Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:13:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin predicted to rise up this 2018  (Read 525 times)
SaiWAFU (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:17:50 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 03:52:38 AM by SaiWAFU

Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to lossing profits. Thoughts?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/bitcoin-value-expected-to-seriously-skyrocket-very-soon/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viellefox1025

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

This is very highly probable due to a lot of good publicity like this.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:50:56 AM

That could be if when bitcoin has gone up and suddenly bitcoin direct free fall again, we better sell at high nik prices and wait to buy after prices fall again.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:55:06 AM

Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to loss of profit. Thoughts?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/bitcoin-value-expected-to-seriously-skyrocket-very-soon/

The probability is high for bitcoin to achieve great rise in price value reaching $20K USD as predicted to happen within 2018. There is great opportunity for those who will join the ride in investing more on btc as this surely will give good return of investments in due time.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:52 AM

Maybe that's true, but next year I think bitcoin will always grow in price and go up, and we can feel more results.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:09:23 AM

Although the source is highly questionable, also weird that they are bullish and bearish in the same article generally you don't get that sentiment happening. All around I would disregard it as mainstream media generally has no idea when they are talking about Bitcoin they are little kids swinging at the little kid ball on a stick thing for baseball. They can't even hit the ball standing straight, that goes to show their knowledge of the industry.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

I hope so, bitcoin will rise in 2018, and remain stable until next year
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Actually, this is already happening now where bitcoin is recovering from its dip and potentially increasing week by week.
I just think that prediction for bitcoin to rise as high as $20K within the year could possibly be realized because more and more are shifting to invest on bitcoin than altcoins. This is my opinion base on the subject.
Sampson7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:30:52 AM

The probability is very high for bitcoin to achieve a great rise in price value reaching $40K USD as predicted to happen within 2018. There is great opportunity for those who will join the run in investing more on btc as this will surely give good returns of investments in due time. investing in long term will eventually end up to gaining massive profit. its a sure way of investment but note that a loss of profiting might be involved..bitcoin is the age..bitcoin is life ##bitcoin ##crypto
MARGA RYANSONEO

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

As everyone hopes, if bitcoin will rise in 2018, I hope so, so more and more people are interested in bitcoin
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin in the future will be normal again, Even could exceed the price in last year 2017, and unstoppable price. For example in 2017 bitcoin seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One of the climax occurs when the digital currency recorded the highest record with a value of USD 19,796 (Rp 268 million), and I expect another surprise in 2018.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

higher or not, bitcoin price will reach that price in the future and I think it will to go there if the time is coming and we can wait for the price. while the price is going to go that price, I see we still have the opportunity to make a profit from the different buy price and sell price so if we can use this, I am sure that our profit will bigger than before. and if we can have a big amount of bitcoin and the time is come for the price to reach the higher price, we can make another profit for the money.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will be more powerful this year compare on the last year.
In the past two weeks the value of bitcoin is down to $7,000 and now its increase again to $14,000 and I believe it will continue to move up and there's a prediction this year Bitcoin will be reached to $50k.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to lossing profits. Thoughts?

I would also think so, bitcoin will increase in 2018. As in previous years, bitcoin is low at the beginning of the year and will increase as it approaches the end of the year.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sumangs

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

Bitcoin is not impossible to grow every year. Of course in 2018 the bitcoin's price will rise. Even with more regulations once the bitcoin overcomes it, it would be more powerful and skyrockets again.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

It fell like shit so far. I lost my profits from investing by like double. But I am still in profit.  Cool That's good at least.

But there are many websites that predict crap like this. Some are right and others are wrong. The one's that were right the first time won't necessarily be right the next time. What I've learner is that Bitcoin value can never really be predicted.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

long term is one of the best strategy for investment indeed .

when long term?
you have to HODL money like a blackman, and when it come down, it your buy time.

Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

Yeah inews site is really doubtable but true or not, I think this is a good publicity. Unilad has a lot of followers which can attract investors which may help bitcoin's value to rise again.

AlexAtom

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

We are hoping that bitcoin will be skyrocketing, because we will get the profit from holding bitcoin.
but we still dont know what will happen in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JohnyWinbloom

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

Chinese new year has finished.  Maybe after this bitcoin will grow. What do you think guys???
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

It possible for bitcoin to rise to that amount and even more in 2018 judging from the recent rise in price bitcoin will sell well this year and what will influence that most is the various good news coming from bitcoin it will lead to high demands for bitcoin and at the end the price will go up significantly am very optimistic about the price rising above $30000 before the end of 2018.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

I predict the bitcoin will be back at the price of $ 20k in the near future, because now the bitcoi rise is good although slowly but it shows a consistent increase. so the bitcoin price in 2018 can reach 2x from the current price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:02:20 AM

With regards to its potential even if there were a lot of hurdles that have bombarded the start of our 2018, it has not diminished one little bit and that is very surpising because a lot of people believed that this would really hurt the economy of cryptocurrency. But, even if it has stung a lot, bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency market has been able to stay resilient and push its value higher and higher
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

With regards to its potential even if there were a lot of hurdles that have bombarded the start of our 2018, it has not diminished one little bit and that is very surpising because a lot of people believed that this would really hurt the economy of cryptocurrency. But, even if it has stung a lot, bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency market has been able to stay resilient and push its value higher and higher
I believe that bitcoin will rise  at the end of year 2018 because I've also seen the potential of this coin that it can really rise because it is getting  more popular. Some speculation says that the bitcoin may rise up high because it is now getting trend and there are a lot of basis that expert can say that bitcoin may rise. Some speculation are getting more transparent because we can see that the. Past speculation is true and we experience it on the past, so we can put basis on that past to make a decision today.
Johnnie Kien

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

It is difficult to say if it can really reach $100,000 per coin. Market capitalization should be 1 trillion USD just on BTC to reach $60,000 per coin. Now the entire market cap is at $700 billions. Considering it was $170 billions 5 months ago, now is $400 billions and it was at $800 billions in January 2018 who knows what can happen. The future of BTC is unpredictable since its price has suffered dramatical change in the last few months.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

I believe that bitcoin will rise  at the end of year 2018 because I've also seen the potential of this coin that it can really rise because it is getting  more popular. Some speculation says that the bitcoin may rise up high because it is now getting trend and there are a lot of basis that expert can say that bitcoin may rise. Some speculation are getting more transparent because we can see that the. Past speculation is true and we experience it on the past, so we can put basis on that past to make a decision today.
Some of the expert speculation will take places and it is really come true, I agree on that, I believe that the price may rise as what  expert speculation says ,because I know that they have a lot of basis before they publish any speculative thoughts, because some past speculation has no big difference on today's basis of making prediction. So then maybe the price will really rise in the near future and I see that the price of bitcoin today is slowly rising.

Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

I think we will see good growth in March and April, usually at this time there is a lot of good news. even last year at that time there was growth.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

According to the Bitstamp exchange, Bitcoin hit a three-week high of $11,722.58 on Tuesday.
The rising values marked a rise of almost 100 per cent from the dismal low of $5,920 at the start of this month.
Investment service company Canaccord Genuity commented on the stark increase.

It said: “Bitcoin’s price history suggests that months of consolidation are followed by weeks of rapid advancement.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

According to the CNN news, Bitcoin headed to $100,000 in 2018, says analyst who predicted last year's price rise.it has great probability to happen,because last year prediction was right.Now correction has been happened,now time has come to explode.
leaudmeister

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

it is a very good thing if bitcoin price would rise up until the end of this year, and if that continues it would be a great opportunity to have a long term investment.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

Sounds good. Long term is one of the best strategy for investment indeed .
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

The predicted target slowly happen right now and it will be surely happen before the end of this year bitcoin will rise up to $20k predicted to be happen although its only a predicted but we can now see the result bitcoin is in the recovery movement and in the market show's bullish and very strong to rise up and predicted this march rise up to $13k we wait this and watch the predictions and analysis.

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Sounds good. Long term is one of the best strategy for investment indeed .

Ofcourse yes, Bitcoin has been accepted in many countries and im also predicted that Bitcoin will be in demand to many countries after it become legal in other countries. Bitcoin’s price decreased in the first month of This year but it will increase a lot in the middle of the year. This is a good investment for us because the best ingridients to be a successful investor is to have a LOT of PATIENCE.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

Yes I'm very much excited to that because  we are all know that  bitcoin  price is not permanent
revamp

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

I think bitcoin will reach to new highs this year. Because we are still in beginning stages.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

Year in,year out, there will always be someone saying that bitcoin will skyrocket. There are also others that will say that bitcoin will plummet. This is a battle between pumpers and dumpers. Though no one really know what will happen to bitcoin in the near future. I suggest, you use your own judgement.
fedorover

Activity: 39

❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

Of course, the price of bitcoins will rise. It has stabilized a lot and now a lot of people will invest as these price levels are tempting.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

For me, I hope that this year 2018 the bitcoin will rise up but this past months the value of bitcoin was fell down. But as of now the bitcoin is slowly recovering from that huge downfall. No one can predict the future but we all hope that this coming months bitcoin will rise up. I am excited to see the bitcoin very successful and has an excellent economy.
hilman89

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

an evocative statement, although today the bitcoin value is not as it was last year but did not make the bitter interest in bitcoin. quite the contrary the more and more people to join bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin will rise and continue to skyrocket its value.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 442
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

I read some article often, as like this news.
Prediction so good, every bitcoin holder expect this price. Although anyone thinks right what is.
But Surroundings situation tells us bitcoin price can go high.

phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

an evocative statement, although today the bitcoin value is not as it was last year but did not make the bitter interest in bitcoin. quite the contrary the more and more people to join bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin will rise and continue to skyrocket its value. hopefully and should come true
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

Predictions can only be made as far as the market is concern because certainty cannot be ascertained. It is always in optimism that people expect the price of bitcoin to be on the increase this year, to which i also, i'm a part of, and together with the height the currency has attained, i believe those that invest in it on a long term, will end up making profit.

hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3030

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

Increasing regulatory recognition of cryptocurrency exchanges, the entrance of institutional capital and major technology developments will contribute to the market’s rebound and push cryptocurrency prices to all new highs this year.

There’s no reason why we couldn’t see bitcoin pushing $50,000 by December.

Roll Eyes Why would this excite you? Anyone can pull a figure out of their arse and say "bitcoin is going to 1 million or 1 billion". According to who and based on what? It's meaningless. Yeah, bitcoin might go to $50k. It might go to $500 as well, but one thing I've always said is bitcoin will probably be worth a lot more than it is now and a hell of a lot less as this is pretty much the nature of bitcoin but anyone putting a random figure on it is just purely speculating often based on little to nothing so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
greenclub09

Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

bitcoin is the top coin on the market due to huge amount of investors, we have all seen it risen from 1000$ to 20000$ last year, so it is the craziest and most profitable currency on the world, so if we dare to invest in bitcoin from now we all have the chance to get profit in future because bitcoin value will keep rising more and more at the end of this year.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

We all know and witnessed the first month and couple of days of cryptoworld. It was shaken so hard that bitcoin fall down to almost 5,000$ of its market price. Good thing it didn't stay long for it will force other weaklings to sell their holdings.

It's clear to us as what is reflected on the graph that bitcoin is fighting back to where it started to plunges its market price since last year.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
luigidosado

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Even though bitcoin's price decrease from time to time, we all know that its price will probably increase this year 2018. We all saw its potential last year where it almost reached the 20k dollar value which is a good sign that the bitcoin's market actually increased. The continuous growth of bitcoin together with all the infrastructures created around it, it is already a clear sign that bitcoin will probably rise up after some time. This potential bitcoin is also a sign for us investors to invest on it. These predictions have a high probability of happening.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Sure, bitcoin's price could rise to the moon. But, this kind of article is what makes people blind, buying BTC and riding the bandwagon. Believing it could make them rich with less effort without understanding the movement of the market, and the technology behind BTC. When they see some blood in the market, it could cause them to panic sell thinking of salvaging what's left of their hard-earned money invested in BTC. The volatility of Bitcoin has been proven through the years, and every individual should have his own goal and strategy in investment instead of believing get-rich-quick schemes.
juli50

Activity: 278

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

I hope this ever comes true. Today prices are falling a lot, I think prices will recover but I hope this comes true as faster as possible.

Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

I think that's just possible even if this year didnot start so well. We had a rough start because its market value crashed along with other cryto's market price. But as we can see, its market value already started to recover from that and is again n the 11k-mark. If the increase will be continuous, chances are high that its price this year will be higher than before.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

Who are these experts? I like what they said on that thread that bitcoin can surge up to $50,000 soon. I had seen predictions about maximum of $40,000 for this year but this is another one.
Let's wait until the whole crypto market cap will become $1 trillion.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

The rough start affects the predictions of the users when it comes to the increase on its market value. Its market value is before is expected to increase up to 40000 USD but that is broken when the crash took place. It is now just on its way of recovery so let's just pray for its fast recovery .

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

This is very highly probable due to a lot of good publicity like this.

I also believe that Bitcoin can start going up. Yes, it is fluctuating a bit still, but I am sure everything will change soon. I am planning to hold it at least for 6 months until I decide whether to sell it or not.
Moons Trader

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

It's always fearing when BTC is going down, but relax - time is working for us. It can't always grow, but look all history of it - just impressive. And there will be always people who tell thats "its the end of bubble".
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will be more powerful this year compare on the last year.
In the past two weeks the value of bitcoin is down to $7,000 and now its increase again to $14,000 and I believe it will continue to move up and there's a prediction this year Bitcoin will be reached to $50k.

The price is likely to increase, but reaching 50k $ can be difficult. After recent declines, bitcoin is very hard to regain the previous value. I think that the price of 20-25k $ is more likely.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

Predictions can only be made as far as the market is concern because certainty cannot be ascertained. It is always in optimism that people expect the price of bitcoin to be on the increase this year, to which i also, i'm a part of, and together with the height the currency has attained, i believe those that invest in it on a long term, will end up making profit.
Definitely, as expected people will always believed that btc will rise this year and I am part of that belief. We should never get into fud and help the btc community to be more fruitful this year. Investing btc in a long term basis will probably give us a very reasonable profit which everyone wanted to have.
DRVX

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

In December 2017 I read the predictions that to the middle of 2018 Bitcoin will reach the point of 30000USD. It seems unclear if Bitcoin will be able to be on such top level. We’ll see, but I think this is quite possible.
yonjitsu

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:46:28 AM

It is noticeable how bitcoin has risen to the occasion two weeks after it went down to 5,000$ plus. If bitcoin will continue its dominance for a long time, it will probably break its highest market price last year, IMO.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

i think  "No" mate 'cuase honestly it depends on you how to avoid losing profits ,and in fact if you know that you have a long term investment ,you should make a technical analysis every day and don't let your the whale eat your profits , 'cuase the price is very volatile so you must monitor the price always to avoid exceeding limit . And mark a target instead, while you doing a technical analysis . 'cause without strategy and technical analysis every day will end up to losing profit.  
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

I believe it will happen, but for now it is very difficult for bitcoin to rise quickly, as i see bitcoin price movements slowly rise and fall, this indicates that in this month and the next few months bitcoin is still very difficult to rise and normal again .
Maybe for the middle of this year i hope the price can recover, because i know the value of bitcoin can not be predicted.
I and everyone can only hope and get a surprise that makes us smile happily that bitcoin value soon increases and exceeds the prediction of all the nonsense of many people.

maydna

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

I hope this ever comes true. Today prices are falling a lot, I think prices will recover but I hope this comes true as faster as possible.

this will go to be true and just wait when it happens. I am sure that the prices will recover and it will increase higher and will make another higher price. with so many people join bitcoin world, they still buy bitcoin and today, the price is down again and we can buy bitcoin again to fill in our wallet with much of bitcoin. but we are still at this price and maybe it will be like this until in the next month
pisston

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

this will go to be true and just wait when it happens. I am sure that the prices will recover and it will increase higher and will make another higher price. with so many people join bitcoin world, they still buy bitcoin and today, the price is down again and we can buy bitcoin again to fill in our wallet with much of bitcoin. but we are still at this price and maybe it will be like this until in the next month
already for the last time Until today Bitcoin can not overcome the mark of 11000 dollars with the rudder separation. I'm already convinced that this year will not be able to show us the next records of Bitcoin. So it is necessary to be satisfied with the price, which is already today.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

already for the last time Until today Bitcoin can not overcome the mark of 11000 dollars with the rudder separation. I'm already convinced that this year will not be able to show us the next records of Bitcoin. So it is necessary to be satisfied with the price, which is already today.
This is not the true fact, when it grows forward or when it goes backwards is still a myth. We can predict the value to be reached after certain time period, but the same happens as predicted very rarely. In my thought, the price will go high making new records as the cryptocurrency market does not have dependence over the World market. Maybe what's going on might be a resistance gain point to move forward reaching new price.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Although the source is highly questionable, also weird that they are bullish and bearish in the same article generally you don't get that sentiment happening. All around I would disregard it as mainstream media generally has no idea when they are talking about Bitcoin they are little kids swinging at the little kid ball on a stick thing for baseball. They can't even hit the ball standing straight, that goes to show their knowledge of the industry.
The media does not know anything except one thing the media itself, they are just trying to get clicks and views and the only way to do is is by publishing outrageous news, if you think the article was ambivalent you are not mistaken they are trying to keep both sides happy so they get views from both but such a tactic most of the time does not work that is why the media just follows the current trend if the market seems bullish they are bullish and if the market is bearish then they are bearish.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fafabol

Activity: 267

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

It's true that bitcoin is really having a hard time now as the $11,000 resistance is hard to reach again. But still I believe that bitcoin is just preparing something big that will make people go crazy again. So don't worry my friend as good things happen for those who wait.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

It is noticeable how bitcoin has risen to the occasion two weeks after it went down to 5,000$ plus. If bitcoin will continue its dominance for a long time, it will probably break its highest market price last year, IMO.
All we even need right now is some good volume that can be generated by some good news. The news are not that bad this time around compared to what we had very late last year and we only need the market to give some green light right now as that is when we really can say how things would turn out. I like what I am seeing anyway, as the market has been strong, but as long as we are still in the bear zone, there is nothing to predict yet.

Is there even any reliable news platform this days as most of them are controlled by whales as far as I am concerned anyway. There is a huge possibility and I cannot expect bitcoin to just be in a downtrend throughout the whole year as that is pretty much not reasonable, but the rise depends on when we get out of the downward trend. It is good though if it skyrockets soon as some Morale are down, but for those who are smart, taking advantage of now should be more important.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

This is not the true fact, when it grows forward or when it goes backwards is still a myth. We can predict the value to be reached after certain time period, but the same happens as predicted very rarely. In my thought, the price will go high making new records as the cryptocurrency market does not have dependence over the World market. Maybe what's going on might be a resistance gain point to move forward reaching new price.
It's always be unpredictable when bitcoin is the issue and with this case of rising value this year,2018. Many years had passed already and true enough, it rises yearly, monthly, quarterly or even half of the year but not to the point that you can know the exact period of time or specific one. For example it falls on January to March, November to December and so on. So, there is a big possibility that it will rise up this year and on the following years because it may pull back.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

It's always be unpredictable when bitcoin is the issue and with this case of rising value this year,2018. Many years had passed already and true enough, it rises yearly, monthly, quarterly or even half of the year but not to the point that you can know the exact period of time or specific one. For example it falls on January to March, November to December and so on. So, there is a big possibility that it will rise up this year and on the following years because it may pull back.
this is old convention of bitcoin it don't work according to the speculations and i think next half of this year will be quite helpful for the investor community to earn as much as they can and i am sure this year will give goose bump like previous one as well.
Happydd

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

I'm also looking forward to the year 2018 bid will increase the bitcoin . If they really soar bitcoin will help me solve case and about financial matters . Earlier this year , I encountered some difficulty financially, the job is not yet stable, low income . My husband , then unemployment was 3 months now .
btcrut2017

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

There are news about that bitcoin will go up to $50K at the end of the year 2018. But this is only speculation sans negative news that can derail it's rise. With the recent positive news and no more FUD about cryptocurrency for sure bitcoin is on the rise on the coming months.
Lieldoryn

Merit: 272

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

I'm also looking forward to the year 2018 bid will increase the bitcoin . If they really soar bitcoin will help me solve case and about financial matters . Earlier this year , I encountered some difficulty financially, the job is not yet stable, low income . My husband , then unemployment was 3 months now .
It seems to me that you exaggerate the value of bitcoin price. You can have an income at any bitcoin price. It is enough to have the skills to trade on the stock exchange. The strategy of keeping the coins in the hope of a rise in price will lead to the fact that you lose all the coins. Only trade allows saving to capital and earning income.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

There are news about that bitcoin will go up to $50K at the end of the year 2018. But this is only speculation sans negative news that can derail it's rise. With the recent positive news and no more FUD about cryptocurrency for sure bitcoin is on the rise on the coming months.
Actually there are many speculation on bitcoin price predicted to become huge this year. I also watched a video as they said it can reach 50k this year. With all the negative news or fuds I can sense btc will be big this year.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

It would be great just to see half of what we saw in last year then we could say that this year could be another big one for crypto. But personally maybe will reach some way in price but that will be very hard comparing to last year we saw that price went more then 20 times in price for whole year if we look what price was in start and what was on the end.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

There have been a lot of predictions in the past and there will always be many more in the future. What bitcoin will attain this year still becomes a mystery until it happens, but in the long run, I believe in a high valued bitcoin anyway, so now is just for most of us who are early adopters to still have a chance to buy in more. Bitcoin can surprise at any point in time, but when that time comes, we will definitely know.

I even like the fact that it is not rising quickly. The quick rise though is dependent on the general view and perception of the market. As long as we are still in a downtrend and there is nothing bringing some huge FOMO into the market except some smart traders trying to take the swing to their advantage, the market is still going to keep going solo and doing its thing and bull run should not even be expected anytime soon.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

There have been a lot of predictions in the past and there will always be many more in the future. What bitcoin will attain this year still becomes a mystery until it happens, but in the long run, I believe in a high valued bitcoin anyway, so now is just for most of us who are early adopters to still have a chance to buy in more. Bitcoin can surprise at any point in time, but when that time comes, we will definitely know.

I even like the fact that it is not rising quickly. The quick rise though is dependent on the general view and perception of the market. As long as we are still in a downtrend and there is nothing bringing some huge FOMO into the market except some smart traders trying to take the swing to their advantage, the market is still going to keep going solo and doing its thing and bull run should not even be expected anytime soon.
Yes a lot of predictions and if we will expect more than what  was predicted will just lead to us for a lost and lack of confidence because we expect more, so just go with the flow and put in our mind that one thing is for sure we will all gain because bitcoin will surely rise up this year and the coming years.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Yes a lot of predictions and if we will expect more than what  was predicted will just lead to us for a lost and lack of confidence because we expect more, so just go with the flow and put in our mind that one thing is for sure we will all gain because bitcoin will surely rise up this year and the coming years.
predict it is expecting a very high price, and sometimes it makes people depressed because the results are different from what they want. but, I feel optimistic with bitcoin prices this year. I'm sure the price will go up.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

As long as we are still in a downtrend and there is nothing bringing some huge FOMO into the market except some smart traders trying to take the swing to their advantage, the market is still going to keep going solo and doing its thing and bull run should not even be expected anytime soon.

You only see a downtrend because you focus on very short term charts, which show you a completely different market that doesn't reflect the reality in my opinion. People focus too much on how the market has gone down, while I don't see anyone pointing at how much we have gone up from last year. If you look at the price exactly one year ago, you'll see that the current price is $9000 above the price of exactly one year ago. If you take everything into consideration, does that look like a downtrend or more like a mega longer term uptrend? Also, you have to keep in mind that bull runs like we experienced last year are very rare, and from current levels barely realistic anymore. From less than $1000 to almost $20,000 is beyond insane, and indicates how small the market was at that specific point. Current market in no shape or form can be compared to the market back then, and for that reason people should forget about x20 bull runs to happen within a year.
juragane

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

hopefully this info can really trigger a bitcoin price increase because we know bitcoin will go up very expensive if there is the latest info about bitcoin and not only that bitcoin will go up when there is suport buy very much, therefore we must need the info good about bitcoin.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

One thing I have always believed is that the market will always do anything it wants at any time. So, thinking that we have a way to expect so much from it when none of us can actually ascertain anything is just funny. This is an unpredictable market, we have had years before in the past when bitcoin stayed within a range and on and on before it broke it in subsequent ones, and who knows, we may see the same thing, but does that really mean bitcoin will not grow in the long run? It definitely will but we cannot know to which extent.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

The fact that a year started roughly does not mean you just have to conclude that is how the end is going to be and that totally is you just being a pessimist. No offence!

The market can go down anytime and apparently, the same happened last year before the start of a bull run. Every market is fashioned like this and we still have a lot of months ahead of us before we even end the year, so why think that bitcoin would never recover hugely when there is no way anyone can definitely see the future?
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

It's true that bitcoin is really having a hard time now as the $11,000 resistance is hard to reach again. But still I believe that bitcoin is just preparing something big that will make people go crazy again. So don't worry my friend as good things happen for those who wait.
It is always funny when people say bitcoin is having a hard time. It is how the market is and we cannot just think bitcoin will remain in the position where it would just keep breaking every resistance or thinking it would be hard to reach again because it was not broken the first time.

Apparently, you have not heard about the retest of a resistance and the importance of a retrace when a market has been overbought. Bitcoin may rise up and it may not, but really, who cares? As long as the future is intact, that is all that matters.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

hopefully this info can really trigger a bitcoin price increase because we know bitcoin will go up very expensive if there is the latest info about bitcoin and not only that bitcoin will go up when there is suport buy very much, therefore we must need the info good about bitcoin.
Who knows bitcoin might hit a big price this year. Let's be into positive insights about bitcoin that could be able to go a higher price this year. More prediction to rise up this year that it migt go to $50k or more value. Yes good news can contributes to bitcoin price to be more valuable.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

Hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for. It is normal for bitcoin to rise after a downtrend or when it has been oversold anyway and for now, bitcoin obviously is looking very good and strong being able to find a bottom since the downtrend that started since December.

However, for the long side of it, I believe bitcoin is always going to do fine and all the holders will end up having a good result on profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

I can not quite believe this because I know bitcoin should require more than good information about the use and regulation of bitcoin in some countries to trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
Lieldoryn

Merit: 272

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

That could be if when bitcoin has gone up and suddenly bitcoin direct free fall again, we better sell at high nik prices and wait to buy after prices fall again.
The problem is that users never know the reason for the price drop. Bitcoin is unpredictable. How can you distinguish a correction from the landfill. All those who held the coins in December did not want to sell them because they hoped that the fall will stop and the price will quickly return to 20K dollars. The next time you sell your coins on the decline and lose because the price will quickly recover and go up.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

Holding is the best way to get profits for those that do not want to spend their time trading all day, trading can be superior from the point of view of the profits for some people but for the majority of the traders trading only bring losses in the long term and for those that get profits most of the time they are below the market in terms of their profits which means they lost their money and their time if we compare them to the holders in the same period of time.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:35:55 AM

It seems unwise to depend on bitcoin when you seem to have so many economic problems it is true that bitcoin can give great profits but we are at the mercy of the market and if the market is down when we need our bitcoin the most then you will have to face some difficult choices like selling your bitcoin for a bad price or to keep your debts and wait for the day bitcoin recovers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

The problem is that users never know the reason for the price drop. Bitcoin is unpredictable. How can you distinguish a correction from the landfill. All those who held the coins in December did not want to sell them because they hoped that the fall will stop and the price will quickly return to 20K dollars. The next time you sell your coins on the decline and lose because the price will quickly recover and go up.
The problem with people is that they feel prediction based on what is happening at the moment of a fall is all that is needed and they may not know when they are either making the wrong decision when buying or selling and the problem is that a lot of newbies always like gambling and depending on luck most of the time.

Now, some may start having the mentality to sell when the price is just showing a little dip in future and risk losing the increase that comes immediately after forgetting that the same way there is a bull trap, there is also a bear trap.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

Who knows bitcoin might hit a big price this year. Let's be into positive insights about bitcoin that could be able to go a higher price this year. More prediction to rise up this year that it migt go to $50k or more value. Yes good news can contributes to bitcoin price to be more valuable.

Yes, we have to be positive maybe there is the chance to increase Bitcoin, but it will not increase very fastly to $50k because firstly, the market cap cryptocurrency should be increased. There is a huge possibility that Bitcoin will cross more than $20k this year.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

I just hope that all of these predictions will come true because per bitcoin graph, it showed a spike of its market value after it plunges to a dip at 6,000$. There are still a lot of resistance that make bitcoin hard to push through at 12,000$ but hopefully it will really reach or exceeds 20,000$ before this year ends.

maydna

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

It is always funny when people say bitcoin is having a hard time. It is how the market is and we cannot just think bitcoin will remain in the position where it would just keep breaking every resistance or thinking it would be hard to reach again because it was not broken the first time.

Apparently, you have not heard about the retest of a resistance and the importance of a retrace when a market has been overbought. Bitcoin may rise up and it may not, but really, who cares? As long as the future is intact, that is all that matters.

most people don't know or don't read more or not yet learn about the resistance and they only care about their money. maybe we make a mistake in making an analysis of the price or something like that and it makes us only thinking what is happening now and not thinking about the future. but most of the people still believe that bitcoin will rise again and they prefer to wait for the price increase.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:41 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 03:23:13 PM by Ararbermas

I just hope that all of these predictions will come true because per bitcoin graph, it showed a spike of its market value after it plunges to a dip at 6,000$. There are still a lot of resistance that make bitcoin hard to push through at 12,000$ but hopefully it will really reach or exceeds 20,000$ before this year ends.
not just 20k mate perhaps 25k also is not impossible on this year unless if there's no manipulation of price again which is from the whales and fud's that always exist in the market  nowadays, 'cause to be honest that is the common reason why the price always swing back when the price goes to ATH,  So for me i think that predicted value is not possible unless if bitcoin price continue to increase without struggle like what happened before when the price touch down the highest value for the first time.  
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

Hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for. It is normal for bitcoin to rise after a downtrend or when it has been oversold anyway and for now, bitcoin obviously is looking very good and strong being able to find a bottom since the downtrend that started since December.

However, for the long side of it, I believe bitcoin is always going to do fine and all the holders will end up having a good result on profit.
Yes, bitcoin has always done fine and will always keep doing fine in the long run and that is all that matters. Anyone who believes in the power of what they are holding and the future of it will really consider all this moment as a gift to hold more or make more in the future. When it is time for the bull run to start, it will, but let us take our time enjoying the accumulation moment for now before then, so we can at least benefit hugely from it.

No one knows what happens this year and being positive or negative will not change anything. What is important is that bitcoin is the future, it is strong as ever, and I am so damn sure we still have a lot of room to grow before the end of the year. I would personally not want a quick one anyway, I really want to load up as much as I can before heading up,
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

not just 20k mate perhaps 25k also is not possible on this year unless if there's no manipulation of price again which is from the whales and fud's that always exist in the market  nowadays, 'cause to be honest that is the common reason why the price always swing back when the price goes to ATH,  So for me i think that predicted value is not possible unless if bitcoin price continue to increase without struggle like what happened before when the price touch down the highest value for the first time.  
Last year bitcoin was reach in ath price and we didn't expect it could reach to that rate. So this year it is very possible that market could grow than the last year. We have experience the market these past months at very low rate. I believe even price swing down these days it can recover and will bounce back.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

What that anonymous guy said was true, we know how profitable Bitcoin is and it doesnt permanently increase over time. The point is, when you put money in crypto make sure that you studied which coin you want to invest in , for your future references on what level would that coin go for a new ATH and  when will it possibly crash. In that way, a newbie investor would know when to buy and when to withdraw.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

This year will be a great year for Bitcoin, there are a lot of countries start to legalized and regulate Bitcoin, so more people now can invest in Bitcoin without worries, but I don't expect Bitcoin will go that high this year, some people are more interested in alt coins , and that makes the investors diversify their investment, and Bitcoin always profitable when you invest it for long term

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

I can not quite believe this because I know bitcoin should require more than good information about the use and regulation of bitcoin in some countries to trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.
One thing is that no one can know if there would be any skyrocketing soon or not, but the only thing we know is that at some point, there will definitely be a skyrocketing and that is all that matters anyway. The same way traders will always have enough time to take profit is the same way we will always have time to buy more, at the end of the day, rushing for an up rise will not solve anything; the market will always do that in its own time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: