Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading plan?  (Read 31349 times)
ravinesolz

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

I mainly do long term trading or you can say mid term trading. I know there is many people that they do short term trading or day trading but for me it's too risky if you don't have enough knowledge and enough money then don't go for it.. cause e in short term investment you can lost a high amount of money in just few minutes and if you don't have enough money to cover that lose in next trade then it's not ok. And knowledge that is more important in day trading . If you don't have any experience in day trading you will lose all your money for sure. Best option is long or mid term just invest choose the right one and hold. I am a long term holders and I think holding is one of the best investment ever.
Holding with a lot of dumps within the market can be hard, don't give up. There is a lot of coins that are worth holding and I am pretty sure that you are holding the correct coins.

koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:17:12 AM

In the market situation, there are many fluctuations in the trend of price reduction and there are no signs of recovery now. My trading plan is to select the potential e-currencies and hold them for a long time to wait for the pennies to rise. At the same time, I also participate in intraday transactions. To be effective at work, I always monitor and analyze the price market for electronic money. This is my regular job.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

I came to crypto in order to become rich. To do this, set up a plan of action and achieve goals. The strategy of my work in crypto is active day trading. The main thing - to increase cash flow.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

at the moment I don't have a plan. none of the things that I have planned have succeeded. so maybe I will leave the market for a while, and will return if the market starts to change.

many think that the end of the year will be a happy ending, but in my opinion there is no such thing this year. There is no Christmas there is no laughter, everyone will be disappointed with Crypto and the market will be in an alarming crisis.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Long term trading is the best solution on such a market. Moreover, you can use margin trading. It is also a great way to increase your earnings. But it is also more risky than just a long term investment. More risks, more profit. You can decide, what you want.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

Everything is not so simple, because now the lateral movement, which is already very much tired of many people, seems to me that it is still very dangerous to invest in trading today, because you have to wait and do it carefully.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

My plan in trading - is to make as much money as possible in the shortest possible time.)

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

My trading plan is getting my bags filled up with potential tokens and then waiting for a partnersheep, exchange listing, buy back or another important announcement
This is the way I trade
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
My strategy is very very simple. I like long term trading and that's why I always like to invest into top 10 or top 15 coins.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

I have invested in ETH in the long run and believe. that in the future ETH recover its value
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

I came to crypto in order to become rich. To do this, set up a plan of action and achieve goals. The strategy of my work in crypto is active day trading. The main thing - to increase cash flow.
Increasing the cash flow is what most investors want. My trading plan is to learn a much about a coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Niobeh

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
Not a difficult one. I just want to be a normal person investing in coins that will increase my profitability. These choices are TAU, NEO and ADA. I think these are the best coins I can gather in my wallet.
I would like to determined first when to trade and not to trade in order to avoid losses ,we're depended on the fluctuation in the market. My plan is to trade immediately when prices recovered in perfect time and when it encountered dump again I would like to buy more.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

That is very simple - follow your intuition. Do not concentrate on what others say or tell you about market fluctuations, just do what you feel to do. If you feel , you should hold, then hold and if you want to sell then sell. Nothing else is my trading strategy.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

I have tokens of large projects, I’m also looking for projects with low capitalization and big potential. I actually found several diamonds and increased my profits several dozen times. I look at the work done by the team, their partners, exchanges, future plans.
But I also follow the behavior of the entire market. All coins / tokens are bitcoin dependent.
dele4

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

My planning to trade is the first to have funds, and the most important thing is to know about the system and how to trade to get big profits besides having to understand the movement of coins as well

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

I feel, in any market there can be no trading plan. No matter which market we are talking about, the fluctuations in the market prices are so unpredictable that no strategy can be followed strictly.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

Now my strategy is buy valuble coins this low valuble market condition then sell thats coins when reached my price.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
nezzard

Activity: 434