Print  
Author Topic: ✅  (Read 21554 times)
coinwoot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

Hello,

We have added Eventum ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/eventum).

If you have any question about Eventum ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

It is interesting to read your topic went and saw everything like everywhere else. I mean a system of bonus awards. A lot of projects to do good publicity and attract more attention from the community gives or makes a great hand. Will this affect the future of the project in general, and in what direction? Huh
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

5 minutes left to join today's demo event worth 800,000 EVT and 4 ETH: https://alpha.eventum.network/events/108  Grin
an event too good. I'm sorry to have missed it. Hope to visit next time
Factomask

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Done! Thanks for your project, I really believe that we need to think about the future of our planet!
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

Hi Dev, will eventum explore the idea of opinions over facts?  like "which logo is better" or something more subjective?  I think it could be a use case for the product but its hard to know how the payment system could be fair.. but its certainly something ive been thinking about
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:49:36 AM

Why its to small activity in thread?

Yes I also noticed this. On telegram and Twitter there's more activity/discussions than here.

The activity will probably spike when more news on development about ICO and project development come out. At the moment, the idea has great potential, team is testing the product with events. Road map is out for 2018 but it is not detailed and the team is yet to give more details on further development.

I think we will see more activity when the project starts to develop even more and I hope that these numbers of high growth community are not just numbers, but that people see the potential in the future for this kind of project.

Everybody is a bit down now emotionally given the price developments. Hope it turns around soon and people will start again to actively exploring new projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

Hello,

We have added Eventum ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/eventum).

The project is developing very well and the management team also supports the community very enthusiastically. I hope to receive more information from this project so that I can invest in it. Try to provide the project's forthcoming plans and implement it to gain investor confidence.

guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

Hello,

The project is developing very well and the management team also supports the community very enthusiastically. I hope to receive more information from this project so that I can invest in it. Try to provide the project's forthcoming plans and implement it to gain investor confidence.
yes the project is good because the whole team works very well.i see this project is well designed and have good prospects.
I hope many people support this project
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

I joined the next event a couple of few days ago, but now when I checked, I am not registered anymore and I can't joined again. It takes ages and nothing happens. I know how to do it, I participated in few other events.
ezeekiell

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

Eventum is an excellent ICO Smiley Congratulations team.
D_Olgunchik

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Interesting project. Good bounty campaign. If the developers fulfill their promises, then the project has a good future.
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

we should give appreciation for Eventum which makes us will more easily recognize news news that is not true, with this advantage I think will make it easier to attract investors
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

The idea of Eventum is really interesting.The idea of using consensus to get some "truth" is not new, but using blockade as a way of creating structures that will regulate this truth is a new idea and very interesting, which can be very good for our society.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

Eventum is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
gonhunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

Do I still have time to take part in ico?
merculet
Sarsono

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

Do I still have time to take part in ico?
merculet

Of course! Eventum's token sale starts on May 15th, so you have plenty of time! You will have to go through our KYC procedure to be able to partake and invest in Eventum. We are currently rolling out forms in batches, but we promise to verify everyone who submits their form up to that date.  Wink
to start the sale is still pretty long hopefully with still a pretty good time this team will prepare it with mature so that all can run smoothly as expected and hopefully will be many investors who are interested in this project, success is always this project.
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

There is new information regarding KYC, if not wrong participant bounty are not obligated to follow KYC.
because the KYC is used only for investors.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

Actually how the betha version of eventum work, when I want to follow the existing events on the platform the time that I find always been up.
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

How do we do to recognize each name?
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

it's not surprising that with such an approach to the project you have such ridiculous fees, the fact that you are going about your investors and not your authority is worrying me, you are not obliged to take some decisions from ICO investors. You should have a firm position
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: