Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:17:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries  (Read 25535 times)
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising. There was amazing announcement for this project! AirPod offers users a needed product and it's really good idea! Your missions make me feel confident when investing in it.
How much airpods are you planning to place firstly?
Good luck Team!

Before going into mass distribution our plan is to do a commercial test. Users will be able to test AirPods in the UK airports and giving us important feedback for further improvement. After this stage is completed successfully we plan to install 100 AirPods until Q1, 2019 in the first mass distribution phase.
100 airpods is not so much i suppose, where will you place them? Will it be only europian countries? want to better know your expansion plans.

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.
You are right completely.
It is renting. One of the biggest markets out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.

This project will have its users and top clients I know.
And now this crowdfunding is for the development of the project, while many others use it to burn investors' money.
So I think AirPod has to lead this sector.

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this area.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising. There was amazing announcement for this project! AirPod offers users a needed product and it's really good idea! Your missions make me feel confident when investing in it.
Good luck Team!

Before going into mass distribution our plan is to do a commercial test. Users will be able to test AirPods in the UK airports and giving us important feedback for further improvement. After this stage is completed successfully we plan to install 100 AirPods until Q1, 2019 in the first mass distribution phase.
100 airpods is not so much i suppose, where will you place them? Will it be only europian countries? want to better know your expansion plans.

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.
It is renting. One of the biggest markets out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.

And now this crowdfunding is for the development of the project, while many others use it to burn investors' money.

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this area.
Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of just good ideas getting millions are gone.
ZuLLA141

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

Good luck Team!

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that AirPod has an experienced strong team.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

Do you have any clients on your platform? Or when will it start? I mean first clients
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of similar projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

How are you guys different from your competitors? There are a lot of similar projects coming up and I'd like to know what would make a customer choose you over the others.
I also know some advertising platforms, but all of them have a quite different idea as I know…
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your platform?
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Do I understand this right, you are planning a free airdrop? or is this only to get users onto your platform?
I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

I think free tokens will be available for platform users only.
Sure, it will be useless if there will be a free airdrop for everyone.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

So, is the project going to sell their services in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

So, is the project going to sell their services in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.

By the blockchain technology, it's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will start to use it soon. I am a bit unsure about it.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Hi, I'm interested in this project but where are you going to operate?
Are you sure you can operate despite the various national laws governing advertisement?
Sorry if this question has already been answered.

We are planning to introduce (distribute) AirPods at first on European international airports, later on USA, Asia and other regions will follow.

AirPods will have all necessary technical certificates, therefore, we can distribute and advertise them in all markets without any restriction. 
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:03:48 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 04:44:29 PM by mandarinka

By the blockchain technology, it's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will start to use it soon. I am a bit unsure about it.

Yes, I think it can be good to give services in cryptocurrency, it will fit perfectly with the decentralized system of the AirPod. I'm impatient to see how far the project will go in the future. I think there is a lot of possibilities.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

It's the good time for this kind of projects, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. AirPod can become a big platform in the future.

It's not just good, it's the perfect time now for this kind of platform. =)

I don't think so, I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.
Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Only devs can tell you about their plans and strategies.

We plan to start distributing Airpods in the Q3/Q4, platform development is already in progress, therefore, we believe our milestones will be achieved as planned.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Yes, I think it can be good to give services in cryptocurrency, it will fit perfectly with the decentralized system of AirDrop. I'm impatient to see how far the project will go in the future. I think there is a lot of possibilities.

But nowadays the very high volatility of cryptocurrencies may scare a lot of people in this way...
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

I think why the last project that tried this platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.

It is all about making things people need or want and making that user-friendly. This is the basic principals we follow.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It's a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.

APOD Token is vital fuel for AirPod renting services and AirPod platform services. With time, APOD Token will become a vital fluid of a self-sustaining economy on the AirPod platform, enabling their holders to order, reserve or "lease" (read: Sponsorship Program) AirPod services. We're confident the APOD Token will enable us to meet our objectives.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

Yes, I think it can be good to give services in cryptocurrency, it will fit perfectly with the decentralized system of AirDrop. I'm impatient to see how far the project will go in the future. I think there is a lot of possibilities.

But nowadays the very high volatility of cryptocurrencies may scare a lot of people in this way...
The high volatility may decrease very soon, it's just matter of time.
Chu@N

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

The high volatility may decrease very soon, it's just matter of time.

I'm not sure that they have any clients right now, but the prospects are bright and the project will get all the needed arrangements.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Good luck Team!

Our plan is much more than 100 AirPods - the goal is multiple thousands. AirPods are going to be introduced first on EU international airports Y2018-2020, later on, USA Y2020/21, ASIA Y2021...

AIRPOD target Airports globally: 284 (EU, US, ASPA, MENA) - passenger traffic (above 5mil - 100mil)

Targeted airports by continent: EU: 63 US: 39 ASPA: 176 MENA: 6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: