Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and altcoin  (Read 2871 times)
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
And this is amazing because we all anticipated that our alternative cryptocurrency portfolio would gain few times, and it appears to be falling and falling I have already lost more than 50% of the things I had, if I would sell off course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

I think traders tend to take advantage of the existence of bitcoin as a means of income so that altcoin can not experience rapid development and the exchange rate tends to decline in a relatively long period.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
Bitcoin has been moving slow and every month or two we see a little increase as it jumps from a thousand market price to another thousand, just like it did now by going from $6ooo to $7ooo+. We don’t know if this year is going to be the same as of last year, we don’t know if price is going to rise or fall, this market is just unpredictable and all people can do is to guess what the price is likely to be and not what it will be exactly. And we all already know that there is a higher chance for price to go up before the end of the year.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

Good altcoin must be success in market and peoples must be investing their money on this project. Bitcoin dominant right now at 47.4% and I think altcoin have big space to grow but i am believe its need more time

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
likerseld

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

I think traders tend to take advantage of the existence of bitcoin as a means of income so that altcoin can not experience rapid development and the exchange rate tends to decline in a relatively long period.
When there are lots of people doing the same thing others are likely to join them too. You already know that majority carries the vote in this kind of thing, when many withdraws m, the rest will lose and when many invest the price will go grow. And traders tend to switch to Bitcoin when the price is about to grow, they will all just dump altcoins and go for BTC which is why altcoins tends to decrease in price when BTC is rising.
Delmore

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

the development of altcoins or their derivatives has been overwhelming, namely new tokens and ICOs whose manifestations vary according to fields but upgrading from bitcoin itself is still relatively minimal but from both prices bitcoin still dominates and is fairly stable
Bitcoin have more value than alt coins. It might be possible due to the decreasing of bitcoin price people start investing in alt coins which case other coins start rising.Now bitcoin is pumping people leaving alt and buying bitcoins.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

Most people who are well knowledgeable about how the cryptocurrency works are those people who can take advantage about the market situation right now but those new in this industry will probably lose their coins due to panicking.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

the development of altcoins or their derivatives has been overwhelming, namely new tokens and ICOs whose manifestations vary according to fields but upgrading from bitcoin itself is still relatively minimal but from both prices bitcoin still dominates and is fairly stable

Indeed there is no way to keep an altcoin on top position as compared to the bitcoin. Bitcoin was first and whatever came out later on was just copy of few codes and new ideas. However most of them came out as money making machine coins, some of them came as idea which eventually dropped out of the market and now some of them are there with huge market just because many more other coins are being coded on them.
So altcoins can be weaker at anytime and thats why choosing bitcoin gives me more reasons.
semimall

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

generally altcoins follow bitcoin. the dominant character of the market is bitcoins. I think that is why bitcoin gives confidence to the crypto money world.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

crypto market is like a chain, they have dependency on one another, bitcoin and altcoin although different blockchain but the market clan between the two cover up between up and down fill the movement of market dynamics
Right. Based on the same Blockchain technology, the nature of Bitcoin and altcoin formation is similar. But an electronic currency has different functions. Therefore, the value of Bitcoin and Altcoin should not be compared. Each currency has different values ​​and meanings. But nowadays, the trend of investors is towards the new altcoin formed. Perhaps they think it is more profitable.
Rizky Aditya

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

Bitcoin have more value than alt coins. It might be possible due to the decreasing of bitcoin price people start investing in alt coins which case other coins start rising.Now bitcoin is pumping people leaving alt and buying bitcoins.
Yes it is common when people realize that bitcoin price is trading stable they divert their investment from bitcoin to some other places, but I think that in currency time bitcoin price is already trading low therefore I do not think that they going to withdraw their investment from bitcoin and put it in some other altcoin, because bitcoin price is already trading low.
IGP50

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

Most people try to compare altcoins to Bitcoin and they begin to analyze how rises in Bitcoin price affects altcoins. I  have come to realize that increase in bitcoin price positively affects the alts on the market.
Delmore

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

Since crypto currencies are same as stock market more we buy more the market increase and effect its price.There's no difference between bitcoin and alt coin's price its depends which coin we buy.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin may affect each other’s price sometimes. But not each time. Actually, there are way more than one reason which may change it.
For example: significant investments in some particular currency; approval/prohibition by the government; software updates; the influence of media. So we always need to be careful and watch the charts.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

I like to deal with bitcoin and stellar coin. I started with the investment into these coins not long ago and I have made a whole lot of projects from this investment. I am currently planning to diverse into other alts so as to get more profit in the latter days ahead. 
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

I think the altcoin cryptocurrency must be made to have in common with bitcoin which must be remembered here is that the most important bitcoin role in cryptocurrency is like altcoin like precious metals that can be exchanged in the form of bitcoin.
andika2018

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

Many amount different coin in market right now and its more than 1600 different coin/token. I am believe there will be many coin/token not able to survive in market because too many choice to invest. Most investor must be looking on 200 top coin in market and good altcoin with working product. Most altcoin right now drop more than 90% from highest price but if that altcoin have good product, i am believe that altcoin will recover the price
Dider77

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

Altcoin right now drop more than 90% from highest price but if that altcoin have good product, i am believe that altcoin will recover the price.altcoins largely trade in lockstep with Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is thriving, alts are thriving. When Bitcoin is crashing, alts are crashing. This may be because so much of the trading volume of alts is denominated in Bitcoin, so market cap as a function of trading volume by definition means that the value of alts falls as Bitcoin falls.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto so it is always a price reference for all altcoins, it must be admitted that the thing that makes bitcoin grow rapidly is because of altcoins, crypto trading certainly requires each other namely bitcoin and altcoins.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

altcoin was born after bitcoin but altcoin has many improvements and they are based on the basis of bitcoin and blockchain technology and they are being invested by investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: