Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]EXRNchain (EXRN) | Innovative Crosschain Protocol / EXRT Network (EXRT)  (Read 18697 times)
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

thx man.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
MarcusCrypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

shortly will release paper, probable stocks.exchange?
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

I see on the website if EXRT is distributed every 3 months. Just to emphasize, is registration required every distribution of EXRP to get airdrop ?? Which means for distribution in september, we have to fill in the registration form again. Thanks

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Franzinatr (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

i know i signed up for exrt airdrop.anyway for me to verify this? thx
You can contact @EXRNToken to verify if you submit a form, if you can't chat him in Telegram for reasons, join in our EXRN Telegram group chat and mention one of the admins there Smiley

when Graviex Exchange?
We are excited to know what are the requirements of that exchange market site Smiley

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
At this point, we need to invite a social media manager and/or online marketing/advertiser for promoting our token. Right now, check our website and introduce our information about EXRNchain to investors and also we will reward EXRT every EXRN holders Smiley

shortly will release paper, probable stocks.exchange?
Whitepaper is not our priority at this moment, we will finish what we promised (our project/product) in the EXRNchain roadmap and EXRT Network roadmap.

I see on the website if EXRT is distributed every 3 months. Just to emphasize, is registration required every distribution of EXRP to get airdrop ?? Which means for distribution in september, we have to fill in the registration form again. Thanks
Yes, to verify every holders who submitted EXRT app. form. We avoid using smart contracts to distribute in some reasons:
-We change contribution price every time the exchange price almost reaching the high ceiling.
-Dead address (forgot privatekey or forgotten address) might get EXRT (will results as burned EXRT) so we need a active EXRN holders.

Don't forget to submit app. form every time it's available to fill-up every 3 months, right now it's closed and we still ongoing verification of all data submission.

MarcusCrypto

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

You can contact @EXRNToken to verify if you submit a form, if you can't chat him in Telegram for reasons, join in our EXRN Telegram group chat and mention one of the admins there Smiley

I can not get in https://t.me/joinchat/HIAkXEPyrQLagR_upHLZrw Can you help me?

telegram nick @when_moon
mhoang1412

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

Do you have Airdrop ready?
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

I can not get in https://t.me/joinchat/HIAkXEPyrQLagR_upHLZrw Can you help me?

telegram nick @when_moon
Hi, there's issues  when you leave the Telegram group chat of EXRN, you can't easily enter the group chat that's why (P.S, it's not blocking since I didn't see you are in the blocked lists inside the group, etc). Please add me in my contacts in Telegram right now so I can invite you there Smiley

Do you have Airdrop ready?
If you think about EXRT, we are still verifying all application form. When we finish verifying all app. form, EXRT ratio will be made (based on how many EXRN holders who submitted the EXRT form). Pay attention in our announcement.

bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

interesting project, for the long term it is excellent. 12/16 months and already there will be a good profit. hodl and patience and we would all be satisfied. now we are waiting for the second distribution of EX RT and the next application form for the third distribution

Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

We are glad to announce new EXRN\ETH and EXRN\BTC market that has just opened on the Mercatox exchange.

https://mercatox.com/exchange/EXRN/ETH
https://mercatox.com/exchange/EXRN/BTC

Sorry for very late updates, I'll make sure to update our Bitcointalk ANN page of EXRNchain/EXRT this time.

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

This may be a very interesting project for following development it. I hope the team that makes this project can pursue the target that has been adjusted. a very good concept, I am sure you can make this project a success. good luck.
MarcusCrypto

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:04:04 AM

Volume (24h)
$319.324 USD
47,20 BTC
608,46 ETH

not bad  Grin

need post ANN here for EXRT mainnet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

Volume (24h)
$319.324 USD
47,20 BTC
608,46 ETH

not bad  Grin

need post ANN here for EXRT mainnet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
We will post own EXRT ANN page when mainnet is in alpha/beta phase or it's still depends on EXRN founder, founder says it's better to put the 2 token information in this one ANN thread Wink

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

I hate to be a nuisance, but could we get a status update about the 2nd airdrop, please?
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

I hate to be a nuisance, but could we get a status update about the 2nd airdrop, please?
Hi there!

The 2nd Airdrop distribution starts in near June (28 or/to 30) as the EXRN founder answers Wink

Please wait for a while and we need time to check the application, we will announce it when we are ready to distribute along with the EXRT rates (based on how much EXRN holders are qualified).

Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:04:39 AM

EXRT Distribution #2 Data Validation Completed!

We have successfully completed validation of your applications for the second EXRT distribution using our new system that you will be able to use while signing up for next distributions soon.

The actual distribution of EXRT tokens will start within the next 48 hours. Balances on applications are now locked in, so you can freely move your EXRN if needed.

The reason behind this small delay is the development of this 'new system' and conversion of applications data to it's format. Thanks to this upgrade, following distributions will be much smoother and easier for both holders and us.

Some numbers about this distribution:
- 1,883 correct registrations
- 40.86B EXRN tokens signed up (41% of the supply)

Estimated distribution rates:
- 5,900 EXRT per 10M regular EXRN
- 59,000 EXRT per 10M bought from the team

Thank you for support and patience!

Message on: July 1st (4:00AM - GMT+8:00)

Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

EXRT distribution delayed due to Ethereum congestion!

Unfortunately, Ethereum network is currently overloaded and congested for a few days. We gave ourselves 48 hours in hope that it will change for better, but nothing has changed since.

What does 'congestion' mean?
Transactions cost too much and take very long time to confirm. Especially considering that we need to send mass-transactions to 1,883 holders, the process will end up being costly, long and inefficient. We are also worried that distribution in such conditions may result in duplicate transactions and can be critical.

Therefore, we will retain from sending any transactions until the Ethereum network is again stable and fully unloaded. As soon as it is possible, we will start distribution and will notify you about it.

Thank you for understanding!

MarcusCrypto

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:18:02 AM

when we will receive ours EXRT ?
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

when we will receive ours EXRT ?
Hi there!

We will announce it when we start to distribute EXRT for EXRN holders, i hope anyone is having a patience and understand about the delays because of the ETH congestions. We don't want to fail to send it to the holders about it. Thank you!

Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

Vote EXRNchain on Kucoin!

If you don't have Kucoin account, register here: http://bit.ly/EXRNKucoin
Enter Kucoin voting bot:  Voting_KuCoin_Bot
Name of Token: EXRNchain
(You can also vote "EXRT Network")

About EXRT distribution

The distribution of EXRT is still ongoing and not done yet! We will make another announcement when we finished distributing it and I hope you understand that ETH Network sometimes having a spike. Thanks for the support and patience!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: