Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 [6535] 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722474 times)
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:11:54 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:19:55 PM by NibiruHybrid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh ya...I think we should all make banners that advertise DASH.  Just to piss you off.  LOL.  

PS:  Nice love letter to Mark...  Kiss

DASH for the Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely great idea Wink Feel free to post everyone.

As for iCEBREAKER..... I've already wasted enough time on you for today. Here is my reply. Don't take my kindness for weakness.

iCEBREAKER you're only here to troll and cause trouble. It's so sad, pathetic and desparate. You really shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Why spend so much of your time hating something when you could be enjoying life doing something you love. To provoke such a response over such an insignificant trivial matter only exposes how weak and low you have sunk. Not one other person has complained. You're on your own and in the minority here on issue raised to no surprise. The hard truth is it makes absolutely zero difference to your daily life if that banner is posted or not. If it truly upsets you that much then there is a simple solution, leave. No one is forcing you to be here and ironically no one wants you here either.

You're just lonely and I know you only do this as you want me to respond because you have nothing else in life. Just give it up. If anyone needs reporting to moderators it's you, as your posting history on bitcointalk is just a trollfest cesspit of misery.

I genuinely don't know if I should laugh or cry for you. You've been at this for years and haven't made the slighest difference. I honestly think you need medical help. This type of behaviour isn't normal. I'm worried for your mental health. In all seriousness it might be worth considering a psychiatric assessment.

The years you have spent stalking and trolling this thread amongst others on bitcointalk is borderline psychotic. What a waste of life and sad excuse of a man you are. Like a petulant child intentionally being a nuisance craving attention.

The resentful hatred and nature of your postings reeks of disgruntled rejection. Why would an individual be so motivated to troll for this length of time is truly disturbing. It's actually beyond trolling now. It's stalking. It's proper weird and creepy. You really need help. Focus your time resolving the personal issue that led to this behaviour. Whatever happened to you whether it was a relationship breakdown, unemployment, perceived failure, depression, embarrassment or social isolation. You need to fix.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:19:28 PM by NibiruHybrid

Dash Added to GODEX Instant Exchange and Paybear Merchant Solution

Dash has been added to an exchange and a payment solution, solidifying its high-paced 2018 run.

Paybear, a new online merchant gateway for cryptocurrency payments, recently released its new product. Dash is included in its initial lineup of seven different cryptocurrencies accepted, with 11 more reportedly on the way this year. The system currently includes integrations into several e-commerce plugins including WooCommerce and OpenCart, with others such as Magento reportedly in the works.

Dash added to the GODEX instant exchange

In addition to Paybear, Dash was also added to the new cryptocurrency exchange GODEX:

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:39:56 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:23:22 PM by NibiruHybrid

Liberty Forum Sees Dash As Preferred Payment Method, 80+ New Users, 25%+ of Attendees

Liberty Forum, a Dash-sponsored event, saw over 80 new Dash users, over a quarter of attendees, many of whom spent their Dash at the event.

The New Hampshire Liberty Forum, a yearly event held by the Free State Project, was sponsored by Dash treasury proposal this year. The venue had just stopped accepting Bitcoin payments for tickets for the first time in seven years, and went Dash exclusive. The two top sponsors of the event were Dash and Anypay, a cryptocurrency-only point-of-sale system that defaults to Dash, and is used by many of the dozens of Dash-accepting businesses in the region.

Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

Hey American Dash MN holders and miners, how y'all reporting your DASH earnings for 2017 taxes?  Are you going through each day of the year and doing a USD to DASH daily conversion or what?  I just need to get ahead of this, because the IRS is the largest leviathan of the Federal Govt. 
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

I wonder what Icebreaker looks like? I bet his balls are too tiny to show up at the Bitcoin Super conference with an Icebreaker shirt on.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

Hey American Dash MN holders and miners, how y'all reporting your DASH earnings for 2017 taxes?  Are you going through each day of the year and doing a USD to DASH daily conversion or what?  I just need to get ahead of this, because the IRS is the largest leviathan of the Federal Govt. 

Maybe this is of help for you : https://www.node40.com/balance/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

Bitcoin is going to drop and there will be a new era of cryptocurrencies. Technically, Bitcoin – other than computing power and electricity – doesn’t hold much value and its just the realization of  blockchain technology, and because bitcoin was technically the first realization of a cryptocurrency; this gave it the ability to leap ahead in front of everyone.
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Checking back month after month and i can see people still feeding the Icebreaker troll Smiley
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

O DashSpam, Where Art Thou?

Bloomberg posits that spammers are leaving Bitcoin to adopting centralized, Instamined, and more PaidShill-centered coins, citing a study conducted by Recorded Future. Over the past year, Bitcoin has lost scamvertisment usage and PaidShill dominance to the tune of 50%, according to Spammarketcap.com due to vigilant, aggressive moderation and high levels of community pushback. Recorded Future argues that Dash is among Bitcoin’s top potential replacements among anti-spam law evaders.

Dear NibiruHybridDesertPaidShillLynx,

Please stop including the DashSpamForce advertising banner graphic at the bottom of all your posts, as our sysop has requested.

Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

What Many Centralized “Instamined Coins” Fundamentally Misunderstand About Satoshi’s Vision

Once again,

Please stop including the DashSpamForce advertising banner graphic at the bottom of all your posts, as our sysop has requested.

Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

Please merge these posts into one and stop using the banner advert as your in-post sig.  It belongs in your signature space (where we can turn it off).

Big Evolution Delays Revealed by Dash Core Team Q4 Conference Call

After listening to the above-linked lengthy call by Dash Core to summarize Q4 of 2017, here were my top most important takeaways:

1: Evolution development delay updates
The question on everyone’s mind: why is Evolution coming out more than two years late? When is the roadmap getting an update? Core clarified that an updated roadmap would be released soon, but even Dash PaidShill Amanda B Johnson no longer believes a single word written on Dash roadmaps because they are always 100% worthless marketing hype and usually fail to meet self-imposed deadlines.

The Dash community needs to step up and ask their PaidShill to follow the forum rules against putting banner ads in Every. Single. One. Of. His. Spamvertistment. Posts.

iCEBREAKER..... I've already wasted enough time on you for today. Here is my reply. Don't take my kindness for weakness.

iCEBREAKER you're only here to troll and cause trouble. It's so sad, pathetic and desparate. You really shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Why spend so much of your time hating something when you could be enjoying life doing something you love. To provoke such a response over such an insignificant trivial matter only exposes how weak and low you have sunk. Not one other person has complained. You're on your own and in the minority here on issue raised to no surprise. The hard truth is it makes absolutely zero difference to your daily life if that banner is posted or not. If it truly upsets you that much then there is a simple solution, leave. No one is forcing you to be here and ironically no one wants you here either.

You're just lonely and I know you only do this as you want me to respond because you have nothing else in life. Just give it up. If anyone needs reporting to moderators it's you, as your posting history on bitcointalk is just a trollfest cesspit of misery.

I genuinely don't know if I should laugh or cry for you. You've been at this for years and haven't made the slighest difference. I honestly think you need medical help. This type of behaviour isn't normal. I'm worried for your mental health. In all seriousness it might be worth considering a psychiatric assessment.

The years you have spent stalking and trolling this thread amongst others on bitcointalk is borderline psychotic. What a waste of life and sad excuse of a man you are. Like a petulant child intentionally being a nuisance craving attention.

The resentful hatred and nature of your postings reeks of disgruntled rejection. Why would an individual be so motivated to troll for this length of time is truly disturbing. It's actually beyond trolling now. It's stalking. It's proper weird and creepy. You really need help. Focus your time resolving the personal issue that led to this behaviour. Whatever happened to you whether it was a relationship breakdown, unemployment, perceived failure, depression, embarrassment or social isolation. You need to fix.

Just let it go and finally.....

I'm not sure why you cannot follow such a simple rule.  Do you think it makes Dash look good when it pays Shills like you to spam Bitcointalk?

It also makes the Dash community look bad when they refuse to ask their PaidShills to follow the forum rules against banner ads being used as in-post signatures.

Dash Added to SPAMDEX Instant Exchange and Scambear Merchant Solution

Liberty Dwellers See Dash As Instamined Shitcoin

Liberty Dwellers, a Dash-sponsored strip club event, saw over 80 new Dash cult recruits, over a quarter of attendees, many of whom spent their Dash at the event.

That's two in a row, on the same day.  You don't need to make separate posts for each new spamvertisement.  Just edit your first one and add the second one.  No need to keep spamming the forum just to prove you can get away with it.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

There. I decreased your trust level for your inappropriate spamming behavior.  Tongue     -1 iCE, -1  Kiss
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

There. I decreased your trust level for your inappropriate spamming behavior.  Tongue     -1 iCE, -1  Kiss

You are confused.  I am asking NibiruHybrid to stop spamming this Dash [ANN] thread with repetitive in-post banner advertisements for Dash Spam Force.

NibiruHybrid refuses to stop spamming the thread with his in-post banner advertisements for Dash Spam Force, despite seeing theymos' rule against them quoted several times.

Thanks for trying to help stop the DashSpamForce crap-flooding.  It's too bad nobody from the Dash community will take a stand against using their instamined marketing budget for off-topic PaidShill astroturfing.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

GIVEAWAY! by AlwaysHodl guys
"We are giving away one DASH Snapback Hat! To enter: like, retweet and tag a friend on this post. Make sure you follow us! Winner will be announced tomorrow!"

https://twitter.com/always_hodl/status/963429323939164160

Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:09:08 AM

Maybe this is of help for you : https://www.node40.com/balance/

Awesome, thanks brother!
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:20:37 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 02:42:27 PM by qwizzie

Looks like Dash has a little price break-out .. go go Dash  Grin

At this rate Dash will fly up the ranks on coinmarketcap.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:07:43 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:23:39 PM by NibiruHybrid

Singapore Central Bank Exec: Speculation Negatively Impacts Cryptocurrency

The cryptocurrency market has been enduring a lot of price volatility over the past few months. Many not in the crypto space are taking advantage of this transient phrase to preach from their pulpits that cryptocurrency is a “bubble” or a “ponzi” scheme. However, others recognize that the complete story is much more complex. Sopnendu Mohanty, chief financial technology officer of the Monetary Authority of Singapore (Singapore’s Central Bank) said in an interview with CNBC “the speculators and the people who are making money out of this speculation of the cryptocurrency (market) are perhaps negatively impacting the whole experimentation of cryptocurrency.” How is cryptocurrency being negatively affected and what is causing this speculation?

Vinte6

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

It looks like the volume in Korea is up again...
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

It looks like the volume in Korea is up again...
What is fee on korean exchanges?

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

Dash looking good now
Minerspain

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 11:06:28 PM by Minerspain

Added Dash p2pool

dashp2p.poolforcoin.com:7903
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

Interesting to see pair DASH/USDT gaining in volume on Huobi, i wonder what that could mean / indicate ..

Pages: « 1 ... 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 [6535] 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: