Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]Robotina ROX - Save electricity & earn ROX token ⚡⚡ Rox'n'Roll!  (Read 24285 times)
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

Any info about registering ROX tokens to any exchange?

In the coming week, the ROX token will be on HitBTC exchange. Predictions are that price of ROX will go high, as the crypto market is bullish these days.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

One of the key things to look about any ICO before you invest into it is its Team composition. I am very impressed with members of Robotina Team. I suggest everyone have a look, they are all competent and have the potential to turn Robotina concept into a reality.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

Your concern is correct. This ICO has the backing of Robotina, an European company from Slovenia with offices in UK, Asia and Middle East. The company is already providing solution related to
  • Photovoltaic Power Plants
  • Smart Green Technologies
  • Intelligent ECO buildings
  • Industrial Automation
This expertise will help in making this complex challenge a reality.

In today's scammy ICO market having a backing of a physical company is a big plus. Investors are now careful, they invest only after doing proper research.
Being Robotina project, it will attract more and more investors.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

Robotina project will have a big market in countries like Pakistan where there is a severe shortage of electricity. Such projects will help the government in overcoming shortage of electricity while allowing consumers to reduce their electricity bills.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Robotina project will have a big market in countries like Pakistan where there is a severe shortage of electricity. Such projects will help the government in overcoming shortage of electricity while allowing consumers to reduce their electricity bills.

In such markets, we already saw compies producing solar panels getting huge business due to government rebate in taxes. Robotina - HEMS powered by AI will be next big thing in demand if marketed in a correct manner.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

Why should one invest in Robotina ?
  • I care about saving money.
  • I care about earning ROX.
  • I care about the planet.
  • I would like to be empowered.

For me all these four options are attractive.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:06:51 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 07:33:54 PM by Febo

If you look at https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/  right now you see there are two threads about how scammy HitBTC exchange is. I see such posts fro past 3 years. They are selective scammy and scam some and leave others to normally trade. They do same on all platforms they run, from Minergate fro miners to Changely fro those that want quick coin swaps.  I am very surprised Robotina even considered to be listed on such exchange when there are many legit ones.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/92u2vy/hitbtc_pathetic/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/92v2zp/warning_hitbtc_exchange_locking_user_accounts/

If you google you will find a lot more. And some really good researches done about it.

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 466
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Dear Febo

Many thanks you expressed the view you and some part of community might have on HitBTC exchange. The fact is that cypto sphere is very volatile and very open to comments of community-therefore a lot of conflict of interests and big competition present. The crypto scene stir the wheel in incomplete environment and HitBTC & ROX is part of developing industry so we on mission to make it better than it was. However, HitBTC is one of the front-runners of crypto scene and we see their qualities in:

- Tradition - HitBTC been on market since 2013 and always on top, regardless there were ups and downs in cypto market, they facilitated crypto scene before buzz happened and therefore they  have experiences other exchanges doesnt have.

- Volume - Same, HitBTC been on top with daily trading volumes ever since inception, which is good indicator that traders like their platform because its simple to execute the trade but complex enough to accommodate demanding traders. The fact is that with growth of volume you grow the percent of unhappy clients and that's part of every business.
Therefore, you cant expect to read bad reviews of exchanges nobody use and nobody knows for them. When you are good always someone wants you to look small. We know that might some unresolved issues due to HitBTC limits to cope with all that volume of trading and growth of client base, but we estimate their growth and size within crypto space can positively impact the ROX liquidity.

- Trading Commissions - are relatively competitive when compared to other platforms and thats good indicator for traders to enter the platform and exchange the tokens and coins.

For end we should thank you Febo that you alert all those who might has not been aware the situation where funds might be locked at exchanges due to some unconventional activity, so we suggest all ROX community to obey the HitBTC regular trading practices. Please, read the support section at https://support.hitbtc.com/hc/en-us to get familiarize with common HitBTC rules.

We also should say that trading on every exchange pose the risk regardless where you trade. Some funds on centralized exchanges sometimes get frozen, some stolen, so we cant take responsibility for clients funds if that might happen. We do not giving any advice where to trade, or to trade at all, you all decide by your self what to do with tokens or coins.

We promise you that ROX token utility will grow along with number of trading venues so please stay tuned with progress of listing and IoT platform development on www.robotinarox.io

If you look at https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/  right now you see there are two threads about how scammy HitBTC exchange is. I see such posts fro past 3 years. They are selective scammy and scam some and leave others to normally trade. They do same on all platforms they run, from Minergate fro miners to Changely fro those that want quick coin swaps.  I am very surprised Robotina even considered to be listed on such exchange when there are many legit ones.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/92v2zp/warning_hitbtc_exchange_locking_user_accounts/

If you google you will find a lot more. And some really good researches done about it.

MMostaza

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

I have used hitbtc a month ago and bought some tokens. When I moved them to MEW they were there within 2 hours. My experience with them is so far so good apart from somewhat high fee's they had for withdrawals.

RankerCan

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

HitBTC has no compliance issues and is available in most countries, including the US. Another large benefit is surprising low trading fees. It provides trading in multiple traditional currencies. I am using it for past 6 months now and its working fine.

bilal_jan321

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

One of the unique advantages of HitBTC is that it provides support for the FIX protocol. This is something that you don’t see with a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges.
The FIX API is designed specifically for advanced traders to migrate from popular fiat exchanges, using all their professional tools, persistence indeed Source

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

How will the platform work? In my view, it will be challenging to combine all three technologies (AI, IoT, and Blockchain ) into one business model.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

How will the platform work? In my view, it will be challenging to combine all three technologies (AI, IoT, and Blockchain ) into one business model.

Users will connect to the Robotina platform with HEMS which is supported and analyzed by AI and cognitive system which is based on exchanging data for companies and optimizing the future electricity usage for users.
Suppliers will pay for data in order to be able to optimize supply. Additionally, the platform will offer additional business opportunities group buying, vircommtual Power plant and ECO crowdfunding, power sales and many more.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

I would say it is impossible rather challenging to combine AI, IoT, and Blockchain at one platform. But they are already doing this for many years through there company robotina, That's why I have believe that they can turn this concept into reality.

quynhcoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Great project! Good team, I wish you all the best in your further development!
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

Robotina already has offices in Dubai and some references places where their products are installed are Louvre Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Airport, Dubai Customs, DP HQ and Imdaad HQ along with several shopping malls in Dubai.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

There is a lot of electricity we can save but due to the busy schedule of our lives, it's not possible. Robotina HEMS is the thing developed to do that hard work for us and free us from the tension of huge electricity bills.
bilal_jan321

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

There is a lot of electricity we can save but due to the busy schedule of our lives, it's not possible. Robotina HEMS is the thing developed to do that hard work for us and free us from the tension of huge electricity bills.

Its just one-time expense of installing Robotina equipment at your home. In the long run, you will save lots of electricity and contribute much for the betterment of the environment.

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:07:17 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 06:17:33 PM by Robotina

ROX token now listed on #HITBTC, lets ROX'n'ROLL together

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

For a next 48 hours there is NO commission on ROX/ETH trading on HitBTC.

We wish you a happy trading!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: