Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin predicted to rise up this 2018  (Read 525 times)
SaiWAFU (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:17:50 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 03:52:38 AM by SaiWAFU

Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to lossing profits. Thoughts?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/bitcoin-value-expected-to-seriously-skyrocket-very-soon/
Viellefox1025

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

This is very highly probable due to a lot of good publicity like this.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:50:56 AM

That could be if when bitcoin has gone up and suddenly bitcoin direct free fall again, we better sell at high nik prices and wait to buy after prices fall again.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:55:06 AM

Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to loss of profit. Thoughts?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/bitcoin-value-expected-to-seriously-skyrocket-very-soon/

The probability is high for bitcoin to achieve great rise in price value reaching $20K USD as predicted to happen within 2018. There is great opportunity for those who will join the ride in investing more on btc as this surely will give good return of investments in due time.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:52 AM

Maybe that's true, but next year I think bitcoin will always grow in price and go up, and we can feel more results.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:09:23 AM

Although the source is highly questionable, also weird that they are bullish and bearish in the same article generally you don't get that sentiment happening. All around I would disregard it as mainstream media generally has no idea when they are talking about Bitcoin they are little kids swinging at the little kid ball on a stick thing for baseball. They can't even hit the ball standing straight, that goes to show their knowledge of the industry.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

I hope so, bitcoin will rise in 2018, and remain stable until next year
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Actually, this is already happening now where bitcoin is recovering from its dip and potentially increasing week by week.
I just think that prediction for bitcoin to rise as high as $20K within the year could possibly be realized because more and more are shifting to invest on bitcoin than altcoins. This is my opinion base on the subject.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:30:52 AM

The probability is very high for bitcoin to achieve a great rise in price value reaching $40K USD as predicted to happen within 2018. There is great opportunity for those who will join the run in investing more on btc as this will surely give good returns of investments in due time. investing in long term will eventually end up to gaining massive profit. its a sure way of investment but note that a loss of profiting might be involved..bitcoin is the age..bitcoin is life ##bitcoin ##crypto
MARGA RYANSONEO

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

As everyone hopes, if bitcoin will rise in 2018, I hope so, so more and more people are interested in bitcoin
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin in the future will be normal again, Even could exceed the price in last year 2017, and unstoppable price. For example in 2017 bitcoin seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One of the climax occurs when the digital currency recorded the highest record with a value of USD 19,796 (Rp 268 million), and I expect another surprise in 2018.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:58:59 AM

higher or not, bitcoin price will reach that price in the future and I think it will to go there if the time is coming and we can wait for the price. while the price is going to go that price, I see we still have the opportunity to make a profit from the different buy price and sell price so if we can use this, I am sure that our profit will bigger than before. and if we can have a big amount of bitcoin and the time is come for the price to reach the higher price, we can make another profit for the money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will be more powerful this year compare on the last year.
In the past two weeks the value of bitcoin is down to $7,000 and now its increase again to $14,000 and I believe it will continue to move up and there's a prediction this year Bitcoin will be reached to $50k.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to lossing profits. Thoughts?

I would also think so, bitcoin will increase in 2018. As in previous years, bitcoin is low at the beginning of the year and will increase as it approaches the end of the year.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

Bitcoin is not impossible to grow every year. Of course in 2018 the bitcoin's price will rise. Even with more regulations once the bitcoin overcomes it, it would be more powerful and skyrockets again.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

It fell like shit so far. I lost my profits from investing by like double. But I am still in profit.  Cool That's good at least.

But there are many websites that predict crap like this. Some are right and others are wrong. The one's that were right the first time won't necessarily be right the next time. What I've learner is that Bitcoin value can never really be predicted.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

long term is one of the best strategy for investment indeed .

when long term?
you have to HODL money like a blackman, and when it come down, it your buy time.

Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

Yeah inews site is really doubtable but true or not, I think this is a good publicity. Unilad has a lot of followers which can attract investors which may help bitcoin's value to rise again.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

We are hoping that bitcoin will be skyrocketing, because we will get the profit from holding bitcoin.
but we still dont know what will happen in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JohnyWinbloom

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

Chinese new year has finished.  Maybe after this bitcoin will grow. What do you think guys???
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: