Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:30:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market movement after the Chinese New Year holiday  (Read 454 times)
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

I hope that the Chinese will revive the market a bit. Correction already tired everyone. We need to move on. Although no one knows what scenario for the market prepared us whales. We wait.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

And what exactly do you mean? Because personally, I do not understand what kind of movements in the market are we talking about? On the eve of the Chinese New Year, a lot of people said that prices would go down, but it turned out quite the opposite, prices began to go up, but now the market began to fall
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

It seems that the 24H trading volume is pretty low recently, as the Chinese New Year holiday is coming to an end, what do you think the market will move, especially the altcoins?

I guess there has been some developments in the market after the Chinese New year. Still, I am not that quite confident whether the price is going up for good, so I intend to wait more and monitor the changes in the market. Usually, there are big changes during the third quarter of the year. So, being patient is really needed.
Mohamme

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

I guess will continue to fall, because when the Chinese government began to work, so may be more bad news, I have scared the country China, so I have sold tokens, I think there will be a big drop.

Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Yes, you are right at the Chinese two weeks of holidays, most likely because of this and the volumes of trading fell, we are waiting for the next month, I hope everything will be normalized
sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

With so much volatility in markets before and after the holiday, investors can be presented with opportunities that would not have otherwise emerged. As an old Chinese proverb goes, ‘in every crisis, there is opportunity’.so expert  say that after holidays crypto market is rise high and good movement in bitcoin
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

I guess will continue to fall, because when the Chinese government began to work, so may be more bad news, I have scared the country China, so I have sold tokens, I think there will be a big drop.
Every person has his own opinion, and I do not want to judge you, but you do not need to panic and believe all the news in a row and sell all the coins that you bought or earned. Think about it
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

I hope that the Chinese will revive the market a bit. Correction already tired everyone. We need to move on. Although no one knows what scenario for the market prepared us whales. We wait.

Yes I think the end of the chinese new year may begin to have an impact on the market, hard to say if it will cause prices to rise. It feels fairly bearish right now so it is hard to see things really rising signicantly in this environment

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

before the Chinese New Year,
bitcoin increases in the market with high numbers and then decreases thereafter,
but the bitcoin will rise again with a higher number again,
so we keep the spirit
because after the rain and the storms are always there waiting for the beautiful rainbow
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

When we will see some stability with BTC thats when alt will start to make some move. Until then the market will remain a bit shaky for alts. On the other hand this would be the right time to get into some alts if one is looking for one for soon the price will shoot just like how it happened in the past.

I normally take this time to read about the alt market a bit more and then make my picks and invest. So utilize this slow phase to the best of your interest and gear up for some profits.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Chinese New Year might have some impacts on BTC price, I personally think the low price is because of the fuds attacking bitcoin in Feb 2018. Maybe it is true that the big players are controlling the prices and accumulating the coins now. Once the accumulation is over, we shall see the prices pump again.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

China has two weeks of holidays . Soon they will end and the market will normalize . waite  March

wodebutterfly (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

It seems that the 24H trading volume is pretty low recently, as the Chinese New Year holiday is coming to an end, what do you think the market will move, especially the altcoins?
I don't think the Chinese New Year has anything to do with the crypto price or trade volume.
Though the market is still fluctuating a lot, I am pretty sure we have recovered from the bottom.

Traditionally speaking, they tend to cash out before the holiday. Maybe the holiday do not have a direct impact on crypto market, but the trading volume do decrease compared with that before the holiday.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
wodebutterfly (OP)

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:19:36 AM

Chinese New Year might have some impacts on BTC price, I personally think the low price is because of the fuds attacking bitcoin in Feb 2018. Maybe it is true that the big players are controlling the prices and accumulating the coins now. Once the accumulation is over, we shall see the prices pump again.
Yes, you are right! A lot of funs in Feb including trading regulation or ban; levy taxes or crypto trading earnings. What's more, the security breaches among some crypto exchanges also lead to a lot of panics.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

After the completion of the new year in China, the market will take long time to become stable and it is also depend on Chinese government. Because if Chinese government implement any new law to the crypto trading then it is impossible to pickup the market soon.
Second the Chinese people is back to their work after spending a lots of money on new year. First they will take 2-3 months or even more time to earn money and after earning they will decide to start investing in crypto.
So it is difficult to say how long the market will take to rise.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

Well all of us here hopes that markets goes up continuously but of course it's impossible and the effect Chinese new year is great i think for a while my portfolio turns green but of course it's not permanent so i hope that the market will be much better at the end of this month.

minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

I am sure that the market will grow seriously. Usually Chinese investors have a very strong influence on the market
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

Well all of us here hopes that markets goes up continuously but of course it's impossible and the effect Chinese new year is great i think for a while my portfolio turns green but of course it's not permanent so i hope that the market will be much better at the end of this month.

In what do you see the effect? As I expected earlier, the Chinese NY did not affect the market. Instead of the expected fall, the markets rised slightly.
What will happen is difficult to predict. A great game began.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

I think correction will be continued more. And real growing market will start only on May-June.
J_CCreate
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:30:02 AM

Asia guys are starting new trend. Just wait for the full run in March. It will be hot.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: