Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoGuiMiner- GPU mining software for windows - mine the most profitable coins  (Read 2207 times)
glacier87 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:03:12 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 09:38:56 PM by glacier87

This is the official thread for support and development of CryptoGuiMiner! Please any suggest, criticize and praise.

I see that there are a lot of questions and different answers on forums on the subject of mining cryptocurrencies. So now… which cryptocurrency should you be mining and how? For beginners and people with no knowledge of cryptocurrencies, the biggest issue are the very basics like adjusting the settings which can be complicated and hard to figure out. If you want to start mining, it must be way more complicated than just a few clicks! Or is it? So you don’t have to bother, lose time or God forbid adjust something wrongly, there is an interesting piece of software that helps you and does everything automatically for you. I’m writing this because I myself am using this software and can confirm that it is definitely the best solution for everyone who is new in the world of cryptocurrency mining.

The program is called Crypto Gui Miner and it you can download it from https://cryptoguiminer.com/

The program Is currently running, ie it recognizes NVIDIA graphic cards, but when I asked their support, I was told that all the graphic cards which could bring you profit will soon be supported. The main thing which makes this program so special and what sets it apart from the others is the simplicity and automatic set-up function. There is even a calculator on their website that will calculate which cryptocurrency is the most profitable to mine, depending on the graphics cards that you use.

When you run the program, it will automatically recognize the graphics cards that you are using and adjust the settings so that it mines the cryptocurrency that is the most profitable. You also have a nice and clear display of temperature and other useful data such as hashrates, estimated monthly earnings in US dollars or Bitcoin, monitoring for tracking results via mobile phone, etc.

All you have to do is insert your wallet address so you can dafely save the currency you are mining directly into your wallet (and it is saved automatically). The best place for creating your wallet is the official website of the cryptocurrency that you wish to start mining. Of course, you always have control over what and when you will be mining.

You can also enter more than one wallet into the program, so the program will mine the currency that is the most profitable at that time. However, if you only wish to mine one cryptocurrency, then just click on the button “Force” and the chosen cryptocurrency will be mined regardless of the others.

Basically, since I’m on NVIDIA graphics cards, this is definitely the number one choice of all the mining programs.

In short, don’t focus on mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or other currencies that are difficult to mine and you need hardware of 100+ thousands of EUR. Focus on currencies that can quickly be mined and monetized, converted into cash or for buying other cryptocurrrencies or if you plan to invest them in the long run. Just download the program, choose one or more currencies for mining, insert your wallet and that is it. No complicated settings, losing time, uncertainties etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QGiH_tVFFQ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently availible GPU ( in this version ):

GTX 1080 TI
GTX 1080
GTX 1070 TI
GTX 1070
GTX 1060
GTX 1050 TI
GTX 980 TI
GTX 980
GTX 970
GTX 960
GTX 780
GTX 750 TI

Currently availible Coin/Algo ( in this version ):

argo (skein)
bwk (nist5)
lux (phi)
xvg (x17)
zec (equihash)
ifx (lyra2z)
zcl (equihash)
abs (lyra2rev2)
xvg (lyra2rev2)
xlr (xevan)
mona (lyra2rev2)
inn (neoscrypt)
gbx (neoscrypt)
vivo (neoscrypt)
btg (equihash)
pxc (neoscrypt)
dgb (skein)
crc (neoscrypt)
tzc (neoscrypt)
dnr (tribus)
orb (neoscrypt)
ftc (neoscrypt)
eth (ethash)
hal (neoscrypt)
xvg (blake-2s)
elp (xevan)
dcy (crypto-night)
etn (crypto-night)
xmr (crypto-night)
grf (crypto-night)
lbry (lbry)
crop (neoscrypt)

If you have any questions, please let me know, I will be more than glad to help if I can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaosmage

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

Is the code open? I like the functionality, but a little bit cautious to run unknown software on my rig
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

Good Luck

I can test but tell me first:

What are the pools of this miner?
The payout is daily?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
wassefkamal

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

Does anyone have any feedback about this mining software?  I want to use it but I worry because I cant find anyone on the web discussing it.
prvs

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:05:32 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 09:53:47 AM by prvs

It would be great to do auto-exchange of all coins and output to wallets BTC or LTC. The profit calculator works inappropriately, in fact the income is 2-3 times lower. Checked in a rig with 3x1080, 1x980 on TUN coin
koresh2911

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

How I can add amd neoscrypt myner to this program?
yelken

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

? what does it costs?
- The application is completely free to download and use. The only fee is DevFee (1,38% of the time). The DevFee is used for server costs, maintenance and further development of the application.

You wrote like this. Is miner fee included in 1,38% or not?

If not I prefer to buy with a fixed price.
Larvitar

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

? what does it costs?
- The application is completely free to download and use. The only fee is DevFee (1,38% of the time). The DevFee is used for server costs, maintenance and further development of the application.

I prefer %fee. Fixed prices are pretty bad for little miners.
aspiredot

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

No need to set up the core and mem clock;?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

This is the official thread for support and development of CryptoGuiMiner! Please any suggest, criticize and praise.

I see that there are a lot of questions and different answers on forums on the subject of mining cryptocurrencies. So now… which cryptocurrency should you be mining and how? For beginners and people with no knowledge of cryptocurrencies, the biggest issue are the very basics like adjusting the settings which can be complicated and hard to figure out. If you want to start mining, it must be way more complicated than just a few clicks! Or is it? So you don’t have to bother, lose time or God forbid adjust something wrongly, there is an interesting piece of software that helps you and does everything automatically for you. I’m writing this because I myself am using this software and can confirm that it is definitely the best solution for everyone who is new in the world of cryptocurrency mining.

The program is called Crypto Gui Miner and it you can download it from https://cryptoguiminer.com/

The program Is currently running, ie it recognizes NVIDIA graphic cards, but when I asked their support, I was told that all the graphic cards which could bring you profit will soon be supported. The main thing which makes this program so special and what sets it apart from the others is the simplicity and automatic set-up function. There is even a calculator on their website that will calculate which cryptocurrency is the most profitable to mine, depending on the graphics cards that you use.

When you run the program, it will automatically recognize the graphics cards that you are using and adjust the settings so that it mines the cryptocurrency that is the most profitable. You also have a nice and clear display of temperature and other useful data such as hashrates, estimated monthly earnings in US dollars or Bitcoin, monitoring for tracking results via mobile phone, etc.

All you have to do is insert your wallet address so you can dafely save the currency you are mining directly into your wallet (and it is saved automatically). The best place for creating your wallet is the official website of the cryptocurrency that you wish to start mining. Of course, you always have control over what and when you will be mining.

You can also enter more than one wallet into the program, so the program will mine the currency that is the most profitable at that time. However, if you only wish to mine one cryptocurrency, then just click on the button “Force” and the chosen cryptocurrency will be mined regardless of the others.

Basically, since I’m on NVIDIA graphics cards, this is definitely the number one choice of all the mining programs.

In short, don’t focus on mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or other currencies that are difficult to mine and you need hardware of 100+ thousands of EUR. Focus on currencies that can quickly be mined and monetized, converted into cash or for buying other cryptocurrrencies or if you plan to invest them in the long run. Just download the program, choose one or more currencies for mining, insert your wallet and that is it. No complicated settings, losing time, uncertainties etc.

YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QGiH_tVFFQ

Currently availible GPU ( in this version ):

GTX 1080 TI
GTX 1080
GTX 1070 TI
GTX 1070
GTX 1060
GTX 1050 TI
GTX 980 TI
GTX 980
GTX 970
GTX 960
GTX 780
GTX 750 TI

Currently availible Coin/Algo ( in this version ):

argo (skein)
bwk (nist5)
lux (phi)
xvg (x17)
zec (equihash)
ifx (lyra2z)
zcl (equihash)
abs (lyra2rev2)
xvg (lyra2rev2)
xlr (xevan)
mona (lyra2rev2)
inn (neoscrypt)
gbx (neoscrypt)
vivo (neoscrypt)
btg (equihash)
pxc (neoscrypt)
dgb (skein)
crc (neoscrypt)
tzc (neoscrypt)
dnr (tribus)
orb (neoscrypt)
ftc (neoscrypt)
eth (ethash)
hal (neoscrypt)
xvg (blake-2s)
elp (xevan)
dcy (crypto-night)
etn (crypto-night)
xmr (crypto-night)
grf (crypto-night)
lbry (lbry)
crop (neoscrypt)

If you have any questions, please let me know, I will be more than glad to help if I can.

New change log is availible now

v 1.4.8
– auto restart current used minner if console dont give any output more than 60s
– added option to change mining app on existing profile
– improved stability for some machines

v 1.4.7
– fixed problem with disabled profiles
– added expand button to console output
– fixed probem with GPUs display for Rigs with more than 8 GPUS
– improved notification when new app version is available
– improved stability

v 1.4.6
– solved crashing with bad internet connection

v 1.4.5
– added option: Difficutly for calc – can be current, 1h average, 3h average, 6h average, 12h average, 24h average, 48h average
– added new miner gatelessgate-0.1.3
– improved stability

v 1.4.4
– improved x16r (raven) hashrate

v 1.4
– notification for pool which don’t support profit check api
– improved stability

v 1.3
– added support for x16r algo

v 1.2
– added custom mining profile for advanced users, select miner and enter cmd in format -o stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT -u YOUR_WALLET -p x
– improved stability

v 1.1
– new feature: email notification when changing minign coin
– improved hashrate for some algorithms
– improved stability

v 1.0
– initial version
chaosmage

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

thats very funny how you ignore people asking questions about your program
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

thats very funny how you ignore people asking questions about your program

We dont have time for forum questions every day. You have support link on the web and you can submit your question.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Is the code open? I like the functionality, but a little bit cautious to run unknown software on my rig
the code is not open. Please download new version 1.4.8. and try now, thanks
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

Good Luck

I can test but tell me first:

What are the pools of this miner?
The payout is daily?

you can choose manual pool. We dont pay money. It depend on pool. Pool makes payment not us.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

How I can add amd neoscrypt myner to this program?

Soon we will add it.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

No need to set up the core and mem clock;?
yes but in new version
We will add Afterburner & nvidia inspector automatic setup : power limit, temp. limit, core clock, memory clock, fan speed for every algorithm
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

It would be great to do auto-exchange of all coins and output to wallets BTC or LTC. The profit calculator works inappropriately, in fact the income is 2-3 times lower. Checked in a rig with 3x1080, 1x980 on TUN coin
If you want to use our calculator pay attention on difficulty.
Calculator is based on difficulty ( current,   avarage 24 hours, 48 hours ... )

Regards
CGM Team
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

? what does it costs?

Yes, miner fee is included in 1,38%.
kamikazor

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

Hi  Wink
I tell you my first experience with your tool.
It's very sexy and user-friendly !
It detects in a few seconds my hardware and the hashrates I can hope, then displays the most profitable coins.
At the first place I can see Stipend. So i create a profile, and enter my Stipend wallet.
Problem is the available pools. There is Hashfaster and another one. These pools don't have enough hashrate for this coin.
Hashfaster has a 58 min TTF. The pool i use, Bsod, has 88 seconds TTF !
So, if your tool often switches coins, mine on Hashfaster can be useless. Am i wrong ?
So, I wonder if you can allow the user to use the pool he wants ?
Moreover, Bsod has 0,9% fee (Hashfaster : 1%)

Thanks and bravo for your high quality soft !
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

Hi  Wink
I tell you my first experience with your tool.
It's very sexy and user-friendly !
It detects in a few seconds my hardware and the hashrates I can hope, then displays the most profitable coins.
At the first place I can see Stipend. So i create a profile, and enter my Stipend wallet.
Problem is the available pools. There is Hashfaster and another one. These pools don't have enough hashrate for this coin.
Hashfaster has a 58 min TTF. The pool i use, Bsod, has 88 seconds TTF !
So, if your tool often switches coins, mine on Hashfaster can be useless. Am i wrong ?
So, I wonder if you can allow the user to use the pool he wants ?
Moreover, Bsod has 0,9% fee (Hashfaster : 1%)

Thanks and bravo for your high quality soft !

In next version we will add custom pool and custom coin options!
Trust me you will like it :-)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: