my link locker.

The mediafire link contains a text file, which you can view in your browser itself

So no worries, complete task, view result in browser, no downloads etc.

Have fun!!!!!
download.BTC
ghostintheshellprompt

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:13:43 PM

For all the naysayers.

The mediafire link contains a text file, which you can view in your browser itself

Have fun!!!!!
download.BTC

kill yourself
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:19:18 PM

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
download.BTC (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:42:31 PM

For all the naysayers.

Have fun!!!!!
download.BTC

kill yourself

its all about shell....eh
milone

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

CGWatcher & CGRemote

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 11:55:59 PM

In case it is not clear, which happens a lot in Newbie threads...

This is probably a scam. Do not click links. Do not fill out surveys asking for personal info. Do not download anything.

Even if it is a link to "complete an offer", it is very likely there is going to be malware ahead. I can't say for certain if the OP is intentionally scamming or just misguided, but nothing about this smells legitimate. That said, I'm sure there will still be replies after mine from people asking how they can participate and complaining that they haven't gotten their coins or that coins magically disappeared from their wallets. If you're still curious and going to do it anyway, use a different browser like Chrome Canary that has not been used for anything else and run it in Sandboxie inside a virtual machine preferably on a computer you don't use for anything important that can be wiped without inconvenience and still do not give out personal info in surveys... especially cell phone numbers.

Remember, if the OP is sending you a private key... he also has the private key. That means he has access to that wallet just as much as you do.

And no file type is completely safe inside a browser. Even images can be injected with javascript. And just because a file has a txt extension does not mean the server is set to treat it as text only.

OP if you're not trying to scam anyone I apologize, but this forum is frequently the target of scammers and without clicking your links to find out exactly what it is you're trying to do, I'm playing the "rather safe than sorry" card and assuming the worst.

CGWatcher, a GUI/monitor for CGMiner & BFGMiner: http://www.cgwatcher.com
CGRemote, a remote mining dashboard for all of your miners: http://www.minerremote.com
BTC: 12TAYjmSrdDHLNpmix2MG6y3R868SMM7Fx    LTC: LM6Un6hZvPzLBggJWiAVG6E6w2GfaHukXY
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: