Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 04:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin predicted to rise up this 2018  (Read 525 times)
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

I hope this ever comes true. Today prices are falling a lot, I think prices will recover but I hope this comes true as faster as possible.

this will go to be true and just wait when it happens. I am sure that the prices will recover and it will increase higher and will make another higher price. with so many people join bitcoin world, they still buy bitcoin and today, the price is down again and we can buy bitcoin again to fill in our wallet with much of bitcoin. but we are still at this price and maybe it will be like this until in the next month
already for the last time Until today Bitcoin can not overcome the mark of 11000 dollars with the rudder separation. I'm already convinced that this year will not be able to show us the next records of Bitcoin. So it is necessary to be satisfied with the price, which is already today.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

I hope this ever comes true. Today prices are falling a lot, I think prices will recover but I hope this comes true as faster as possible.

this will go to be true and just wait when it happens. I am sure that the prices will recover and it will increase higher and will make another higher price. with so many people join bitcoin world, they still buy bitcoin and today, the price is down again and we can buy bitcoin again to fill in our wallet with much of bitcoin. but we are still at this price and maybe it will be like this until in the next month
already for the last time Until today Bitcoin can not overcome the mark of 11000 dollars with the rudder separation. I'm already convinced that this year will not be able to show us the next records of Bitcoin. So it is necessary to be satisfied with the price, which is already today.
This is not the true fact, when it grows forward or when it goes backwards is still a myth. We can predict the value to be reached after certain time period, but the same happens as predicted very rarely. In my thought, the price will go high making new records as the cryptocurrency market does not have dependence over the World market. Maybe what's going on might be a resistance gain point to move forward reaching new price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Although the source is highly questionable, also weird that they are bullish and bearish in the same article generally you don't get that sentiment happening. All around I would disregard it as mainstream media generally has no idea when they are talking about Bitcoin they are little kids swinging at the little kid ball on a stick thing for baseball. They can't even hit the ball standing straight, that goes to show their knowledge of the industry.
The media does not know anything except one thing the media itself, they are just trying to get clicks and views and the only way to do is is by publishing outrageous news, if you think the article was ambivalent you are not mistaken they are trying to keep both sides happy so they get views from both but such a tactic most of the time does not work that is why the media just follows the current trend if the market seems bullish they are bullish and if the market is bearish then they are bearish.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

It's true that bitcoin is really having a hard time now as the $11,000 resistance is hard to reach again. But still I believe that bitcoin is just preparing something big that will make people go crazy again. So don't worry my friend as good things happen for those who wait.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

It is noticeable how bitcoin has risen to the occasion two weeks after it went down to 5,000$ plus. If bitcoin will continue its dominance for a long time, it will probably break its highest market price last year, IMO.
All we even need right now is some good volume that can be generated by some good news. The news are not that bad this time around compared to what we had very late last year and we only need the market to give some green light right now as that is when we really can say how things would turn out. I like what I am seeing anyway, as the market has been strong, but as long as we are still in the bear zone, there is nothing to predict yet.

Is there even any reliable news platform this days as most of them are controlled by whales as far as I am concerned anyway. There is a huge possibility and I cannot expect bitcoin to just be in a downtrend throughout the whole year as that is pretty much not reasonable, but the rise depends on when we get out of the downward trend. It is good though if it skyrockets soon as some Morale are down, but for those who are smart, taking advantage of now should be more important.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

This is not the true fact, when it grows forward or when it goes backwards is still a myth. We can predict the value to be reached after certain time period, but the same happens as predicted very rarely. In my thought, the price will go high making new records as the cryptocurrency market does not have dependence over the World market. Maybe what's going on might be a resistance gain point to move forward reaching new price.
It's always be unpredictable when bitcoin is the issue and with this case of rising value this year,2018. Many years had passed already and true enough, it rises yearly, monthly, quarterly or even half of the year but not to the point that you can know the exact period of time or specific one. For example it falls on January to March, November to December and so on. So, there is a big possibility that it will rise up this year and on the following years because it may pull back.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

It's always be unpredictable when bitcoin is the issue and with this case of rising value this year,2018. Many years had passed already and true enough, it rises yearly, monthly, quarterly or even half of the year but not to the point that you can know the exact period of time or specific one. For example it falls on January to March, November to December and so on. So, there is a big possibility that it will rise up this year and on the following years because it may pull back.
this is old convention of bitcoin it don't work according to the speculations and i think next half of this year will be quite helpful for the investor community to earn as much as they can and i am sure this year will give goose bump like previous one as well.
Happydd

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

I'm also looking forward to the year 2018 bid will increase the bitcoin . If they really soar bitcoin will help me solve case and about financial matters . Earlier this year , I encountered some difficulty financially, the job is not yet stable, low income . My husband , then unemployment was 3 months now .
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to lossing profits. Thoughts?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/bitcoin-value-expected-to-seriously-skyrocket-very-soon/
There are news about that bitcoin will go up to $50K at the end of the year 2018. But this is only speculation sans negative news that can derail it's rise. With the recent positive news and no more FUD about cryptocurrency for sure bitcoin is on the rise on the coming months.
Lieldoryn

Merit: 272

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

I'm also looking forward to the year 2018 bid will increase the bitcoin . If they really soar bitcoin will help me solve case and about financial matters . Earlier this year , I encountered some difficulty financially, the job is not yet stable, low income . My husband , then unemployment was 3 months now .
It seems to me that you exaggerate the value of bitcoin price. You can have an income at any bitcoin price. It is enough to have the skills to trade on the stock exchange. The strategy of keeping the coins in the hope of a rise in price will lead to the fact that you lose all the coins. Only trade allows saving to capital and earning income.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

Although I think unilad is not that reliable when it comes to news. Seeing articles like this excites me.But according to it, investing in long term will eventually end up to lossing profits. Thoughts?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/bitcoin-value-expected-to-seriously-skyrocket-very-soon/
There are news about that bitcoin will go up to $50K at the end of the year 2018. But this is only speculation sans negative news that can derail it's rise. With the recent positive news and no more FUD about cryptocurrency for sure bitcoin is on the rise on the coming months.
Actually there are many speculation on bitcoin price predicted to become huge this year. I also watched a video as they said it can reach 50k this year. With all the negative news or fuds I can sense btc will be big this year.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

It would be great just to see half of what we saw in last year then we could say that this year could be another big one for crypto. But personally maybe will reach some way in price but that will be very hard comparing to last year we saw that price went more then 20 times in price for whole year if we look what price was in start and what was on the end.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

There have been a lot of predictions in the past and there will always be many more in the future. What bitcoin will attain this year still becomes a mystery until it happens, but in the long run, I believe in a high valued bitcoin anyway, so now is just for most of us who are early adopters to still have a chance to buy in more. Bitcoin can surprise at any point in time, but when that time comes, we will definitely know.

I even like the fact that it is not rising quickly. The quick rise though is dependent on the general view and perception of the market. As long as we are still in a downtrend and there is nothing bringing some huge FOMO into the market except some smart traders trying to take the swing to their advantage, the market is still going to keep going solo and doing its thing and bull run should not even be expected anytime soon.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

There have been a lot of predictions in the past and there will always be many more in the future. What bitcoin will attain this year still becomes a mystery until it happens, but in the long run, I believe in a high valued bitcoin anyway, so now is just for most of us who are early adopters to still have a chance to buy in more. Bitcoin can surprise at any point in time, but when that time comes, we will definitely know.

I even like the fact that it is not rising quickly. The quick rise though is dependent on the general view and perception of the market. As long as we are still in a downtrend and there is nothing bringing some huge FOMO into the market except some smart traders trying to take the swing to their advantage, the market is still going to keep going solo and doing its thing and bull run should not even be expected anytime soon.
Yes a lot of predictions and if we will expect more than what  was predicted will just lead to us for a lost and lack of confidence because we expect more, so just go with the flow and put in our mind that one thing is for sure we will all gain because bitcoin will surely rise up this year and the coming years.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Yes a lot of predictions and if we will expect more than what  was predicted will just lead to us for a lost and lack of confidence because we expect more, so just go with the flow and put in our mind that one thing is for sure we will all gain because bitcoin will surely rise up this year and the coming years.
predict it is expecting a very high price, and sometimes it makes people depressed because the results are different from what they want. but, I feel optimistic with bitcoin prices this year. I'm sure the price will go up.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

As long as we are still in a downtrend and there is nothing bringing some huge FOMO into the market except some smart traders trying to take the swing to their advantage, the market is still going to keep going solo and doing its thing and bull run should not even be expected anytime soon.

You only see a downtrend because you focus on very short term charts, which show you a completely different market that doesn't reflect the reality in my opinion. People focus too much on how the market has gone down, while I don't see anyone pointing at how much we have gone up from last year. If you look at the price exactly one year ago, you'll see that the current price is $9000 above the price of exactly one year ago. If you take everything into consideration, does that look like a downtrend or more like a mega longer term uptrend? Also, you have to keep in mind that bull runs like we experienced last year are very rare, and from current levels barely realistic anymore. From less than $1000 to almost $20,000 is beyond insane, and indicates how small the market was at that specific point. Current market in no shape or form can be compared to the market back then, and for that reason people should forget about x20 bull runs to happen within a year.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

hopefully this info can really trigger a bitcoin price increase because we know bitcoin will go up very expensive if there is the latest info about bitcoin and not only that bitcoin will go up when there is suport buy very much, therefore we must need the info good about bitcoin.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

One thing I have always believed is that the market will always do anything it wants at any time. So, thinking that we have a way to expect so much from it when none of us can actually ascertain anything is just funny. This is an unpredictable market, we have had years before in the past when bitcoin stayed within a range and on and on before it broke it in subsequent ones, and who knows, we may see the same thing, but does that really mean bitcoin will not grow in the long run? It definitely will but we cannot know to which extent.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

The fact that a year started roughly does not mean you just have to conclude that is how the end is going to be and that totally is you just being a pessimist. No offence!

The market can go down anytime and apparently, the same happened last year before the start of a bull run. Every market is fashioned like this and we still have a lot of months ahead of us before we even end the year, so why think that bitcoin would never recover hugely when there is no way anyone can definitely see the future?
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

It's true that bitcoin is really having a hard time now as the $11,000 resistance is hard to reach again. But still I believe that bitcoin is just preparing something big that will make people go crazy again. So don't worry my friend as good things happen for those who wait.
It is always funny when people say bitcoin is having a hard time. It is how the market is and we cannot just think bitcoin will remain in the position where it would just keep breaking every resistance or thinking it would be hard to reach again because it was not broken the first time.

Apparently, you have not heard about the retest of a resistance and the importance of a retrace when a market has been overbought. Bitcoin may rise up and it may not, but really, who cares? As long as the future is intact, that is all that matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: