Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to trolls  (Read 8342 times)
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:33:17 PM

Hi there,
Not sure if you missed my previous post, but I was never credited with free credits to try out your site.

UserName: Kylie
User ID: 1264

Thanks

Sorry promo is over for now

I'm pretty okay with having missed out, but for the record I was number 8 and you just skipped right over me.

ok my bad then, I must've thought I sent you already. I just credited 0.01 to user 1264

I'm user 57. It's all good though man, no sweat. I probably should have made that clear when I quoted Kylie.

haha oh! ok I just sent some to user 57. Good luck!

i like your game smooth interface, seems legit however still no cashout from day one winnings i just checked my cryptsy acct !! WTF!!! =(***please send the .01 here instead >>

172BVAfghsvGcsNgmPYPyGHwWDrogsUro

thank you!!!

Your account is balanced, all cashouts were paid to you already. Stop trolling me for free bitcoins!
_?_is this the way to treat your first investors?
NO IT'S NOT I SENT .O1 BTC OUT AND NEVER GOT IT!!!  Roll Eyes NO WAY + I FOUND THE BUG!!! MODSQUAD+1~ IMHO TOUS THIS FOOL!

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 09:19:51 PM

Hi there,
Not sure if you missed my previous post, but I was never credited with free credits to try out your site.

Thanks

I'm pretty okay with having missed out, but for the record I was number 8 and you just skipped right over me.

ok my bad then, I must've thought I sent you already. I just credited 0.01 to user 1264

I'm user 57. It's all good though man, no sweat. I probably should have made that clear when I quoted Kylie.

i like your game smooth interface, seems legit however still no cashout from day one winnings i just checked my cryptsy acct !! WTF!!! =(***please send the .01 here instead >>

thank you!!!

Your account is balanced, all cashouts were paid to you already. Stop trolling me for free bitcoins!
NO IT'S NOT I SENT .O1 BTC OUT AND NEVER GOT IT!!!  Roll Eyes NO WAY + I FOUND THE BUG!!! MODSQUAD+1~ IMHO TOUS THIS FOOL!

I've already gave you 0.04 - 0.05 total of free bitcoins over various accounts, out of which most you have withdrawn. The 0.01 was pending withdraw, but you gambled it away before I sent you, so I gave you 0.01 more in your account because I was nice, then you withdrew that. Plus the 0.01 I gave you for putting up a signature, you just withdrew right away, then you removed the signature. Which is not very nice because you took my money and only had the signature up for a few hours. I checked the auction section and most sites pay 0.01 to put signature up for a week.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:22:59 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 09:47:46 PM by ASICSRUS

Hi there,

Thanks

thank you!!!

I've already gave you 0.04 - 0.05 total of free bitcoins over various accounts, out of which most you have withdrawn. The 0.01 was pending withdraw, but you gambled it away before I sent you, so I gave you 0.01 more in your account because I was nice, then you withdrew that. Plus the 0.01 I gave you for putting up a signature, you just withdrew right away, then you removed the signature. Which is not very nice because you took my money and only had the signature up for a few hours. I checked the auction section and most sites pay 0.01 to put signature up for a week.

I WON UR SITE WINS MONEY IMO!!!!

wtf u mean our dev/research group : satoshi ~ janice shell ~ nitwit ~ Big etcc??? ,,,naw fool if you like we can talk about this on the fraud board no worries !  Cool ez(LOOK/\UP)*disclaim*- BTC SEC RSS geek feed here dumbass +++ BRIAN D.EAKi\|  //^ LOLZZ

zz zzz z still waiting now i want .O2 you slick mofo

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
kcminer

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 10:03:43 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

thank you!!!

wtf u mean our dev/research group : satoshi ~ janice shell ~ nitwit ~ Big etcc??? ,,,naw fool if you like we can talk about this on the fraud board no worries !  Cool ez(LOOK/\UP)*disclaim*- BTC SEC RSS geek feed here dumbass +++ BRIAN D.EAKi\|  //^ LOLZZ

What is wrong with you?

Gift cards for LTC and DOGE at ltcasics.com!
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:04:58 PM

Hi there,

Thanks

thank you!!!

What is wrong with you?

i'm pissed i sent money to BIG VERN and it never got there!!  Cry + i'm an investor here!!!

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:19:48 PM

What is wrong with you?
It's the eternal return of TECHICENINE/Ira H. Fuchs/etc.
So nonensical it might be a AI spambot.
Just ignore...

AI lol see Berkeley for that!!!~~~~
dude capt Kirk pleeese i'm from Amhurst MASS bitcoin masterminds LOLOLOL!!  Grin gotcha! goooo ice diceee

imagereply

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 06:03:11 PM

http://cdn2.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/boring-content1.jpg
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 07:37:53 PM

my account can not sign in , can you email me my password?

userid: 1723
username: ailenwu2000
Emai: ailenwu2000@sina.com

Check your email.

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 03:43:22 AM

Bankroll is now at 100BTC!

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 10:41:57 AM

just launched chinese website:
https://ice-dice.com/zh

next up german, spanish, french, and russian!

eltopo

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:08:15 AM

please make clear that house edge is 2%, not 1%
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 11:17:10 AM

please make clear that house edge is 2%, not 1%

Yes I increased it to 2% for paying referral bonuses. It no longer says 1% house edge on the website. Just old marketing maybe since it was 1% before.

conanmi

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 01:57:04 PM

a  invitation link, enjoy Smiley
https://ice-dice.com/zh?invite=2018
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 05:19:02 AM

Ok so I've been discussing this feature with one of our investor on our chat, I figure I'll post here to get others opinions.

In order to attract more players, I am planning on implementing this feature where I can give a new player 0.01 btc to play with, but they can only withdraw that initial 0.01 if they make 0.5btc in total wager. With 2% house edge, this means that statistically the player will most likely lose the 0.01 back to the bank before they hit 0.5BTC, however, they could always get really lucky.  Since the likely hood of the fund returning to the bankroll is high, we are thinking of funding this from the bankroll. This may be a good way to attract new players to try us out, and over time build up ROI for the investors since profit is a percentage of total wager.

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 07:09:23 AM

Ok now on your referral page you can see how many of your referees have made a bet.

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 07:14:15 AM

Oh yeah and we made this change while the forum was down:

Now we charge 0% commission! You will get the full 1% house edge for the bank (the other 1% is for referral). The site will make money from the referral bonus of players who didn't get referred.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 04:45:19 PM

Bankroll is now at 100BTC!

and still nothing in my cryptsy account what is your trip dude?  Roll Eyes

Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 05:18:21 PM

Ok so I've been discussing this feature with one of our investor on our chat, I figure I'll post here to get others opinions.

In order to attract more players, I am planning on implementing this feature where I can give a new player 0.01 btc to play with, but they can only withdraw that initial 0.01 if they make 0.5btc in total wager. With 2% house edge, this means that statistically the player will most likely lose the 0.01 back to the bank before they hit 0.5BTC, however, they could always get really lucky.  Since the likely hood of the fund returning to the bankroll is high, we are thinking of funding this from the bankroll. This may be a good way to attract new players to try us out, and over time build up ROI for the investors since profit is a percentage of total wager.

That'll more than likely scare them off lol.
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 06:30:48 PM

That'll more than likely scare them off lol.
Yes.
Offer the 0.01 with your own coins/gains, or a voluntary pool from some investors, but don't do that to existing investors.

yeah I could do that. works the same for me right now since I myself own big share of bankroll.

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 06:46:27 PM

I have to say I like the new design, it works nicely on a desktop too, with no gimmicky smartphone on the page.

Thanks Smiley. I've been working on on taking on the feedbacks of players and investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: