Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to trolls  (Read 8342 times)
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 02:12:31 AM

Bankroll is now at 100BTC!

are you here to play stupid?  Roll Eyes

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 11:13:02 PM

Hey guys, I just launched the Martingale auto betting bot. Check it out!

https://ice-dice.com

J.R. BOB DOBBS

Activity: 65

GOT SLACK ?

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 11:42:10 PM

NO ONE TRUST THIS GUY - OBVIOUS RUSSIAN ETHICS AND WILL NOT PAY OUT!!!  Roll Eyes

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 11:58:14 PM

NO ONE TRUST THIS GUY - OBVIOUS RUSSIAN ETHICS AND WILL NOT PAY OUT!!!  Roll Eyes

This BOB guy kept on trolling in the chat and beg for money. Then complains when I decline to pay him free money.

I'm not sure why he is trolling but no one had problem cashing out on ice dice.

J.R. BOB DOBBS

GOT SLACK ?

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 11:59:58 PM

This BOB guy kept on trolling in the chat and beg for money. Then complains when I decline to pay him free money.

I LOST WAY MORE THAN THAT BUT THE PAYMENT NEVER CAME MANY HOURS LATER!!!

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 12:03:25 AM

You lost 0.01059263 total. and thats after I gave you 0.02 free coins. You realized I was too nice and gave you free money easily, so you try to take advantage of me and kept asking for more.

You would go in the chat and tell people you lost a lot and then beg for money. All your withdraw was sent immediately I already double checked the transactions manually.

J.R. BOB DOBBS

GOT SLACK ?

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 12:05:39 AM

You lost 0.01059263 total. and thats after I gave you 0.02 free coins. You realized I was too nice and gave you free money easily, so you try to take advantage of me and kept asking for more.

You would go in the chat and tell people you lost a lot and then beg for money. All your withdraw was sent immediately I already double checked the transactions manually.

i lost way more than that just today my .013 something NEVER POSTED!! Roll Eyes

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 12:21:35 AM

All his posts are begging. I'm thinking it's yet another instance of the same troll (which you already have as ASICRUS). You are his new focus it seems. Bad luck...

Ok I gave in, he kept on begging and I just gave him another 0.013 (he said thats all he is asking), he said he'll promise to leave me alone after so I hope he keep his words.

J.R. BOB DOBBS

GOT SLACK ?

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 02:38:06 AM

All his posts are begging. I'm thinking it's yet another instance of the same troll (which you already have as ASICRUS). You are his new focus it seems. Bad luck...

Ok I gave in, he kept on begging and I just gave him another 0.013 (he said thats all he is asking), he said he'll promise to leave me alone after so I hope he keep his words.

ok finally posted !  Tongue

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 09:17:49 AM

Just added invest and divest all button. And now you can make incremental contributions after you have 0.01 BTC bet minimum. Before you had to divest all then invest again to add small amounts.

If you divest and your leftover balance is less than 0.01 then it will do a divest all.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:35:28 PM

i'm invested here( added to my 5+ years invetment purtfolio) and very troubled by the operation/glitches of the site and especially your ethics, you still need to send that bitcoin btw!  Cry

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:59:44 PM

i'm invested here( added to my 5+ years invetment purtfolio) and very troubled by the operation/glitches of the site and especially your ethics, you still need to send that bitcoin btw!  Cry

1. you are a troll
2. you are not an investor
3. what kind of glitches other than 2/3 impossible loosing streaks thats you been having?

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:07:07 PM

1. you are a troll
2. you are not an investor
3. what kind of glitches other than 2/3 impossible loosing streaks thats you been having?

listen noob!,
yes i'm invested and happily pass on your info to the Security Exchange Commision, i'll be happy when i see that 1 BTC you still have'nt sent. Producing and promoting fraudulent gambling sites is not very cool in my book!  Cry

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 02:19:36 AM

Bankroll is now over 200BTC! thanks for everyones support!

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:47:58 AM

Bankroll is now over 200BTC! thanks for everyones support!

and you still can't even pay me my one BTC ? WTF!!!  Huh

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 03:29:37 AM

now I am a long time support of you and like how much you are growing site and the mulit lanagauge function, I am just concerned all investment projfit is completely eroded.

What is the plan for investors for next couple of months?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:09:38 AM

now I am a long time support of you and like how much you are growing site and the mulit lanagauge function, I am just concerned all investment projfit is completely eroded.

he will cut and run this guy is a noob!   Cheesy jmho

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 04:29:15 AM

The site is still very small right now. A 2 BTC win or lose can potentially wipe out profit. However profit is back up to positive 3BTC just now.

The best way to make sure investors get their ROI is to continuously market the site to attract players. The more the players play, the less variance will factor in and more ROI investors will have.

If you invested, put up a signature to help promote the site! New users can get 500,000 satoshi free right now for following us on twitter.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:13:26 PM

The site is still very small right now. A 2 BTC win or lose can potentially wipe out profit. However profit is back up to positive 3BTC just now.

The best way to make sure investors get their ROI is to continuously market the site to attract players. The more the players play, the less variance will factor in and more ROI investors will have.

If you invested, put up a signature to help promote the site! New users can get 500,000 satoshi free right now for following us on twitter.

" Note: If you receive free bitcoins, you have you play a few games before you can withdraw. "

how many times? what does "few" mean to you?  Roll Eyes

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 11:08:17 PM

Hey guys, I've lowered the minimum investment requirement to get paid referral bonus to 0.1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: