Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE LIVE] DarcMatter Coin (DMC) - The Global Finance Revolution  (Read 22508 times)
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Is there a public Github link available for this project? If so, can you please link it? TIA

No, currently the code is not available for Github yet. The Github will address the abstraction layer.

Understandable, thanks. Is there a roadmap for the development of this project through 2018? I would like to see what goals you guys plan to reach this year. It is entirely possible that I overlooked it when searching for it.
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

It seems like DMC sales are going well so far. That is really good to see. Has DarcMatter been seeing a lot of success from the bounty campaign?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:17:21 AM

What percentage of DarcMatter coins are sold during the pre-sale and ICO?

50% of the (1,000,000,000) coins are being sold.

Thanks for your reply. How are the other 50% of coins being distributed?

Hey, I can answer this. According to the white paper, here is the overall coin distribution:

1,000,000,000 DMC – This is a finite supply and will not be increased.

DMC ICO (50%) 500,000,000
Management Reserve (35%) 350,000,000
Developers (6%) 60,000,000
Seed Investors (4%) 40,000,000
Company Reserve (5%) 50,000,000

Thanks for the reply. That distribution seems sound. What happens to unsold DMC tokens?

Hi there! The remaining unsold tokens get burned.

Perfect, thanks for your reply. That's just what I wanted to know.
CetaNetwork

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

Is there a public Github link available for this project? If so, can you please link it? TIA

No, currently the code is not available for Github yet. The Github will address the abstraction layer.

Understandable, thanks. Is there a roadmap for the development of this project through 2018? I would like to see what goals you guys plan to reach this year. It is entirely possible that I overlooked it when searching for it.

Hi! You can find the roadmap on the frontpage (https://dmc.darcmatter.com/).

Here is a direct link to it: http://dmc.darcmatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/large-2.jpg
DM_Coin (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

It seems like DMC sales are going well so far. That is really good to see. Has DarcMatter been seeing a lot of success from the bounty campaign?

We had mild success initially targeting accredited investors only, and have recently revamped the community rewards program to allow the broader crypto community to participate. We expect that this will drive more interest for the DarcMatter project.

More info here: https://medium.com/@DarcMatter/darcmatter-dmc-ico-community-rewards-program-live-62e2ee072438
GoBelle

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Hi! You can find the roadmap on the frontpage (https://dmc.darcmatter.com/).

Here is a direct link to it: http://dmc.darcmatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/large-2.jpg

I appreciate it. It's great that this project has been around for a long time and already have so many investors registered.
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

What is the advantage of holding the DarcMatter coin? What can you do with it?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

Tier 2 of thje private pre-sale appears to be doing really well. I bet the goal will be reached before next week is over. I'm glad to see that. What is the benefit of buying now vs. buying during the public pre-sale?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

Interesting project that seems like it has a lot of potential. What is the purpose of the sale? Why are you guys trying to raise money and what will you do with it once you reach the sale goals?
GoBelle

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

How did your team meet? How many people work on this project in total?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

I am also wondering this. Do coin holders benefit from just holding the coin or can they actually do something with it?
CetaNetwork

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

The DarcMatter coin can be held as Singularity Nodes. Singularity Nodes are permitted users or nodes that have at least 15,000 DMC and a necessary volume of transactions to harvest and verify specific transactions. The definition may evolve as the velocity of interactions increases and the complexity of the underlying information increases as well. Participants on the network will be incentivized to further participate the utilize the Tachyon ISC to become a Singularity Node and have the ability to harvest and verify.

Singularity Nodes will be judged by their respective ‘g-factor’8, which will be determined by a number of elements, including contractual complexity mapping from strategy profiles to outcomes9, the Dotson algorithm, nodal linkage history and other proprietary mechanisms. Dependent upon the number of parties and interactions, DarcMatter may have to develop a higher tier node with higher requirements.
DM_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:03:52 PM

Tier 2 of thje private pre-sale appears to be doing really well. I bet the goal will be reached before next week is over. I'm glad to see that. What is the benefit of buying now vs. buying during the public pre-sale?

Hi celestio, please email us at DMCICO@DARCMATTER.COM for specific details about the presale. Thank you!
DM_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Interesting project that seems like it has a lot of potential. What is the purpose of the sale? Why are you guys trying to raise money and what will you do with it once you reach the sale goals?

Hi Dofus! Please read check out this article for detailed information on DM's move into the blockchain - https://medium.com/@DarcMatter/darcmatter-is-evolving-to-the-blockchain-e52ec7177eb7

Regarding use of exchanged currencies, here is a breakdown:

Project Development & R&D 49.04%
Platform Marketing and Networking Development 15.00%
PR & Marketing for the ICO 4.00%
SG&A / Overhead 15.00%
Seed Investor Investments* 5.00%
Legal Counsel 2.00%
Regulatory Compliance 3.00%
Shareholder Loans & Reimbursements 2.50%
Management Dividend 2.96%
Developers Bonus 1.50%
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

Nice job on closing pre-sale tier 1 early. I think this project is very valuable and will make a huge impact on financial services. How is pre-sale tier 2 going and how can I invest?

Hi deeltje! Please email DMCICO@DarcMatter.com for specific details on the presale.

Thanks for your reply. I'll do that today. Is there a website with a description on it?
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

I have read that some ICOs are having trouble being labeled as a security, opening them up to more regulation. Is DarcMatter considered a utility or a security?

DM Coin is a utility token created by DarcMatter, to be utilized to unlock and to consummate smart contracts to complete the investment process.

That's really good to know. I like when coins are utilities vs. securities because of the regulatory stuff. Thanks Smiley
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

The DarcMatter coin can be held as Singularity Nodes. Singularity Nodes are permitted users or nodes that have at least 15,000 DMC and a necessary volume of transactions to harvest and verify specific transactions. The definition may evolve as the velocity of interactions increases and the complexity of the underlying information increases as well. Participants on the network will be incentivized to further participate the utilize the Tachyon ISC to become a Singularity Node and have the ability to harvest and verify.

Singularity Nodes will be judged by their respective ‘g-factor’8, which will be determined by a number of elements, including contractual complexity mapping from strategy profiles to outcomes9, the Dotson algorithm, nodal linkage history and other proprietary mechanisms. Dependent upon the number of parties and interactions, DarcMatter may have to develop a higher tier node with higher requirements.

Thanks for the explanation. That makes a lot more sense to me now. It looks like a really good use for the coin. How much is 15,000 DMC in USD?
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

Hi Dofus! Please read check out this article for detailed information on DM's move into the blockchain - https://medium.com/@DarcMatter/darcmatter-is-evolving-to-the-blockchain-e52ec7177eb7

Regarding use of exchanged currencies, here is a breakdown:

Project Development & R&D 49.04%
Platform Marketing and Networking Development 15.00%
PR & Marketing for the ICO 4.00%
SG&A / Overhead 15.00%
Seed Investor Investments* 5.00%
Legal Counsel 2.00%
Regulatory Compliance 3.00%
Shareholder Loans & Reimbursements 2.50%
Management Dividend 2.96%
Developers Bonus 1.50%

Thanks for the reply and link to that article. Good read and it really explains a lot about why you moved into the blockchain and DarcMatters future goals.
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

Nice to meet you. I'm impressed by the team's credentials. You have a lot of experience and it seems to be working well for you. Good luck in your endeavors and I can't wait to see the success of DarkMatter.

Hi, this is Natasha!

Thank you for your reply. Your team is large, diverse and seems very qualified. It is nice to see a good team like this. Who in the team is responsible for answering questions here?

Cool project. Who is on the DarcMatter team?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sang H. Lee is the Co-Founder and CEO of DarcMatter. A leading pioneer within the Financial Services and Technology industries, Sang has worked to push forward necessary regulatory changes, as well as industry buy-in to achieve much of the platform boarding, the industry has seen today. Sang has been recognized as an ‘Under30CEO Entrepreneur to Watch in New York City’ and a ‘GOOD100’ fellow, an annual list of 100 change making entrepreneurs.

Sang is also an international keynote speaker on various topics within FinTech and Cross Border investments, accepting numerous speaking invitations from the UN, International CES, Harvard University, Brown University, the Council on Foreign Relations, among others. He has also been featured in both domestic and international publications including Forbes, Bloomberg Radio, Private Wealth Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNBC, FINalternatives, and many more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha Bansgopaul is the Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Global Award Winning FinTech Platform, DarcMatter (DM). She is a part of the founding team of both DarcMatter and Return on Change, joining the company as an experienced marketing and strategy professional with over 10+ years of demonstrated leadership through key strategic roles at both Fortune 50 and Fortune 100 companies. She has successfully lead DM through various startup competitions and conferences, resulting in global awards and recognition such as, NextMoney Global FinTech Finals, “Best Growth Stage FinTech Company”, Korean Startup Grand Challenge (Top 4 out of 120), and HFM Technology “Best FinTech Solution for Hedge Funds.”

Her previous corporate role at PepsiCo provided significant experience in developing global billion-dollar brands through new product innovation, comprehensive go-to-market and social media marketing strategies, and consumer insights research. Her breakthrough and cross-functional collaboration project wins, earned her various awards and accolades, including the company’s “Crushed Can” award for increasing the brand’s market share versus competition.

Stan is a CTO of DarcMatter and have joined the management team in 2013. He is part of the founding team of both Return on Change and DarcMatter. Stan is a pioneer in the technology industry being an early supporter of cutting edge technologies and platforms from the ground up including blockchain. Being an engineer by his education and calling, Stan received Master of Informatics degree at the age of 20. Starting his career early, he has 17 years of experience developing commercial software. He started from Windows API development in early 2000s and later on he covered mobile, server and frontend development working with such verticals as banking, fintech, trading, e-commerce, manufacturing, cloud services, professional services. Now an active participant in the blockchain movement, Stan will lead DarcMatter’s efforts in upgrading its platform.

See here for more details:
https://dmc.darcmatter.com/#section_team

CetaNetwork

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:48:31 AM

Thanks for the explanation. That makes a lot more sense to me now. It looks like a really good use for the coin. How much is 15,000 DMC in USD?

Tokens are priced at $0.200 for the crowdsale. 15,000 DM coins would roughly be $3000. Of course, this is extremely tentative due to the nature of cryptocurrency - do not take this estimate to be exact!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: