Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptocoin Radio - Bitcast-radio.com  (Read 1362 times)
gorgorom (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 11:51:08 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 06:29:34 PM by gorgorom

As the owner and operator of FreefromFiat.net, I have had much success recently with recent faucet campaigns, Advertising campaigns for CopperBars (iGotSpots) and on other sites as well for Haasonline's Simple Btc-e Bot.

Now we have taken it a step further. We have launched our own crypto radio station.

Over the next few days we will be organizing interviews, feature requests, and news in the crypto world---and of course--music.

We are currently looking for talented DJ's and Writers/Reporters that would like to have a section on the radio broadcast. If you feel you are up to any task, by all means, shhot an email to contact@bitcast-radio.com and tell us your skills, and what you would like to do or help out.

If you have a coin coming up, or a project that you would like to get out there on the air, then Bitcast radio is there for you and the community.

There is much in the planning for FFF's campaigns, and it's only growing stronger.

So tune in tonight and every night for music, news and cryptocoin information and reports.

Over the next few days we will be getting organized with our scheduling and working on getting people to DJ, report and advertise their products.

Visit www.bitcastradio.freefromfiat.net for the shows. (Like I stated we are currently getting organized, so give us a few days to get it all complete).

We are also offering advertising space on the radio page, so if you want to advertise on the radio, on the radio page, or on any of the sites, please use the contact form on FFF's main page or email contact@bitcast-radio.com.

Enjoy!
http://bitcast-radio.com
-Gor

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 03:06:18 AM

Good this is What We need

I would like to Be a DJ / Interviewer as i am working on a project that could be beneficial to both of us i will PM you with Details

TheUntitled

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:59:41 AM

This is a brilliant idea, one which I think would be great for the Bitcoin community.

I can't seem to listen to it, though. It says: "The radio is online but the stream is offline
Please try again later."
Is there any other way to listen to it other than via the stream, or does it only broadcast at certain times? If so, what times and in what time zone does it broadcast?

Freelance writer at CoinBuzz.com
ThomasDB

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:58:40 AM

This seems great, GL to you guys
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 05:22:52 PM

Awesome! It was fun giving the interview.  I was so nervous.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
gorgorom (OP)

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 06:34:26 PM

Good this is What We need

I would like to Be a DJ / Interviewer as i am working on a project that could be beneficial to both of us i will PM you with Details

Hey bud email me at contact@bitcast-radio.com and we'll talk Smiley

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 04:46:09 AM

The Stream is Now Playing With Me DJ-Free at the Wheel I play a lil of everything Including The interview I did with Virtual Mining Corp CEO / CTO Kenneth E. Slaughter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: