Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅  (Read 21550 times)
vladivostokom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

definitely keep an eye on this one. Looking forward to the next event of this project
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

This project already has an alpha MVP working in ropsten trial net . I say it will be fast deployment and keep track on this one. Best of all it is a protocol project meaning this is another foundation for many blockchain use cases.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
copperminer

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

too bad i just missed alpha with only 1 event left.
Are there any plans to do another test run?
byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

hi
Very interesting idea. It seems your platforms can become the world standard for data filtering if positioned properly

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

principle of wisdom of crowds  Huh
This project already has an alpha MVP working in ropsten trial net . I say it will be fast deployment and keep track on this one. Best of all it is a protocol project meaning this is another foundation for many blockchain use cases.
Thats  much better
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

The reward for testing the alpha version of the platform which is demo, is huge and good way to let people experience to make difference before buying. I just came to know about such program and there are still few days to participate in and to record the answer. I am interested to give it a try very soon.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

interesting and exciting projects, hoping the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Thank you, everyone, for believing in our project  Smiley

Feedbacks for our project and our working alpha platform are amazing!

If you have any questions or are interested how specific parts of the system works, ask away  Wink

Btw, don't forget there are 2 new events with 5ETH and 220,000EVT reward pool this Friday and next Wednesday, you can join them HERE

I just join the alpha, and how to see the number of participants that join the event?
baliesta_undr

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

Very interesting and good to be developed as it focuses on the development of data in the world. It would be great if the Eventum project was realized so that the news hoaxes that are scattered in the future no longer exists. The project ensures that news data will be decentralized in one center, safe, sophisticated and transparent. Thus the hoax news can be lost. With a very good concept from Eventum, I am sure many investors will be interested to invest in this project and hard cap will be realized. The minimum target (soft cap) of 1.159 ETH is very relevant

zanzy

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

Are there any news on ICO start date? There have been rumors that this will happen in second half of March..
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

In the presentation, I saw the following phrases that the project relies on the wisdom of the crowd and recognizes fake news. Question 1. Do you really think that the crowd is wise? Question 2. How will your product recognize whether the news is real or fake?
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

eventum will be very satisfying, because it can detect false news, before they could post news that is not true. this is what many people need in the future.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
chavie

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

OMG Eventum's Whitepaper Fact Check Events, Consensus reached just in 3m39s  Shocked Shocked
AmodeusLex

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

Why its to small activity in thread?
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Yes I also noticed this. On telegram and Twitter there's more activity/discussions than here.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
zanzy

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

Yes I also noticed this. On telegram and Twitter there's more activity/discussions than here.

The activity will probably spike when more news on development about ICO and project development come out. At the moment, the idea has great potential, team is testing the product with events. Road map is out for 2018 but it is not detailed and the team is yet to give more details on further development.

I think we will see more activity when the project starts to develop even more and I hope that these numbers of high growth community are not just numbers, but that people see the potential in the future for this kind of project.
doctorlw1

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

This is a very interesting project with potential. I was a little skeptical at first myself, and still am in the short term, but you can see a real application for this project. I suggest anyone who hasn't checked out their test events to do so.
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

This is a very interesting project with potential. I was a little skeptical at first myself, and still am in the short term, but you can see a real application for this project. I suggest anyone who hasn't checked out their test events to do so.

Yeah, wasn't convinced when I read their whitepaper. But after getting a feel of the Alpha and joining their events made me a believer of the technology. I advise others to try and join one of their events.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

Might be a crazy idea, but would the Eventum team consider having extra events that doesn't have a bounty reward? I personally would like to see more events and be a part of them, for example retweet,sharing video ...
K.R.A.S.S

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

KYC FOR BOUNTY?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: