Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is happening right now?  (Read 389 times)
Pulsar1x

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

You have missed just one cycle. Prices are moving up and down. It is usual in every market.
This one is just a little different, that's all. I advise you not to miss anything Smiley
dynastia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

BTC is slowly trying to get back its dominance but not too much. Honestly, the flippening might happen this year with Ethereum. There are more better usages with ETH than BTC at the moment. All the new ICO are based on ETH blockchain not BTC anymore. There are so many better and newer coins out there way better. BTC has always been the 1st of everything and its everyone knows and talks about. Just like MYspace or AOL---BTC will suffer the same fate. Venezuela just pushed their ICO out and some anon 400 million investor bought BTC that is what is happening at the moment...

i totally agree with you in this subject.

iin 2 years eth will take %40 dominance in markets.

I don't believe it, since the ETH had proof that don't scale very well (cat game), and they have been hacked (DAO case) on the his own blockchain, so i beliave in those new token app blockchain like Tezos, but i don't believe in a bright future for ETH either...
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

You have missed just one cycle. Prices are moving up and down. It is usual in every market.
This one is just a little different, that's all. I advise you not to miss anything Smiley
Yes, I agree with your idea. The price acts in a cycle model. it rises up and goes down frequently. if you cant follow the market to catch the information, you are easy to miss something.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀