Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:58:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading plan?  (Read 31349 times)
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:28:19 PM

Divide your portfolio into short-term and long-term porftolio.
In long-term portfolio have some good estabilished cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
In short-term portfolio choose coins, that could give you possible 10x or higher return and then sell this coin and buy more Bitcoins or Ethers Wink.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:31:20 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

It  depends upon the coins that I am holding. There are coins that are worth holding and there are also coins which are just good for a short term hold. We should do series of research about the coins that we are holding to get rid of the risk of losing what we have. It is still important to make wiser decisions right.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:32:22 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

I'm not really into trading, more for holding, but yeah I'm making a use of those short term pumps that are happening on some coins. It's just important to invest early and be patient, and of course sell once price raises, also not being greedy helps a lot. In that way with those short term pumps (because of some news, new exchange listings etc...) I managed to survive this bear market and accumulated a lot of tokens/coins I do believe in long term.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:36:56 PM

I am actually a scalper, I adopt this strategy in stock market wherein I trade in a much more daily basis, I view the market in every hour so that, I can be updated to the market and I know when to buy and sell. It can be a good opportunity if you have more time.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:42:19 PM

My trading plan is not giving away commission fees to exchanges at all. HODL. Why changing A to B minus 0.2% if I can just pick A or B and not change it later? Unless the project sux, I just hodl
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:52:19 PM

after I suffered a loss, my current trading plan was only to monitor developments and find loopholes to get my assets lost due to losses.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:23:18 PM

My trading plan is to HODL BTC or mainly, use it as the base currency to buy and sell cryptocurrency such as DLT, STRAT, XEM, XRP. In addition, these coins are volatile and good for trading.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:26:37 PM

I used to follow some strategies to get more profit. To be honest, i go with no strategy these days. I mean, the current market situation doesn’t even allow you to have a strategy at all. Everything changes real quick. I just don’t sell anything. I’m waiting.

Man, to be honest, I will also say that I cannot pick the strategy these days. It is not possible to foresee the market changes, and it is difficult to understand which altcoin will go up. I will be simply holding crypto.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:35:18 PM

I always have tether USDT in store ready to bug when the market dips. This often is followed by a few pumps and that is when I sell the coins I bought in the dip, selling at this point will make me profit. Although it is not as simple because sometimes the market will not act the way you want.
I don't make trades fir specific duration, i buy and sell when I think it is right.

alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:31:09 PM

I continue to trade some alternative coins. It does not bring me as much profit as before. But I am pleased with this result.

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 08:39:19 PM

if I've to choose a short-term or long-term investment then I prefer the long term because in my opinion long-term investments get more profits

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:47:00 PM

At the moment I do not have a well-formed strategy or any plan. It seems to me that the best strategy is to be able to respond quickly to a situation.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:49:39 PM

At the moment I do not have a well-formed strategy or any plan. It seems to me that the best strategy is to be able to respond quickly to a situation.

I am in the same situation, do nothing, look at the situation on the market, and if there is a chance to make money, I immediately enter the trade and start trading. And so many think they just sit and wait for growth, and someone thought that it would not be and left the market.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:25:40 AM

My strategy is very simple. That is to buy when the market go down strongly and sell when the market go up around 20-30%. Selling without hesitation and wait to buy again to increase the amount of coins

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:31:26 AM

Focus on profit and decline loss, that's my principle, I always buy on dip and wait for it to gain percentage so I earn profit. And I strictly do not sell my coins at losses, I always have hope in me that it can gain profit soon.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:44:00 AM

I am in the same situation, do nothing, look at the situation on the market, and if there is a chance to make money, I immediately enter the trade and start trading. And so many think they just sit and wait for growth, and someone thought that it would not be and left the market.
I'm also the same as you, what I'm doing now is monitors every day, looking at charts and candles, seeing if there is an opportunity to buy and sell. That's what I do every day. and of course I also see news and forums where potential and profitable coins
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:48:39 AM

I have strategies how get profit with my trading way, I will make some trading at altcoin have higher volume and always buy at lower price, until reached about 10% of profit I will sell and trying at other altcoin for trading, never focus at only one altcoin for trading and keep enough when getting profit about 10 to 30% and trying at other coin, doing always what have I did and you will get profit with your trading system,
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:02:58 AM

i like long-term investment. it is the easiest and most effective strategy. Profits can be determined by multiple factors. not just long-term and short-term. for example, which coin do you choose? Your timing of the sale and your timing of purchase.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:13:53 AM

i like long-term investment. it is the easiest and most effective strategy. Profits can be determined by multiple factors. not just long-term and short-term. for example, which coin do you choose? Your timing of the sale and your timing of purchase.
Even though it's easy but also has the risk of being careful in doing anything. trading is a greater risk, so you need to know the strategies, knowledge, and science that are very important to help any business. Long-term investment does produce large and easy but requires patience because it is not easy to produce big. buy on the red market then long-term investment and wait for the results.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:32:45 AM

If I choose short-term trading because I really focus on trading, so there is not too much mixed other work that can confuse my activities, and with short-distance trading I can gather little by little the results that I produce to be big results.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: