Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EXRNchain (EXRN) | Innovative Crosschain Protocol / EXRT Network (EXRT)  (Read 18697 times)
Franzinatr (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:08:25 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2021, 04:55:46 AM by Franzinatr
Merited by Fredii (1)

NOTICE: Check the 2nd post of EXRN ANN thread active announcement here. EXRNchain development progress here.

What is EXRNchain and EXRT Network?

Hyper-crosschain protocol for interchain DEXes and DeFi ecosystem

EXRN protocol and crosschain gateway is a solution for the next generations of interconnected blockchain products.

Use cases

ATOMIC SWAPS - EXRNchain protocol will allow for better, faster, simpler atomic swaps between different cryptocurrencies. It will be implemented in the EXRNswaps service.

DATA TRANSFER - EXRNchain protocol will be be used to transfer any encrypted data between distributed ledgers, bringing many use cases in connection with IPFS technology.

DEX & DeFi - Fast and simple decentralized exchanges will be built on the EXRN crosschain network. Decentralized Finance (DeFi) projects will use EXRN to provide financial applications to multitudes of crosschain-connected networks.

CROSSCHAIN PAYMENTS  - Merchants won't need to create and manage dozens of cryptocurrency wallets, they will accept one, while offering 100s of payment options for clients.

DEVELOPER-READY - EXRNchain protocol will be an all-in-one solution for developers to start working and developing blockchain projects.

CROSS-CONTRACT EXECUTION -EXRNchain protocol will allow calls or execution of specific smart contract function of one blockchain to be sent from another chain. Connect to and operate your Ethereum, Polkadot, Neo and etc. contracts from one place.

|
|
|
|
|
EXRNex
|
EXRNswaps
|
EXRNpay
|
|
Crosschain decentralized exchange built on the EXRNchain network. Easy, liquid, fast.
|
Atomic swaps implementation based on the EXRNchain protocol: a platform that allows you to exchange your coins with 'one-click experience'.
|
Crosschain payment processor for merchants. Accept most of the cryptocurrencies, and receive the ones you want.
|

Dual-Token System

EXRN (Core / Liquidity) - LIVE! - Buy from contribution site now!
-100B Total Supply
-70% airdropped
-Built on Ethereum network
-Used to facilitate crosschain transactions, execute swaps and provide liquidity to each transfer

EXRT (Fees / Sidechain) - Learn More
-1B Total Supply
-50% to EXRN holders
-Built on EXRT mainnet
-Used to pay fees for cross-chain transfers and to secure crosschain network with nodes.

How EXRNchain works?

EXRNchain is a complex network that consists of:
a) Bidding Contract
(connected to EXRNex and EXRNswaps GUI)
b) TAI [Trustless Asset Identification] backend
(running on IPFS by EXRT nodes)
c) Swap Backend Relayer & Swap Contract
d) EXRN token
(purchased as an intemediary crosschain asset)
e) EXRT token
(purchased as a fee 0.01% or 15 cents)
f) Reverse Swap Call
g) EEP [EXRN Exit Pool]

Swap Process

a) Maker places bid for a crosschain trade.
Taker accepts the trade.
b) Assets of both sides are verified to be genuine.
c) Swap process gets executed, money of both sides are locked in and escrowed.
d) EXRN is automatically purchased by taker.
e) EXRT purchased by taker as a fee.
f) Deal is done, maker receives EXRN, and taker receives given asset.
g) Maker automatically swaps EXRN to the desired asset with a special EXRN Liquidity Pool.

The given process works almost identical for simple data transfers and personal cross chain transfers.

EXRNchain Projects

EXRNex - Crosschain decentralized exchange built on the EXRNchain network. Easy, liquid, fast.

EXRNswaps - Atomic swaps implementation based on the EXRNchain protocol: a platform that allows you to exchange your coins with 'one-click experience'.

EXRNpay - Crosschain payment processor for merchants. Accept most of the cryptocurrencies, and receive the ones you want.

TBA - To Be Announced

EXRNchain Core Team

|
|
|
|
|
Yon.Jung
|
Zhuan.Wen
|
Vadim.Belov
|
|
Founder
|
Co-founder
|
Head of EXRNpay & EXRNex
|
|
JS, Solidity developer. Has experience working with Ethereum and other blockchains for over 2 years. Launched private blockchain for Korean enterprise data company.
|
Solidity, Golang developer. 《以太坊》中国深圳 member, executed fair distribution of EXRN tokens during the launch, built TAI from scratch.
|
Java, C# and Python developer. Has a deep vision on how decentralized exchanges should operate and how to make people use them. Working on EXRNchain western enterprise expansion.
|

|
|
|
||
We're.hiring!
|
|
UI/UX Designer
|
Join EXRNchain Team!
|
|
Extensive background in UI/UX and web development.
Has over 10 years of experience working for large corporations, such as SAP.
|
Please email us at team@exrn.org
|

EXRN & EXRT Explained

EXRN - Token that is providing liquidity for atomic swaps and crosschain transactions; meaning that any crosschain transfer will have to go through EXRN, so EXRN should be always appreciating in value.

Example: someone goes ahead with swapping $5M BTC for ETH, this $5M will firstly get swapped to EXRN by filling our crosschain exchange bids (creating a demand shock for EXRN), and then will get exchanged to ETH.  Liquidity is partly going to be provided by different crosschain orders fulfilling each other.

EXRT - Each crosschain transfer automatically buys a small amount of EXRT as a fee (which is the main use case of it). EXRT mainnet will be a sidechain of Ethereum. It is going to be a sidechain built exclusively for EXRNchain network. EXRT tokens will be swapped for EXRT mainnet coins when the distribution ends.

In case Ethereum network is congested or slow, transactors will be able to use EXRT mainnet (which will have it's own better scalability by our projections). It is also possible that ERC20 EXRN token will be swapped to the EXRN token on the EXRT mainnet.

EXRNchain Roadmap

October 2017 - EXRNchain Airdrop - Done
70% of total EXRN supply was airdropped for free to 7,000 people that filled the airdrop form and wanted to be part of EXRNchain.
Everyone got 10M EXRN.

December 2017 - January 2018  - Pre-development goal - Done
Connection between 2 simple ledgers established without smart contract implementation.
Two volunteers join EXRNchain team to help in development.

February 2018 - EXRT Registration Form & Website Update - Done
EXRT distribution system recreated and first registration from released. EXRNchain website update released with more detailed information.

March 2018: EXRT Token First Distribution - Done
First batch of EXRT tokens sent to those who signed up. EXRT trading opens on the open market.

April - May 2018: Establishing triple-chain connection Ongoing Development
Connecting multiple 'simple ledgers' one-by-one to establish working data transfer.
Example: chainA - EXRN - chainB - EXRN - chainC

April - May 2018: EXRNchain Hiring: Ongoing!
EXRNchain hiring few people to join the development and marketing team.

June - October 2018: Double-sided crosschain transactions - Done
Creating EXRNchain asks and bids system (later to be used in swaps and exchanges) to execute double-sided crosschain transactions (firstly simple swaps of data). Two decentralized entities will be needed for each transactions.

January 2019: EXRT Network Testnet - Done
Building EXRT testnet with support of smart contracts\dApps, testing of backend crosschain implementations.

January 2020: EXRT 8th Application Form (Registration) - Done!
Eighth distribution form will be locked on 2rd of January (20:00 UTC), make sure to register before the ending date.

2020: EXRNchain Alphanet Development - Ongoing
Development of EXRNchain core crosschain functionality. Troubleshooting and finalization of alpha protocol vision.

2021: EXRNchain Alphanet
Private testnet that will have alpha protocol of EXRNchain (crosschain ability) connected to it. Main backbone for testing crosschain and audition of issues.

TBA - EXRNchain Betanet Release
Beta version of EXRNchain is released on the public EXRT testnet, connecting with public testnets of other blockchains.

TBA - EXRNchain 1.0 Release & Launch of EXRT Mainnet
Launch of EXRNchain Crosschain Network 1.0.
Launch of EXRT Mainnet & swap of ERC20 EXRT tokens to EXRT mainnet coins. EXRNchain protocol and documentation released. EXRNchain Network Projects Fund (ENPF) established.

TBA - EXRNex & EXRNswaps Beta
Beta of two exciting project based on EXRNchain:
EXRNex - Decentralized Exchange
EXRNswaps - Atomic Swaps

FAQ

What is the history of EXRNchain?
EXRN development started summer 2017 as a protocol to bridge Ethereum and Ripple, but was expanded later to connect any blockchain and any cryptocurrency. We announced our airdrop in October 2017 and distributed 70 billion EXRN (70%) for free.

EXRNchain Distribution
Total supply: 100 billion EXRN
Airdropped: 70 billion EXRN
For sale: 15 billion EXRN (5B sold)
Team: 7.5 billion EXRN (locked for 1 year)
Reserve Fund: 7.5 billion EXRN

What is EXRT?
EXRT is a second token of EXRNchain ecosystem. It will have it's own mainnet (meaning it will become a coin with it's own wallet), it will support tokens, so anyone will be able to issue one or launch a token sale. EXRN might become the token on EXRT network.

When more exchanges?
EXRNchain team is working to get listed on different exchanges, we are discussing with some of them and we are constantly contacting new exchanges.

Can I build on EXRN?
Everyone will be able to build applications on top of EXRNchain, we are going to announce when it is freely available to everyone.

Where is the whitepaper?
Whitepaper will be out at some point when our code is open, but not in the nearest future, since development is private.

EXRN Token Information
Contract Address: 0xe469c4473af82217b30cf17b10bcdb6c8c796e75
Token Decimals: 0
Symbol: EXRN

EXRT Token Information
Contract Address: 0xb20043F149817bff5322F1b928e89aBFC65A9925
Decimals: 8
Symbol: EXRT

Can I work with EXRN?
We are ready to hire talented developers and at some point we will release hiring form. Right now you can email us at team@exrn.org with your bio and projects.

Join EXRNchain Community

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:23 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2021, 04:53:24 AM by Franzinatr

ANNOUNCEMENT

EXRN Contribution Price Discount

Since today there will be 50% discount on the contribution price. Direct contribution price is 2.5M EXRN per 1 ETH.

Use https://exrn.org/contribute to buy from the team with discount and contribute to the project's success.

Thank you for support!

Message on: December 30, 2020 (7:26AM - GMT+8:00)

Introducing EXRNchain's Alias!

click the image or here for EXRNchain Alias preview

Alias is a decentralized nickname registration and assignation protocol, that will allow you to use easy and understandable names to do crosschain transactions, pay and accept payments. It will be globally accepted across all EXRN compatible products.

Message on: October 16, 2019 (7:52PM - GMT+8:00)

EXRNchain Third Anniversary!

✴️ Message to the EXRNchain community from Yon Jung:

We launched EXRNchain three years ago, presenting a very exciting cross-chain technology targeting a market that to this date has not been filled by anyone else. The progression of our ideas and growing complexity of our goals over these years is fascinating to me. We improved as developers. We raised as a team. We grew as a community.

We are very thankful to every supporter of the project that helped us grow. Your contribution to EXRN is very important and inspires us. We believe that coming years will be even more exciting for EXRN and EXRT. Me, Nassim, Zhuan, Vadim and our volunteers (whole EXRN team) would like to congratulate our amazing community.

Happy 3rd EXRN Anniversary! 🎉

Message on: October 7, 2020 (9:09PM - GMT+8:00)

EXRNChain Bounties: Please contact EXRN Team (Live chat) or email us at team@exrnchain.com

EXRN ACTIVE MARKETS

EXRN is tradeable on

ETH
-Uniswap
-Mercatox
-Hotbit
-ForkDelta

BTC
-Mercatox

EXRT ACTIVE MARKETS

EXRT is tradeable on

ETH:
-Uniswap

If one or more exchange links doesn't work, let me know by PM-ing me or post in this thread.

EXRNchain Price Monitoring of EXRN

CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exrnchain/
LCW: https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/EXRNchain-EXRN
Coinlib: https://coinlib.io/coin/EXRN/EXRNchain
Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/exrnchain
Bitscreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/exrnchain
USD (Live): https://coincodex.com/crypto/exrnchain/
ETH (Live): https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/exrn/overview

Extended FAQ's

What's EXRN Stands for?
-Exchangeable Routing Network

Why is the token name is "EXRP Network" in Etherscan/Ethplorer instead of "EXRNchain"
-We did a rebrand from "EXRP" to "EXRN" that already happened on mid-end of October 2017 to avoid any counterfeit token with same name/ticker, it's up to Etherscan if they will change the token name. "EXRN" is the last ticker name and it wont change anymore. It's up to Etherscan if they will change the "EXRP Network (EXRN)" to "EXRNchain (EXRN)"

Official EXRN sites + Social Media,

Telegram (Announcement): https://t.me/exrnchain
Telegram (Group): https://t.me/joinchat/HIAkXEPyrQLagR_upHLZrw
EXRN official accounts in Telegram,
EXRN Dev: EXRN Team - Yon Jung (@EXRNToken) (Creator), Nassim Bah (@nassimmontreal)
Moderators: Ferroresonance (@FERRORESONANCE) Nick Kado (@NickKado), Joey D (@TheG00n), Chris Lynch (@Chris Lynch).

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hNGe8Jf
Admins/mods in EXRN Discord Server,
Moderators: ferroresonance#8254 (397050539575083010), CLynch#4954 (178652885301592066).

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EXRNToken
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EXRNChain/
Medium: https://medium.com/@EXRNToken

If you see sites pretending to be EXRN (Not matching the links above) it's not official.

Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

For those who are holding 10M EXRN remember you need to register to qualify for the EXRT drop before the form closes on 28th Feb - so 1 week left per the telegram EXRN Announcements Channel. https://t.me/exrnchain

https://exrnchain.com/exrt/application

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

Thanks to the EXRN team, at last they released their announcement on this site. This is what i am waiting for and i am one of the 7k EXRN holders from the airdrop bounty. This project is great and be of great value. Keep it up EXRN team !
ayurvedicurea

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

awesome project, this gonna be huge.
cc516x

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

Please support the project!
ayurvedicurea

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:47:08 AM

$1 soon
zix76

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

If one doesn't have 10M but bought directly from the team, they also get the ERT distribution is that right?
Thanks
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

The more EXRN I hold in my wallet, the more EXRT I will receive?

Or will I receive the same amount regardless of wether I hold 10M or 20M EXRN tokens?

BTC IS KING!
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

If one doesn't have 10M but bought directly from the team, they also get the ERT distribution is that right?
Thanks
Yes, minimum is 0.05 ETH from contributing site.

The more EXRN I hold in my wallet, the more EXRT I will receive?

Or will I receive the same amount regardless of wether I hold 10M or 20M EXRN tokens?
EXRT rewards is based in your amount holdings.

bazzoonah

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

well done for putting these clear info together
we look forward for the successful implementation of the great and valuable project
delifirtina

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0euMVz87Uo&feature=youtu.be

take a look
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

This tells nothing. Actually they could just run away with all that ETH they got now! Though they continue to work and keep promises. Even if you can't find them on LinkedIn or elsewhere, it means nothing. There are plenty of "legit" projects who run away after getting cash. Most likely these guys focus on things that matter and do not want anyone to disturb them. I must say, this is very high risk and very high reward project. So invest only what you can loose as always.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:05:05 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 11:34:43 PM by Franzinatr

I've seen the video and it's not professional made... He also didn't bother to research how much circulating supply and/or how much the Airdrop counts (Since October). He just only do the recommended thing (shilling the token - high risk reward).

YayHash

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:14:44 AM

I'm looking for Yon Jung developer of Solidity in wikipedia and they don't mention it in the information, with the other 2 is the same thing, to keep in mind.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:05:02 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 06:16:47 PM by jc12345

I completely forgot about this. It was by accident that I saw EXRP in a wallet and then went through all the motions to track it down via EXRP2 and then EXRN. In time for some EXRT whatever will come of that..
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

I really believe in this project and holding my 10M token since and definitely adding some more millions after this first EXRT airdrop 😉 Good luck Dev.
Ronpaul1488

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

Finally the ANN thread? Yay Cheesy
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

Already registered for EXRT token reward, we will wait for the distribution probably this month and we hope this project will be successful. It has a large potential to be a top 100 in the market list.
rainmakerbill

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

This project sounds really good and high potential! Hope to share the word about this project!! Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: