Print  
Author Topic: ✅  (Read 21552 times)
MakaveliTheDon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

to participate in your bounty translation need to translate and paste a link to the site?

Hi I_See_Stars, for translation bounty please check the official BOUNTY THREAD

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
MakaveliTheDon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

Great team, great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!!!

Thank you tarnojj for those nice words!  Grin Don't forget to participate in our live demo events: ALPHA to earn free EVT tokens. You can also join our BOUNTY or check official bounty thread.

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
MakaveliTheDon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

What cryptocurrency will it be based on??

Eventum is its own decentralized network which uses blockchain as a court system, which means EVT tokens will be an ERC-20 token in Ethereum network.

We developed our own network of validation and data reporting nodes which can process hundreds of thousands of transactions per second and can act in real-time. We also use blockchain  as a court system, which means we use Ethereum smart contracts and EVT token is used as a fuel for validation nodes (reward for their collection, validation and distribution of data in the system) and in other parts of the system (disputes, review mechanism, staking, reputation ...)

maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

its an awesome,were looking forward to see the bounty thread,good for this and hope will grow  more for this project Wink
MakaveliTheDon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

its an awesome,were looking forward to see the bounty thread,good for this and hope will grow  more for this project Wink

Thank you Smiley Bounty thread is already live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3002409.0 All submissions are done via our custom bounty platform: https://alpha.eventum.network/bounty and you can also join live demo events in Alpha where 7,000,000 tokens will be distributed to participants: https://alpha.eventum.network/

MakaveliTheDon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

Less than 2 hours left to join today's event where you'll be able to solve one of the biggest problems in the crypto world ... scam attempts!

Reward pool = 800,000 EVT and 4ETH

JOIN TODAY'S EVENT

Also check out the official bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3002409.0

clp44

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

Wow! Another test today. Their alpha really seems to be working...
zanzy

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Great project, already participated in 3 events.
Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a great potential in the idea of this project.

Jayprakash87

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

Awesome project. Managed to get into Alpha. Apparently earned actual ETH and tokens. Sweeeet Cool Cool Cool Will definitely keep an eye on this one. Looking forward to the next event and good.Thanks
suhayl

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:14:28 PM

nice
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

I see in the roadmap there is a beta mobile client, this is very good if it is already on the mobile, because knowing that many are using mobile
xreactor

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Excited to be a part of this! Waiting for the next event to start...
ntotao

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

hI GUYS, TESTING RIGHT NOW YOUR ALPHA, NICE ONE!
Love when ICO is anticipated by a working alpha product so you can already test users and gain datas, while we can take advantage to ''touch'' your idea. I'm sold!
I'm Italian and pretty fluent in english, may I translate for you?
cheers!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Dev can you please clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it just yourself?

Hi jc12345, I'm definitely not the only one on the team, you can't build the whole decentralized network and everything else that we built, on your own  Smiley You can see the whole team on our website, it's an 8 people team who was building Eventum's technology from summer 2017: https://eventum.network/ There are also 4 very strong advisors (that are not there for their photo, but because they bring something very valuable to the table and help the project in many ways) and we are onboarding new ones as we speak!

Thanks for the feedback. I looked at the concept more closely and it is innovating. It is also good that you already have something that is working where people can test the concept. Pity I missed the first few.
DCB

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

Eventum alpha looks promising. This project could be big!
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

Eventum is its own decentralized network which uses blockchain as a court system, which means EVT tokens will be an ERC-20 token in Ethereum network.

We developed our own network of validation and data reporting nodes which can process hundreds of thousands of transactions per second and can act in real-time. We also use blockchain  as a court system, which means we use Ethereum smart contracts and EVT token is used as a fuel for validation nodes (reward for their collection, validation and distribution of data in the system) and in other parts of the system (disputes, review mechanism, staking, reputation ...)
ETH still hasn't figured out how to do the throughput of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, and you can do it on their platform? how?
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

Please help me i wrote wronh twitter handle in my bounty cabinet  Sad
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

Thank you for the explanation. I can see a myriad of ways this could be used. And it's a nice idea to have devs get real-time data from a specific community.
zanzy

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

Events on my side look as nicely executed, with no buggs or any kind of troubles, connection with Ropsten network is working well, as well as action like joining the event, claiming reward, etc.

Keep up the great job, can see great potential in the idea and hopefully team will develop the project to its full potential.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: