Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market movement after the Chinese New Year holiday  (Read 454 times)
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

What a lot of people are saying is that the market won't make much progress until end of march/april.
That is when a lot of Americans get tax returns and have more spendable money.
On top of that, from just a pyschological perspective, as spring comes in people become more open and willing to invest more.

As far as the chinese new year thing, I wouldn't expect a bull run right away.
Most chinese are going back to work, but some still celebrate the full thing (it's 15 days!).
And think of it like this, during your christmas and new year's holiday, you are happy and loose with your money.
After it all and you go back to work?
Yeah, not so much.

you have to realize that a lot of Chinese are coming off of a nice holiday back to the daily grind and having spent a lot of money during their holiday.
I'm not so confident that there will be a mad rush to the crypto markets.

There won't be a mad rush but rather careful entries at different points. Already the speculation of chinese investing more during this period has resulted in bitcoin jumping over 11k and heading 12k shortly if it passes the 10k resistance testing point. The chinese might be looking at something under 10k to invest or depending upon the market conditions that head over in the next week. Next week people need to be careful while investing since either it will go on a run or might test 8k again if there is no support at 10k. A lot of money involved in crypto is new money so they have already got a desired profit. Need to see if they run along with it or stay longer enough to make some more.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

It seems that the 24H trading volume is pretty low recently, as the Chinese New Year holiday is coming to an end, what do you think the market will move, especially the altcoins?
I don't think the Chinese New Year has anything to do with the crypto price or trade volume.
Though the market is still fluctuating a lot, I am pretty sure we have recovered from the bottom.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

It seems that the 24H trading volume is pretty low recently, as the Chinese New Year holiday is coming to an end, what do you think the market will move, especially the altcoins?
Yes,it looks like quite a problematic condition for regular traders. They can't trade for market situation. The condition of market is red now.But hopefully, it will overcome soon.Btc will hit its peak value after Chinese new year holiday. We are eagerly waiting to see this revolution.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:31:48 AM

the market is ready for a recover, just give some time at the asian market to recover after the chinese new year celebrations, the new capitals will make us fly soon

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

There are many who predict that the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly after the Lunar New Year. Yes, but I do not think the value will rise high. China and Korea are the countries with large number of cryptocurrency transactions and they also have Lunar New Year. But behind that, is the ban. There is reason to believe that supply has been limited after large volumes of bitcoin have been released. But it is not all. Of course, the thriving cryptocurrency market is something we all look forward to.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

At present, the altcoins market is not well predicted. But the mainstream encrypted currency will have a pull up after it. Please invest as much as possible to support the application of encrypted currency.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:35:28 AM

No one can control the price, the market is growing now.

Many believe that the Chinese have less impact on cryptocurrencies. But the opposite is true. I think the Chinese influence in cryptocurrency is still huge.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

I think will still fall because when everyone feels after the Spring Festival, there will be a good rise, so often will continue to fall, because the people making money is always a few, so follow the majority of people do the opposite decision, you can make money.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:02:44 AM

I think it is a common thing that market being sideways. Be patient and wait for the market movements. There will be time that market will go down or up.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
mulukey

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

the market is ready for a recover, just give some time at the asian market to recover after the chinese new year celebrations, the new capitals will make us fly soon
The cryptocurrency market is quite stable after the Lunar New Year holiday in Asia. This shows that the market is getting used to volatility and investors are starting to calm down. I believe that the market is waiting for signals to be able to grow strongly in the coming time. In the next few days the market may continue to fall slightly but recover quickly afterwards.
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

The Chinese have 2 weeks of holidays. I think that in early March, the growth of all tokens will begin. There are not many left)  wait ...
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:20:02 AM

What a lot of people are saying is that the market won't make much progress until end of march/april.
That is when a lot of Americans get tax returns and have more spendable money.
On top of that, from just a pyschological perspective, as spring comes in people become more open and willing to invest more.

As far as the chinese new year thing, I wouldn't expect a bull run right away.
Most chinese are going back to work, but some still celebrate the full thing (it's 15 days!).
And think of it like this, during your christmas and new year's holiday, you are happy and loose with your money.
After it all and you go back to work?
Yeah, not so much.

you have to realize that a lot of Chinese are coming off of a nice holiday back to the daily grind and having spent a lot of money during their holiday.
I'm not so confident that there will be a mad rush to the crypto markets.
Your answer do make sense Tax returns on america even lots pf countries happening in March / April so there is lots of people taking profit at the moment . Even previous history in market shows the same . So its better to wait till april END. I am holding and grabbing as much as i can . After april I will look back or if market moves really bearish before that.
wodebutterfly (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

With all the recent bad news/ reputations in crypto. I would forcast sideways movement, includes some dips for the crypto market. It will probably move back up in Q2/Q3. China would not make much impact now as the govt crakdown and blocking of all trading website. Thus slowing down the price going upwards. Hopefully china will lift the ban, then we'll see the crypto prices going up like crazy.
Sooner or later, China will lift the ban as now they have already established a special unit that is dedicated to cryptocurrency research for its central bank. J

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
wodebutterfly (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

The Chinese have 2 weeks of holidays. I think that in early March, the growth of all tokens will begin. There are not many left)  wait ...
Officially only one one week holiday, most of the people have already back to work today. Let's wait and see it the volume will pick up LOL

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

Yes, indeed the market is asleep .... the volume of trading fell at times. I think it's all because of the Chinese holidays. I hope for the beginning of March. Everything is normal
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

Movement in the direction of increase is very weak, so we need to wait another two weeks, then to fully understand that at last the altcoins have risen to their feet and we can really appreciate the profit from this or that coin.
Gifolote

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

I think that from the beginning of next month everything will normalize and growth will go. Now the Chinese have two weeks of holidays, because of this, and the volumes dropped
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

The market price of cryptocurrency now start inreasing again.
It's same wiith my prediction.
That chinese new year will affect the market price, but willn't significant.
And then, after 2-3 days will increase again.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

I think Chinese New Year will not giving positive impact into crypto market, I don't see any relation in this situation. Market will move in March ( depend my technical strategy ) and I believe will happen even not in significant number. I prepare little fund to trade and invest on March and I hope will success like old time. Have a nice day to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

It seems to me that the big traders do not care what holiday. Exchanges work 24 hours a day. A holiday is just an excuse to change the price in the right direction for big traders
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: