Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do about Dash paidshills crapflood of spamvertising?
Nuke the Dash [ANN] thread for being a wastleland of off-topic ads and price speculation - 5 (31.3%)
Ban Niburuhyrid and everyone who encouraged his spamvertising - 7 (43.8%)
Ignore the offending poster(s) because Muh Free Speech.  Also, Sensor Ships! - 2 (12.5%)
Continue to push back in their thread, quoting the rules and asking nicely - 0 (0%)
Sue Dash.org under the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, then use the money to implement 2FA for our forum - 2 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash spamvertising - a call to action  (Read 232 times)
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

As you can see, paid Dash shills are continuously spamming the forum with in-post banner ad signatures.

These banner ads are often put into consecutive posts, an act that manages to violate three forum rules (no in-post sigs, no in-post advertisements, no consecutive posts) at once.

Despite being asked many times to follow those rules, Dash paidshill Joel "Niburuhybrid" Valenzuala refuses the stop spamvertising and obviously enjoys the full support of the Dash community, who like having their [ANN] thread bumped to the top.

Dear NibiruHybridDesertPaidShillLynx,

Please stop including the DashSpamForce advertising banner graphic at the bottom of all your posts, as our sysop has requested.

Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

Once again,

Please stop including the DashSpamForce advertising banner graphic at the bottom of all your posts, as our sysop has requested.

Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

Please merge these posts into one and stop using the banner advert as your in-post sig.  It belongs in your signature space (where we can turn it off).

The Dash community needs to step up and ask their PaidShill to follow the forum rules against putting banner ads in Every. Single. One. Of. His. Spamvertistment. Posts.

iCEBREAKER..... I've already wasted enough time on you for today. Here is my reply. Don't take my kindness for weakness.

iCEBREAKER you're only here to troll and cause trouble. It's so sad, pathetic and desparate. You really shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Why spend so much of your time hating something when you could be enjoying life doing something you love. To provoke such a response over such an insignificant trivial matter only exposes how weak and low you have sunk. Not one other person has complained. You're on your own and in the minority here on issue raised to no surprise. The hard truth is it makes absolutely zero difference to your daily life if that banner is posted or not. If it truly upsets you that much then there is a simple solution, leave. No one is forcing you to be here and ironically no one wants you here either.

You're just lonely and I know you only do this as you want me to respond because you have nothing else in life. Just give it up. If anyone needs reporting to moderators it's you, as your posting history on bitcointalk is just a trollfest cesspit of misery.

I genuinely don't know if I should laugh or cry for you. You've been at this for years and haven't made the slighest difference. I honestly think you need medical help. This type of behaviour isn't normal. I'm worried for your mental health. In all seriousness it might be worth considering a psychiatric assessment.

The years you have spent stalking and trolling this thread amongst others on bitcointalk is borderline psychotic. What a waste of life and sad excuse of a man you are. Like a petulant child intentionally being a nuisance craving attention.

The resentful hatred and nature of your postings reeks of disgruntled rejection. Why would an individual be so motivated to troll for this length of time is truly disturbing. It's actually beyond trolling now. It's stalking. It's proper weird and creepy. You really need help. Focus your time resolving the personal issue that led to this behaviour. Whatever happened to you whether it was a relationship breakdown, unemployment, perceived failure, depression, embarrassment or social isolation. You need to fix.

Just let it go and finally.....

I'm not sure why you cannot follow such a simple rule.  Do you think it makes Dash look good when it pays Shills like you to spam Bitcointalk?

It also makes the Dash community look bad when they refuse to ask their PaidShills to follow the forum rules against banner ads being used as in-post signatures.

That's two in a row, on the same day.  You don't need to make separate posts for each new spamvertisement.  Just edit your first one and add the second one.  No need to keep spamming the forum just to prove you can get away with it.

Despite repeatedly being asked nicely, Dash Spam Force PaidShill NiburuHybrid continues to ignore the forum rule against using banner ad graphics in every one of his posts and the forum rule against consecutive posts.

Stop spamming this banner ad at the end of your posts.  Doing so is against the rules of this forum.  You've already been told this fact and asked to stop several times.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

I've already PMed him about it. Give it about 3 days and if those banners aren't gone from his past (and future) posts by then, bump this thread and I'll take care of it.

iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:48:43 AM

I've already PMed him about it. Give it about 3 days and if those banners aren't gone from his past (and future) posts by then, bump this thread and I'll take care of it.

Thank you!  NiburuHyrid has finally stopped putting the banner ad in his new posts and is making progress deleting spamvertistments from old ones.

Unfortunately the Dash community, rather than being supportive of their host forum's rules, has reacted very negatively to our demand they stop spamming and clean up their mess.

Now they are reportedly organizing to buy my private information and are "zeroing in on where" I am.  Undecided

Source:

Who cares about this loser anyway.  It's had no effect on our growth and adoption and frankly pretty pathetic.  We'll keep him in our sand box.   Certainly it's now proven he's invested in DASH...and couple of us are zeroing in on where he is... Wink

It's also  come to my attention that he is also a Masternode owner.  This is revealing... There is a connection here that. We are trying to get to the bottom of... And we'll keep digging.

Remember Icey... Money can buy information and the corrupt can be bought!  Kiss

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

Now they are reportedly organizing to buy my private information and are "zeroing in on where" I am.  Undecided

Don't worry about it.   Tradefortress gave QuickScammer almost $500,000 (at today's prices) to track me down.  Nothing ever happened.

If a scammer has to spend $1 to cause you distress, he will not spend it.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

It's been more than 3 days, but NiburuHybrid hasn't finished cleaning up the mess of spam he made in the Dash [ANN] thread.

He apparently has plenty of time to keep writing/posting new DashSpamForce blog entries, so I'd expect he'd make the clean-up a higher priority, but he's not even halfway done.

Look how ridiculously many times posts like this one mention the DashSpamForceNews blog he's payed by Dash Core to promote:

Dash Force 3 Amigos Podcast E24 feat. Alex Werner from Dash Core

Video repost of episode 24 of the three amigos podcast. This week we had special guest Alex Werner from Dash Core team. In this episode we discuss Joel’s recent experience at the Texas bitcoin conference last weekend as well as Mark’s attendence at Circus City Dash sponsorship in Bristol, UK plus a small debate at the end addressing if the Masternode 1000 Dash requirement should be reduced to 500.

The 3 amigos podcast takes place every Friday at 3pm EST / 7pm GMT.

If you haven’ t done so by now, can you please make sure you like and subscribe to the Dash Force News YouTube channel. Thank you to the Dash community for your continued support.

The forum would also be better off without NiburuHybrid's frequent, repetitive posts including the word "Dash" written on 100s of generic clip art pictures.

Doing this makes the thread harder to read and load slower, uses more forum hosting resources, and seems like it violates the spirit if not the letter of the rule against advertising:

It's not fair to expect forum users to turn off graphics, most of which are relevant to the topic and perhaps even informative/funny/insightful, just for the sake of avoiding annoying, irrelevant, bandwidth-consuming low/zero-info blog-pimping garbage like this stuff.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Gave him a short timeout (since he did delete some of them) and cleaned out the rest of his posts.

iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

Gave him a short timeout (since he did delete some of them) and cleaned out the rest of his posts.

Thanks chief.  There are still tons of DashSpam banner ads littering the ANN thread.  May I suggest simply null-routing all graphics/traffic from dashspamforce servers?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

Plus there is Qwizzie, the guy who made but randomly(?) locked the main Dash speculation thread, then made 100s of huge-graphic-laden WhenMoon/LamboSoon price movement garbage posts on the ANN.

Even a cursory examination of the Dash ANN signal/noise ratio shows it's a wasteland of DashSpam, price speculation, chatter, and very few substantive/on-topic posts.

There is so much trash in that thread it's by far the longest one in the Alt ANN sub.  The Dash people enjoy the increased post count as they intentionally use forum-sliding to dilute/obscure criticism.

The usual remedy of individually marking bad posts for mod review/deletion is not a good fit for such a massive, long-neglected problem area.

Trying to make and then keep the Dash ANN thread spam/speculation/ free using the Report function would be like trying to clean up a Superfund site with a toothbrush.

When our "beloved" Gold Collapsing and Wall Observer threads became sewers of turd-posts, it was decided to move/lock them (util someone stepped up to be Wall O janitor).  The same should be done for Dash's ANN.

There is no good reason for giant TA posts like these to clog up a thread relied upon for Dash investment due diligence:

Damn, anyone who is trying to short Dash will not be having a good day today.
From 0.0400 to 0.0432 in the blink of an eye.

Now it gets interesting, will the bottom hold for both Bitcoin ($7040) and Dash (0.0400)
or will it get crushed by a bear counter-attack ?

Stay tuned for this classic bear versus bull fight...

The weak hands are selling Dash. they completely not aware of the potential it holds

Yeah, the potential is certainly there and with both Dash btc value and Dash fiat value lately on the rise :

it could trigger an impressive bull run....

This is starting to look promising : https://cryptowat.ch/markets/poloniex/dash/btc/3d

Now lets see if Dash can go higher then 0.05900, confirming a longterm uptrend.
An increase in volume would be nice too.

By the way, whoever put that 400 Dash buy-order in there seems very patient.

I have a good feeling about 2018  Roll Eyes

Onward and forward !!

Looks like Dash will be the first from the top 15 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap to bounce back from Bitcoin's crash :

Now we just have to see if Bitcoin can keep its price above the $10.000, if it drops below $10.000 it most likely have an impact on the price
of altcoins (again) ... depending how much it drops.

Interesting buy-order :

Lets see if its a fake buy-order or a real one.

Update : fake buy-order it seems

I wonder where rock bottom will be for Bitcoin on this downtrend, i have a feeling we are about to find out.

Yeah, i just noticed the (possible) reversal to longterm uptrend against btc value on Dash 1wk charts myself.

Link : https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc/1w

Hopefully that continues and we see Dash rising against Bitcoin again.

********* Amber Alert *********

Dash.BTC market momentum indicators all starting to line up with a coherent story.

On balance volume reading from the same hymn sheet. Lower range moving averages crossing to the upside and longer ranges neutral at worst.

Seems that last dump to 0.056 was capitulation but not enough to satisfy market as trading momentum, volume and price have now all inflected to the upside at both short and long ranges.

I'm having this icey feeling running over my back, like someone or something is trying to make contact with me from the other side :

Dash Price Speculation posts don't belong here in the [ANN] sub/thread.  You need to unlock your Dash Price Speculation thread so they may be posted there, where they are appropriately on-topic.

It's not that hard.  I'm sure you can do it if you try.

Looks like Dash has a little price break-out .. go go Dash  Grin

At this rate Dash will fly up the ranks on coinmarketcap.

And the rise of Dash continues : https://www.coinranker.net/ (live data)
Next goal : catching the rocket above us

Edit : sorry about the euro price

Could this be the first sign of a new longterm uptrend ?

link : https://cryptowat.ch/markets/poloniex/dash/btc/1w

Time will tell...
Increase in volume will tell...

I've already explained the rules and asked qwizzie to stop several times, with no success.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

Bump with the latest DashSpam.  These consecutive price speculation/network play-by-play posts take up way too much space for an ANN thread.

How many screencaps of coinmarketcap do we really need clogging up ANN threads?  This stuff isn't allowed in, for example, the Monero ANN thread because the community rigorously scrubs it clean from such trash posts and keeps the CMC tradingview etc screencaps isolated in the Speculation ghetto, where they belong.  The Dash community should step up or have their thread locked for much the same reasons as the Gold Collapsing and Wall Observer thead were, IE being sorely neglected wastelands of off-topic and/or low quality garbage.

Interesting that most of the Dash volume is traded on exchange ZB.COM (56,9%), while on ZB.COM itself Dash is currently the most traded cryptocurrency (43,4%) :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/#markets

Edit : according to coinranker.net the Dash volume traded on ZB.COM is even higher  (63,99%)  --> https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/dash

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/zb-com/

This could be a prelude to a Dash specific pump, originating from ZB.COM .. or it could be a sign that Dash is gathering strength in China through this offshore platform
(https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/zb.com-review)

We also seem to have an uptick in transactions : http://178.254.23.111/~pub/Dash/Dash_Info.html (Block/Trx Info)

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

Bump.  

ANN thread TA and price speculation still being posted by Legendary users who definitely know it is against the rules:

I think someone mentioned this already... bullish divergence on the day chart.

chart

Dash heading down vs bitcoin again just now, might represent good dip to buy. At some point soon Trend will reverse. Bullishly. (my opinion of course)

Fundamentals of Dash are great. One of the best distributed coins around. On chain scaling. Pioneer of incentivised nodes. Instant send without needing to trust zero conf transaction. Privacy options. Non contentious upgrades using hard forks via goverance and sporks.  Treasury to spend on development and marketing, or whatever else deemed fit by the network. Next to its main competitor, bitcoin cash, it seems seriously undervalued.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████