Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Vs Bitcoin  (Read 463 times)
Suggest

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

I think because ethereum is easy to get than bitcoin. for the upper middle class.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

Although both bitcoin and ETH's operations are based on the principles of distributed ledger and encryption technology, the two are still different in many areas of technology. For example, the programming language used by ETH is Turning complete, while bitcoin USES a stack based programming language. Other differences include blocking time (ETH transaction confirmation within a few seconds, and the currency is in a few minutes) and their basic algorithm (ETH use ethash and COINS are using a secure hash algorithm, SHA - 256).

In short, ETH is a major advance on the principle of block chain. Although bitcoin is supported by block chain technology, the purpose of ETH is not to compete with bitcoin. However, the rise in the value of the ETH has also drawn it into competition with all cryptocurrencies, especially in trading.
Dark web

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good investment arrangements. But Bitcoin has become known as a valuable currency for everyone in the world. And Bitcoin has gained popularity in the market by number one. Otherwise the Ethereum market is expanding only. I think both the coins will become famous as a good investment in future.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

Yes, I believe you are right. Even if we say that many are holding bitcoin than ethereum but many ethereum wallet users than bitcoin wallets and we saw it different eth add from bounty campaigns.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

Are there more Ethereum users compared to Bitcoin users.. From values I can find online it seems there might be more Ether wallets compared to Bitcoin wallets.
what are your suggestions?

Based on my personal analysis there many bitcoin user than ethereum user is because bitcoin is more expensive then bitcoin in that way I can say that there are many bitcoin user because user is one of the great factor in the increasing of its price because the more of user the more of  demand needed so the price goes up.

kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

Both etherium and bitcoin is a good coin, a well known coin a well established coin. Its just that bitcoin leads the cryptocurrency world than ethereum. But day will come ethereum will prove its value and worth in the community. Its ok that these coins exist they do help us in both ways. Ingaining profits etc.
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

my opinion on the matter is yes more tends to the token etherium because altcoin until now can still be invested in the long term besides the price on the etherium itself until now still strong hold it.
Incpyrus

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Ethereum is platform and many erc20 tokens holders should have eth wallet.That is why we have more eth wallet.
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

Well, you can't really compare these two because the original purpose of Ethereum is to be a platform for Dapps and smart contracts. It was not built to be used as a transfer or storage of value. Bitcoin was built because of that purpose and it's good to be that way. I believe that they can't really be competitors blockchain platforms. It's only that they are just competitors in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Are there more Ethereum users compared to Bitcoin users.. From values I can find online it seems there might be more Ether wallets compared to Bitcoin wallets.

But the demand for bitcoin is the most, therefore the bitcoin value is still higher than ethereum. More ethereum wallets than bitcoin purses, I think this is not a determinant that ethereum is more popular.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
NIGHT_FOX_1

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

I think in this confrontation will definitely win BTC. He vsetaki is the father of all crypto currency. Without it there will be no  crypto currency!
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 465
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

ethereum is the best choice, because bitcoin price is very far from the initial price and the price is very expensive so we need big capital, therefore I choose ethereum because the price is still cheaper than bitcoin price, so we need more small capital if invest in ethereum.
Yes, it is (Ethereum) very good. Low investment good of ETH.
Bitcoin so much value and now overall Ethereum is cool coin. In every where people can invest, trading and can join ICO.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

I think in this confrontation will definitely win BTC. He vsetaki is the father of all crypto currency. Without it there will be no  crypto currency!
Btc will win than ethereum ofcourse, but these two should not be differentiate because they have own purpose. Both are good investment, both is best these days. But on top is btc due to this is the highest coin than other altcoins.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

The market is bad in 2018, but I'm sure the downtrend will be reversed at some point and both the ETH and the BTC are strong currencies and it's worth investing. I like both currencies for long term investment
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:24 AM

Ethereum and bitcoin are always compared because these two are the most trusted and always beat each other in many terms. Investor,user,price ,value and in the stable state. We know that in the price the bitcoin is only at the advantage but in the rest ethereum are more usable for me in the investor and user they got a equal
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:27:36 AM

I like ETH their project make some people usefull with their platform or their innovation ERC20 .
and its will more continue to grow so it can be really potential . but also BTC as main crypto its the important too . because alot coin pair with BTC
so their price depend with bitcoin or their community itself .
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

Ethereum users and Bitcoin users compete with each other. most users compete with each other. but Bitcoin cannot be compared, both in terms of users and the price. so I'm still sure of Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

My opinion is still a lot of bitcoin users, the first coin is bitcoin, certainly has many users than Ethereum, its wallet does not specify its contents. I'm sure there are still many Bitcoin users.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

I would say that ETH is taking the right direction. It doesn't have the end of blocks, rather that Bitcoin, which is getting harder and harder to get.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

Any person may oversee that the circulating supply of the bitcoin is less than the circulating supply of the Ethereum coins it is quite logical that the lesser number of coins, the larger price value of that coin since bitcoin has around sixteen million coins compared to that Ethereum which is nearly ninety million bitcoin will thrive.
In the world of crypto currency, both bitcoin and ETH are doing exceptionally well and that they can really help you in having some good amount of earnings too but it is your interest which can help you in deciding any of the coins amongst these two. If you are a day trader and you are looking some coin for that purpose, then you should go for ETH. Otherwise, bitcoin is the best thing to have for long term investment of money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: