Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] BroFistCoin (PEW) Cryptocurrency for PewDiePie's Meme Network  (Read 2021 times)
BroFistCoin (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2020, 07:31:38 AM by BroFistCoin

BroFistCoin (PEW) is a fan made cryptocurrency for rewarding meme creators in the PewDiePieSubmissions subreddit.
In the foreseeable future BroFistCoin will be used to buy and sell rare meme trading cards (ERC721 assets) on our decentralized marketplace powered by the Ethereum blockchain.

PEW Token is ERC-20

Website - Roadmap
Twitter - Facebook - Reddit - FAQ
Whitepaper
Tracker

Token specs

Name: BroFistCoin
Symbol: PEW
Decimals: 8
Total supply: 50,000,000 PEW
Market Share (80%): 40,000,000 PEW
Reserved (15%): 7,500,000 PEW
Bounties (5%): 2,500,000 PEW
Airdrop: Finished

Why BroFistCoin?

Thousands of people all around the world are spending their free time creating new and funny memes for PewDiePie so he can review those memes on his channel and earn revenue off the work of others. And while getting upvotes from the community and praise from the meme lord PewDiePie may seem like a decent reward in itself, wouldn't it be nice to actually receive something tangible for your efforts? A meme coin in a literal sense is perfect for this!

Since BroFistCoin is a meme coin built by fans of PewDiePie for fans of PewDiePie it makes sense to use it to reward creators who submit the best content in PewDiePieSubmissions subreddit. And that's exactly what we have been doing ever since PewDiePie first announced the BrofistCoin back in February 2018!

Airdrop Round #2

BrofistCoin is 2 years old and it's time to celebrate! In the coming weeks we will be airdropping a total of $100,000 PEW tokens to qualified members!

Rules:

1. Only one account per person

2. Must have held at least 0.01 ETH during block 9000000, you can verify if your address qualifies here: https://etherscan.io/balancecheck-tool

3. Must post a unique Tweet about BrofistCoin project to your followers using hashtags: #BrofistCoin #PEW. We will choose the top 3 best Tweets at the end of the round who will all get 1000 PEW BONUS reward. Be creative!

3. OPTIONAL: submit a meme in PewDiePieSubmissions there are no requirements for the meme and it DOES NOT have to be BrofistCoin related (Please don't spam). Just post a meme related to Pewds there and you will get 100 PEW BONUS (1 meme per user!)

APPLY HERE:
https://brofistcoin.io/#PEWCoin

Future of BroFistCoin
Now that the airdrop has finished and 80% of the total supply is in the hands of the people it's time to take BroFistCoin to the next level! We are currently working on a Blockchain based trading cards game where you can win new cards to your collection. But instead of using Ether, we are of course going to use PEW token in our decentralized marketplace (a work in progress) to allow our players to buy and sell their collectibles easily.

Meme Trading Cards

Launching our own cryptocurrency was only the first step in a much longer journey. Now that there is an active userbase for PEW token, it's time to release our own crypto collectibles called Meme Trading Cards.

Limited time free airdrop here:
https://brofistcoin.io/MemeAwards2018/

Latest info on the Meme Trading Cards game:
https://brofistcoin.io/card-game/
https://github.com/district0x/district-proposals/issues/281

Gameplay video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F0eJADDdek

When moon, when lambo, when exchange, etc
Let's get one thing straight: PEW token will most likely never be listed on a centralized exchange. Notice the emphasis on the word centralized! Wink

We believe strongly in decentralization and centralized 3rd party exchanges make absolutely no sense whatsoever. The underlying philosophy of any cryptocurrency is to act as digital "cash" without the need for 3rd party institutions like foreign exchange or banks.

A centralized cryptocurrency exchange serves absolutely no purpose. All they do is demand huge payments (read: bribes) from the developer teams in order to get their tokens listed. Not only that, but then they expect regular people, like you, to send fiat or crypto to their wallets just so people could exchange? Give me a break! It's no coincidence that the big exchanges get "hacked" time and time again.

The only real purpose of any centralized exchange is to artificially drive up the price of a cryptocurrency (a pump and dump). It's extremely easy for the exchange to manipulate any asset because they require a large portion of that asset from the developer teams in order to get listed. The centralized exchange controls the market and allows for pump and dump schemes to thrive. In the end the centralized exchange is the only one who benefits from this type of thing.

BrofistCoin doesn't want to be involved with any of that. Instead of hyping our cryptocurrency to the moon, we are learning all the ins and outs of the cutting edge Ethereum platform so that we can develop something that people will enjoy. At the moment we are working on the card game mentioned above, but who knows what the future will hold? The only thing that is certain is that we love developing and we believe the Ethereum network will power almost all of Internet within a decade.

Now that that's out of the way, you can buy and sell PEW token exclusively on ForkDelta and EasyTrade. Note that we are NOT selling our tokens on there so if you find an open order, it has been created by someone who either got the airdrop when it was available or acquired some BrofistCoin from creating funny memes.

This means that if you would like to support our non-profit project, you can send ETH or tokens to our official donations address: 0xa8B8DE18b2dC12e755aD9B5805f7aac3d9489C05 because we don't directly benefit from tokens sold on exchanges.

Of course when you do decide to buy some BrofistCoin, be smart about it. Do it for the lulz. Don't invest your life's savings in BrofistCoin.

And finally don't forget to watch how PewDiePie announces BroFistCoin to his fans

" This is the cryptocurrency that's really gonna make it. Trust me. " - PewDiePie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BroFistCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:12:04 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 06:27:52 PM by BroFistCoin

Reserved
aditya6997

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Hello Brofist coin! Please let me have free airdrop. Send it manually to this address : 0x22365d8ac3dd485ba33aad9fae169f4a86e50986
BroFistCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

Hello Brofist coin! Please let me have free airdrop. Send it manually to this address : 0x22365d8ac3dd485ba33aad9fae169f4a86e50986
Hey aditya6997! I'm sorry, but that's currently not possible. We are developing a joke coin and have absolutely no budget. If we were going to manually send everyone tokens we would have to pay a lot of fees. The token is free and it's essentially worthless. It's your choice if you want it or not. And if you are willing to pay the Gas for it.

That said I am personally only going to complete payouts for those unlucky few who received 0 PEW token after paying for Gas while the token's value parameters were set to their default state, zero.

Thanks and I hope you'll understand.
aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

How can I mine it?
BroFistCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

How can I mine it?

You can't mine the PEW token however once the BroFistCoin (BFC) is released you will be able to mine it just like any other cryptocurrency.
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

i like this.. at least you are honest with your roadmap..  Wink
PS: i just read your roadmap at your website
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

I've read your website from top to bottom which makes me giggle (This coin is only worth a giggle, yes that's right, a giggle only) and entertained me.  Grin
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

What a beautiful name for a coin.
BroFistCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

I've read your website from top to bottom which makes me giggle (This coin is only worth a giggle, yes that's right, a giggle only) and entertained me.  Grin

That's what BroFistCoin is all about! BROFIIIIIST all the way to the TOP one giggle at a time!
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

What a groundbreaking coin!

Will it be listed anywhere?
If so, we should list PEW on 1000$ so everyone would get a free lambo.
qusimyusuffx

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Amazing project and honest team, just sent 0 to the smart wallet now, with 120,000 gas and went smooth. Thanks
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Thank you for your honesty, I hope you come to the better place
swimwmarter

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:46:38 AM

any enumivo haha i will try
chamaleatung

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

nowaday there are many tokens like as the project, is it worthy, but anyone want to get the token who pay fee Gas
BroFistCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

i like this.. at least you are honest with your roadmap..  Wink
PS: i just read your roadmap at your website
Yeah we're honest and open about everything. Our Discord (find it on Reddit) has a bunch of people brainstorming some pretty clever applications for the BFC once it's out. Everyone is invited!
One idea that I really liked was that it should act as a reward coin for people who post new memes in the PewDiePie Submissions subreddit. Of course that's still in the idea phase Smiley

What a beautiful name for a coin.
Thank you!

Amazing project and honest team, just sent 0 to the smart wallet now, with 120,000 gas and went smooth. Thanks
Yeah it's fast Wink We have 870 transactions on PEW token right now and the number is increasing by the minute. Was 720 just an hour ago lol. It's becoming popular.

Thank you for your honesty, I hope you come to the better place
Welcome Wink

any enumivo haha i will try
I'm sorry, I'm a little lost here... what do you mean?

nowaday there are many tokens like as the project, is it worthy, but anyone want to get the token who pay fee Gas
Quoting PewDiePie: "It seems all you need is an audience, make your own cryptocurrency and make a lot of money."

phuocduong

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

Reserved
bodeng

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

simple project do you have no roadmap ?? maybe you can add a roadmap so that participants can easily understand about this project and can follow the flow of this project
BroFistCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

Reserved
OK  Cheesy

simple project do you have no roadmap ?? maybe you can add a roadmap so that participants can easily understand about this project and can follow the flow of this project
We have a Roadmap on our main website!

very nice project Wink
Thank you!!!
phuocduong

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

link or form register airdrop?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: