Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin??  (Read 1140 times)
reyasuo

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

Hello, I see on my chart BTC 1Day, there's still correction at resistant price 11.8xx.xx and turning back down to support level, if price fail through 8.2xx.xx, price will move higher and potential to 15K, but if success through support price will more down bellow 6K

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

I hope so 15,000 will be the value of 1 bitcoin by the end of February.
most likely in March Bitcoin will be 15000 US dollars

Suppose that if the price is reached to $ 15000 by the end of FEB-18 it will continue to increase and new targets as many economists and investors worldwide can reach by the end of 2018 at $ 25k- $ 30k.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

Right now price is at 10k and we only have 6 days to go, I doubt if it reaches, to that level but we can hope to reach that next month, all hope are high for bitcoin to reach to 20k level, this can only happen if the no fuds or negatives will come next month.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

For a long time btc can not resist to stay above 15kusd level that is very important point before making the pump, now it is very close to go below resistance level of 10kusd it is very important.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

by end of may we can accept  25000 dollars for bitcoin investments once bitcoin bull run start we will see magum prices of bitcoin world will be astonished
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

For now it is possible that February is approaching the bitcoin price of $ 11,000 so I think it will rise to near $ 13,000 or more or less. A lot will also happen in a matter of days so who knows the truth, can reach $ 15,000 on the 27th. Cool
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

The healthy support I think around 10K - 11K, and now we rather stabilize in this level.
There's bullish trend still there, but a little weak this month. So, by the end of this month we should easily stay around 10K - 12K level comfortably. Then heading for spring holiday...
A lot of companies will pay salary + holiday allowance, hopefully all they do is keep stacking the Bitcoin  Grin
SRL

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

I highly doubt 15k by the end of the month:

As of now BTC is @ 10 092.90$ USD...

I can see 2 things happening next week with BTC:

By looking at the charts i say It's either gonna gain or lose 2k by the end of the month!

First scenario - BTC goes up to 12.5K by next wednesday before going back down to 12k by the end of next week!
If that's the case i think BTC will hit the 15k mark by the biginning of April (My predictions)

2nd scenario - BTC goes down to 8k by wednesday befofore going back up to 9k by the end of next week!
If that's the case i think BTC will hit the 15k mark by the biginning to mid May (My prediction)
hjop01

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

No reports can give you the exactly prediction because reports are the past.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

I think the bitcoin price depends on the investor. as we see marketcap in December 2017 and then 800 million dollars, and now in february month only 450 million dollars. and look at bitcoin prices from 19,000 USD to 10,000 USD. so bitcoin prices depend on the investor. the more the higher the bitcoin price. so the point is only bitcoin is applied worldwide then bitcoin price will soar. but now much debate about bitcoin is causing investors to withdraw its money. so hopefully the future will be more investors who invest into bitcoin
elie_s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

It's possible but nothing is sure
Bitcoin went form 20 k to 5 k couple of weeks back
We need government support of different countries This way it will be easier for bitcoin to rise again

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

15000usd for this month ? Maybe it just a prediction because for this month bitcoin is slowly increase but sometimes decreasing. As a history of bitcoin maybe 1 or 2 times that bitcoin has reach the 15000usd in a month of febuary but in this time and can never tell that it can reach it. Im following the price of bitcoin for almost 8 months and searching the value for the past more years that is why i can say like that.

as i am following btc price.. btc is so unpredictable... thats all i can say pal.. it goes up at an instant and it can down at the same time.. but im sticking on the prediction of some expert that by the end of this year it can reach at about 60,000usd per coin as i post it yesterday https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2982882.msg30657115#msg30657115

If something really extraordinary happens, I can admit that Bitcoin will go to the Moon and reach 15 thousand by the end of February. However, the reality is that it will not happen. Maximum 12 K, this is my bet.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

It is not impossible, but less likely. February is almost over, only seven days left. With everything that is going on, and with so much fluctuation, I doubt Bitcoin could reach $15000.
Some people are still scared from last drop, because of that many will sell when they think its appropriate time. Because of that price will stagnate. So no, it will not reach $15k this month.

News that South Korea relax the grip around cryptocurrencies is good news indeed. But time of regulations is coming, and that will be cloudy days for crytpo.
Nothing is impossible bro,did you forget that the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017,but I didn't I still remeber that bitcoin jumped from 12K to $16K in a day so it may heppen now also because we still have seven days left.
But I don't think it will happen because in the beginning of every year the bitcoin is mostly in the down trend so I hope bitcoin can able to hit $15K in March or after that.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

The possible of bitcoin getting to 15,000usd is very thin unless there will be a news or event that will trigger the price of bitcoin.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

I think is not possible because the price of bitcoin is again falling under $10K,so it needs more time to recover from this crash but is the chance for the people who want to invest on the cryotocurrency because the price will again reach $20K in this year as per the expert prediction so just hold your bitcoin then it will hit more than $15K soon.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

Looking at the price movement over the week the price raise and drop again and just few days left before february ends I dont think it can reach $15,000 per bitcoin by the end of this month. However since bitcoin is volatile and driven by the market demand anything is possible and it can change drastically overnight if there is a positive about cryptocurrency.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

I think bitcoin will unfortunately not be able to reach$ 15,000 by the end of February. I think $ 13,000 would be a good price.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Theres so many topics about predictions of amount of bitcoins. Im not expecting for bitcoin will increase that fast. What will be the value of bitcoin ill still accept it, what matters to me is bitcoin still exist.

TonyChikago

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

This can happen, it will show next week. Hope on growth value of!!!
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

I think it is possible for bitcoin to reach $15000 at the end of this month because bitcoin price rapidly change with out our notice. If many people are keep on buying untill now there is a possibility that the bitcoin demand will continue to increase that also push the bitcoin price up to our expectation.
I respect your opinion sir but I barely disagree with you. We only have 4 days left before the end of February yet bitcoin is still in $10k+ mark and I think if btc is active enough, it will only reach $12k+ by the end of this month.

Though bitcoin is not on a sky rocket today, we are still blessed because its price are now recovering and already survived its blood bath.  So better for us to remain HODLING. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: