Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO coin is the best altcoin in 2018  (Read 438 times)
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

It is so much clear to see that NEO is behind every coin such as Bitcoin xrp or Ethereum. Nevertheless, NEO has great potentials. Waht is the basis anyway of saying it is the best coin? NEO has shown great and bright future ahead for coins and hping to see more of it soon and it has shown off good performance this year but I think eventually it will slowdown like many coins.Hopefullyit will serve more of its purpose and make the best out of wha NEO can do int he crypto market.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

NEO is one of the tokens I was very bullished on this year and still very bullish on it, but after seeing some of the new projects entering the space this year, some other big platform need to fear for their future or just sit tight, because marketcap means nothing in this space
alxarroyoo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

Neo has great features and a great future ahead of him. lot's of China's ICO's will be based on its platform and this could be very good for the coin
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

Now, let’s go back to my NEO price prediction 2018.
I’m foreseeing triple-digit gains in the NEO price in the coming year. Yes, triple! Stay with me for the reasons why.
The NEO tokens had always traded for pennies until summer of this year. It was in July that we saw a sudden surge in its price. This was when the world realized the unique utility that blockchain-backed cryptocurrencies offered.
Those who had gotten in early saw their NEO investments grow exponentially in a matter of days. Between early July and mid-August.
Imagine quintupling a modest sum into a giant jackpot!

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sallydavisy

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

It can be truth. I think NEO might be one of the strongest cryptocurrency in 2018. Besides there is much less information about NEO, than ETH now.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

I think the potentials of many coins here like neo,eth,bcc,ltc and bnb are good by now but if you ask best coin i will go by this 5 because they are so popular by now and value in many exchanger still growing so it's better to invest in this 5 like not pick only neo.

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

NEO is great project. I have a lot of faith in it. But I cannot say NEO is best. Ethereum is way ahead right now, Bitcoins is on the top, of course.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

NEO is indeed has a lot of potentials and it has better technology than ethereum's platform and you are right most of the ICOs are using NEO platform instead of the old ethereum's platform because NEP5 tokens are future proof unlike to the erc20 tokens which is a little oudated by nep5 or neo based tokens so yes it will be a good year for the NEO holders because it is going to be more massive.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

i think that NEO is just a copy from ethereum so they didnt bringe any thing to the table so i dont think its better than ethreum and wont be the best

Free palestine
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

Yes you are right about this if you notice all the ICOs under NEO was sold out always why? because NEO are providing to their partner the best support what they had. They really had a good technology, upcoming projects, and great team behind on it. So expect NEO will be huge this year.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

Surely is,NEO is getting more popular today and its platform is recently the best choice of the new develoepers that developes their projects.Because people are starting to realize that NEO is a very undervalued coin which has better technology than ethereum's though they are both offering smart contracts and d-apps i prefer a future proof tokens like NEP5 that is why i would choose NEO over ETH.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

I think NEO coin has so much potential..It is growing so fast...In fact,  So many ICO is using NEO. It's known as the Chinese Ethereum but because of the Chinese ban on ICOs and cryptocurrencies, it had a very hard time. Now Chinese government allowing ICO with NEO based.. Also I think NEO will take a bit of Ethereum's market share for new ICOs since it's a trusted platform..In the last of 2018 I think it will fight for the first altcoin place with Ethereum..

Value wise NEO will hard to repeat year 2017. It was one of best performing coins if not the best. Just like Monero in 2016. It is impossible to win such title two years in a roll.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

I think NEO coin has so much potential..It is growing so fast...In fact,  So many ICO is using NEO. It's known as the Chinese Ethereum but because of the Chinese ban on ICOs and cryptocurrencies, it had a very hard time. Now Chinese government allowing ICO with NEO based.. Also I think NEO will take a bit of Ethereum's market share for new ICOs since it's a trusted platform..In the last of 2018 I think it will fight for the first altcoin place with Ethereum..
You can not single out a coin and say it is the best coin. Each coin has its own use, feature and characteristics which may not be found in other coins. Again the value itself does not determine the potential of a coin. The potential can be determined by its daily use and strong community. NEO indeed is a good coin, but that does not mean that it will beat Ethereum.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

You can not single out a coin and say it is the best coin. Each coin has its own use, feature and characteristics which may not be found in other coins. Again the value itself does not determine the potential of a coin. The potential can be determined by its daily use and strong community. NEO indeed is a good coin, but that does not mean that it will beat Ethereum.
I think NEO has already received their X and in 2018 will be a new coin that will give all "heat"!
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

I think NEO is currently a lot bit overvalued, although it is a good project I have to say.
I will wait a while for a deep and start to buy some
marc_a

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

At the moment NEO is doing great, lot of potential. Also a lot of GAS when you hold NEO.
 And every new coin on the NEO blockchain is doing great

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

It seems to me that by the end of 2018, several main blockchain platforms will be formed, on which will be conducted by ICO and NEO will take a worthy place among them.
pearlsome

Activity: 238

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

You are very optimistic. It's a pretty young platform compared to the Ethereum. I also really like NEO. But I do not really believe that it can rise to the top three. However, if capitalization grows and NEO really rises to high positions, it will be another miracle in the world of cryptocurrencies.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

So I agree with you, I also think that this is a very strong project, and even if you look at it, this is one of the altoquin that did not fall very much during the fall of the bitcoin, indicating its enormous potential.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Yes, NEO is a reliable investment. I suggested all my friends to add this token to their portfolio. After all, ICO-boom will continue to my mind for minimum a year and the Chinese government actively lobbies this token. Nevertheless, NEO 100 times increased in price since last spring and almost 5 times since December (to btc). So, we shouldn't expect the rapid growth in future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: