Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and altcoin  (Read 2871 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

In my belief, these altcoins actually help us out by having options and not wholy monopolize a market. Bitcoin in itself is actually soarin high simply because it is the forst of its kind. Altcoins on the other hand need to prove themselves as great by developing themselves so their coins could be more useful. I myself are on the look out for the next big altcoin..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

Well i think all of these will definitely rise, we just have to be patient in holding. Because some investors were afraid and dump there coins in the market and thats the reason why our market goes up and down. Lets just wait more time and bull season will be experienced before this year ends.
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Bitcoin is created by an individual if your loved ones use bitcoin. They can still send money to you without having to go through an intermediary at all, just have an internet connection, just take 10 minutes as the transaction into public
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues

I guess people will tend to realize eventually that altcoins are just a diversion and not all of them will have a place in the long run. As far as I am concerned, they are just a way for some whales to use this alt medium to instigate some so called 'MOON' mindset to those who keep believing they can get rich overnight with alts based on how bitcoin has fared in the past few years and has made a lot of early holders rich. Alts are simply more like pumps and dumps and until we start seeing some real life usage, that is what they will ever be.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

generally altcoins follow bitcoin. the dominant character of the market is bitcoins. I think that is why bitcoin gives confidence to the crypto money world.

I would say even that they follow Bitcoin all the time. their price depends on BTC. That is why it is very important to support the main cryptocurrency and invest in it. However, I have about 20 cryptos in my portfolio.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

of course the entire market can be continued, indeed the price continues to increase and decrease, but that is natural. altcoin will not fail, it will only experience a price decline. we should be able to take advantage of conditions like now to start looking for profits from very cheap prices.
dibagehao

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:58:06 PM

This truth is actually very simple. The amount of funds in the entire cryptocurrency market is quantitative. Bitcoin has gone up, the reasons is investors invest bitcoin after selling the altcoin. This is the blood-sucking effect of bitcoin.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

generally altcoins follow bitcoin. the dominant character of the market is bitcoins. I think that is why bitcoin gives confidence to the crypto money world.

I would say even that they follow Bitcoin all the time. their price depends on BTC. That is why it is very important to support the main cryptocurrency and invest in it. However, I have about 20 cryptos in my portfolio.
well, even though altcoin follows bitcoin, it's not always when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of altcoin also rises. I had a chance to see the price development that occurred in bitcoin. the price rises quite high, but altcoin does not keep up with the price development well, and the price can decline, and can be fixed.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

This truth is actually very simple. The amount of funds in the entire cryptocurrency market is quantitative. Bitcoin has gone up, the reasons is investors invest bitcoin after selling the altcoin. This is the blood-sucking effect of bitcoin.

People have different reason why they want to earn cryptocurrency, some of them are for living and others just want to have a good asset that is profitable for long time so we cannot determine when the market price will pump or dump.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

Since February, several months have passed, but at the moment the situation is repeated. There is a direct connection between Fiat - bitcoin - altcoins. and vice versa. it is for this reason that many coins fall after bitcoin or rise after it

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

everyone will definitely choose bitcoin, because bitcoin has been attracted by many people and also bitcoin will be progressing from year to year, indeed the price of bitcoin is now decreasing.
Bitcoin is our first choice due to its more friendly response which is not present in other cryptocurrencies like Altcoins. For more fast and cheap transactions we use Bitcoin as a best payment source as well as its investment profit made people crazy. It is expanding with the passage of time and if we buy from now then our future will be bright like Bitcoin. However other Litecoin are also in benefit but we choose Bitcoin for more production of profit.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

People have different reason why they want to earn cryptocurrency, some of them are for living and others just want to have a good asset that is profitable for long time so we cannot determine when the market price will pump or dump.
We choose cryptocurrency investment in order to look for either short term or long term that will result in profit or benefits. Long term investment plan is most profitable which is better with the Bitcoin and then Ethereum while other Altcoins are also available for us in which we can invest for little profit as these Altcoins are less valuable so we can treat it easily in short time.
EdwardARiley109

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

BTC's positive atmosphere will again attract the attention of all those interested and invisible to promote the overall positive of the market, the BTC is almost representative of the virtual currency market. Later on, the time of altcoin sensitivity, any information that will boost the price growth.
JoeG.Fuller123

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

Some Altcoin has some other features that Bitcoin does not have. In other words, Altcoin has many of the same features as Bitcoin, but some are better than Bitcoin. Some of these are faster, better anonymous, offering better investment options, and others that are more volatile and therefore more conducive to trading.
Lukamovo918

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

Altcoin has the added advantage of helping diversify investors, especially Ethereum - Altcoin with the most market capitalization and acceptance.
The change of network and software model is the key to Bitcoin's future. Any flaws or delays can alter the balance and some Altcoins may come close to or even surpass Bitcoin.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

A few people jump at the chance to put resources into bitcoin and a few people get a kick out of the chance to put resources into altcoins. I think both are useful for long haul ventures. We definitely realize that bitcoin will have brilliant future, the benefit will be increasingly while putting resources into bitcoin. In the meantime altcoins are likewise great to contribute. Yet, we need to pick the correct coins. Check the ongoing development of the coins in the coin marketcap and select the coins with high potential and promising coins. What's more, contribute on those coins without a doubt you will get the benefit. Better you partition your and interest in to both bitcoin and altcoins.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

There are no failed words for coins that are indeed at the top and more desirable, only the coins below are experiencing it. The top coins will still dominate the market, and the market will still continue from its naturally that's lead by the most desirable coins.
Bitcoin and Altcoins market will still continue and more crowded are influenced by many people because this is like a new effort in terms of business/earning money.
Linconde6654

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Bitcoin can no longer be as solid as we thought it was, but it was still a very strong coin. This currency has grown without serious security problems for nine years and has more testing time than the later Altcoins.
Furthermore, Bitcoin is more popular and has more trades, trading floors, hardware, and software that support it. Bitcoin with a much larger market capitalization than any other Altcoin. It owns the most developed ecosystem and attracts most of the new business to create startup projects around its network and these projects have made a lot of effort, dedication, and creativity to make. Bitcoin is becoming better and more useful.
baddertin9716

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

Although some Altcoin succeeds in experiments, many are skeptical about its usefulness. No Altcoin has such a large infrastructure as Bitcoin and many people just use Bitcoin for daily trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: