Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin??  (Read 1140 times)
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

i think its impossible for now to reach $15k before the month of February end, because the current price is  not over $10k.  there's only few day's reamaining before this month end and the current price is to far at this target price. Yes its possible but not before this month end.
By the start or mid of march, bitcoin will show some decent progress but at present it is not possible for it to touch 15,000 dollars in just 3 to 4 days. as you said, we are already touching the end of February. But still no need to worry, it will increase soon.
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

i think its impossible for now to reach $15k before the month of February end, because the current price is  not over $10k.  there's only few day's reamaining before this month end and the current price is to far at this target price. Yes its possible but not before this month end.
By the start or mid of march, bitcoin will show some decent progress but at present it is not possible for it to touch 15,000 dollars in just 3 to 4 days. as you said, we are already touching the end of February. But still no need to worry, it will increase soon.
And I think by the end of March, bitcoin will cost around 14,000. Spring and electricity for mining will be required less. This is seasonality.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Haha well if Bitcoin is going to hit $15K by the end of February it had better get a move on. In all seriousness, it's a tough few months but hopefully as we go further into 2018, the price will once again begin to rise.
MadelynCohen

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..
and 6000usd could be the lowest of 2018. And if you have seen the previous years bitcoin charts crash has always happend
Apollo18

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

I think bitcoin will grow very much. Just look at how whales buy bitcoin on a decline -
https://blockchain.info/address/3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64
Only one whale bought bitcoin for $ 400 million at $ 6,000.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

I guess it is possible for bitcoin to reach this value or even more if it will grow however, february was almost come to an end and still there's no sign of fluctuation. But don't afraid because bitcoin might increase at the month of march. All we need to do is to buy and keep hold because for sure it will increase again so don't worry about it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

Right now we are again below 10000$ mark  and slowly going down.

it is very hard to predict some analysts insist that we are going completely down.
Others are saying that this is just another correction and more violaty to come.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

Everyone is waiting for spring to come and Bitcoin strive to new heights, but if the crowd is waiting, then maybe everything will be a little different... In any case, the whales are procured and need to be alert at any time the price can go up.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

I always think what good it will do if we have a bitcoin price of 15K at the 28th of February just to drop back to 10K at the 2nd of March again. It is one thing to reach a high level, but something completely different to stay there. Of course that is not important for a trader. But for the holders like me, we wish for a more steady growth. Even if it takes much longer.
You have the ratio! If we were all traders, we`ll don`t care what the price is, because professional traders could make a profit even on the small drops of the price. But as for most BTC holders much more matter to see the stable growth of the BTC price based on the development and other good news on it. 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

I think bitcoin will reach a value of$ 15,000 or more in early or mid-March. Until the end of February remained very little time.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..
I  doubt that it is possible. I do believe that its market price will reach 15k USD of market price but given that there are only 3 days before this month ends, it seems to be obviously impossible. Maybe, it will be acheived next month especially if the increase will be continuous. So for now, invest and hold. This opporunity should not be wasted.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

A few days are left until spring, and bitcoin has not even reached $ 10,000. Therefore, this forecast is unlikely to come true. It will take several months for bitcoin to reach the $ 15,000 mark.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

And I think by the end of March, bitcoin will cost around 14,000. Spring and electricity for mining will be required less. This is seasonality.
Bitcoins are increasing in price since last few days and nobody can go against this statement. But the coming time has more perks for being a user of bitcoins. Like you have said, this is seasonality that there comes a specific time when everything get closer to zero and so is the mining prices. Electricity prices get reduced and you are open to so many chances to make a change.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

A few days are left until spring, and bitcoin has not even reached $ 10,000. Therefore, this forecast is unlikely to come true. It will take several months for bitcoin to reach the $ 15,000 mark.
No way to reach 15,000$ as we know only a few days left for the completion of February, so how can we expect it to reach that mark, currently the price is less than 10,000$ so it is impossible to reach.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

market is in downtrend its difficult to reach 15000 dollars by the end of feb28th and as of now market is difficult to reach 10 thousand dollars looking at present market condition
TPA_cash

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

I think BTC price reach 20k$ the end of may
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

I don't think bitcoin will cost $ 15,000 until the end of February. Although the "head-shoulders" figures clearly outline on the charts,
the grounds for growth are not visible.

Sohelrana1122

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

At end of February btc price 15k USD!!!!!I think its impossible because now btc rate 9463 usd.
if btc goes to 15k usd at end at February I sold my all btc.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:01 AM

Wow really great bitcoin as of the end of february becomes 15,000usd.I think its time for the people now to join this bitcoin cause the dollar has a highly cost,people need to invest now.
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

Jeez O' fuckin' peetz, the ignorance on this forum is just appalling. Bunch of dickwads getting together and daydreaming, completely oblivious to realities. Do you knuckleheads have ANY even remotely ANY understanding of how economics work in real life?

BTC hitting $15K by end of Feb?   Grin  Jan & Feb, people lost billions of their investment and are now sitting empty handed totally burned out. How the fuck do you think BTC would hit $15K without getting fresh speculative investment money? You retards have absolutely no ability to comprehend markets. Digital coins have no products or widely accepted services that would provide price support. What we saw in later half of 2017 was purely speculative investment from ignorant idiots like you who were drooling over the prospects of becoming overnight millionaires. Now the bubble has burst and game is over. I had said it elsewhere earlier, 2018 would be the year of major clean up. Most coins will eat dust and disappear. Only the top shelve coins which have some industry adoption or provide some compelling real life use cases will survive. There will be no wild high tides we saw in late 2017. Get over it you turds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: