Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:46:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market movement after the Chinese New Year holiday  (Read 454 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

I don't understand why people put great significance on this Chinese festival, I think this just happend when there are so many negativity in the space, alot of events have happend that I think impacted the price far more than one festival or the other

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

Asia guys are starting new trend. Just wait for the full run in March. It will be hot.

I also wrote here someday that I do not see any connection between Chinese New Year and the market of cryptocurrency movement. Suppose spring will melt not only snow in some areas but some alts’ stagnation.
marcau
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

Blockchain enthusiast, English-French Translator

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

Historically CNY was a time of market pullback, and this year many bad news coinicidentally came at around the same time.
Now we are exiting CNY period and good news start flowing with the SEC, Europe...
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

It seems that the 24H trading volume is pretty low recently, as the Chinese New Year holiday is coming to an end, what do you think the market will move, especially the altcoins?

I think that the market will start to rise sharply from the beginning of April. Now you can already see the price stabilization, but there is not much growth.   
Bonus777

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

It seems that the 24H trading volume is pretty low recently, as the Chinese New Year holiday is coming to an end, what do you think the market will move, especially the altcoins?

No one can answer this question. While the market is on the correction. After correction there should be growth. When this happens no one knows. One thing I can say with certainty: this will happen when no one will wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: