Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE BTC - View Privatekeys - 0.002 BTC per View  (Read 2599 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 03:26:36 PM

Guys the OP does not have the brains to scam anyone.  All he/she is doing is getting paid CPA.  Once you complete this survey, they get paid a few bucks, and hey, you get a few cents..  OP, tell us, did anyone even do this yet? :/
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 03:28:33 PM

It seems you're trying to make quick profit from CPA publishing, nothing wrong with that. To all users posting this may be a scam, please stop. A mod has already edited the OP with this warning, thats more than enough. Give the guy a chance. I don't think anyone with big wallets would participate in these kind of programs, so malware is pretty pointless.

Always use your brain and participate at your own risk, always. OP has answered accusations sufficiently, and no one is forcing anyone to participate.

I don't feel like he deserves a chance.  He's getting paid for other's work.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:34:02 PM

I still don't get why this is not in service announcement sub forum

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
AntiOps

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:05:32 PM

It seems you're trying to make quick profit from CPA publishing, nothing wrong with that. To all users posting this may be a scam, please stop. A mod has already edited the OP with this warning, thats more than enough. Give the guy a chance. I don't think anyone with big wallets would participate in these kind of programs, so malware is pretty pointless.

Always use your brain and participate at your own risk, always. OP has answered accusations sufficiently, and no one is forcing anyone to participate.

I don't feel like he deserves a chance.  He's getting paid for other's work.

Yeah but he blatantly stated that on this thread, plus he's giving a cut of the earnings. Now its up to the people, if they want to participate or not. Me personally, not interested.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 04:10:26 PM

I still don't get why this is not in service announcement sub forum

I don't get it either. should be in gambling, where all the other shit lands

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: