Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅  (Read 21559 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

Actually how the betha version of eventum work, when I want to follow the existing events on the platform the time that I find always been up.

We will be adding new live demo events in the coming weeks, so if you missed out of any before, you will have a chance to participate in these that follow. We will be notifying everyone over the social platform as well as emails a few days prior to start, so everyone will have enough time to plan ahead and get some free time to participate!  Wink
with such, hopefully, more and more participants who join in this project because I think this project could provide a profit to the participants.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

I think your project is good but I have 2 questions:
- Is which countries your project will work?
- Where can I find information about your team?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

I think your project is good but I have 2 questions:
- Is which countries your project will work?
- Where can I find information about your team?
Simple questions:
- It’s going to be worldwide, but maybe there are some focused countries
- check the website, you’ll find whatever you want: https://eventum.network/
Feel free to ask your questions, developers will answer all of them
ivangoff

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

I must say that the concept of data feed that intends to build upon the blockchain is interesting! And there is so much concept on it that add its positive look on the market, so in short I am looking for its success in the future and that is for sure! Best of luck to those people behind this! Cheers!
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:37:34 AM

I just saw this thread and caught my attention, it seems a good project indeed. I am hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
ROFI32

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

Looks like I will have to wait until the start of ICO before I can invest in this project, I don’t know what the minimum investment is there, at least for now but devs should know...
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Looks like I will have to wait until the start of ICO before I can invest in this project, I don’t know what the minimum investment is there, at least for now but devs should know...

Hey, you will be able to invest in the current phase. You can invest by joining a whitelist. Also join the official telegram channel to know about this process: http://t.me/eventum_network
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

Hey, you will be able to invest in the current phase. You can invest by joining a whitelist. Also join the official telegram channel to know about this process: http://t.me/eventum_network
Thanks for the heads-up, I will have a look into joining the project, I think there are many opportunities out there too, but I've never been tempted to try them out as I'm not really sure how they work, but maybe now I might.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

Thanks for the heads-up, I will have a look into joining the project, I think there are many opportunities out there too, but I've never been tempted to try them out as I'm not really sure how they work, but maybe now I might.
This is a new project so there will be any opportunities to invest with small amount, you can gain a lot by joining bounties and other activities that Eventum have. Let’s keep supporting this project.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

This is a new project so there will be any opportunities to invest with small amount, you can gain a lot by joining bounties and other activities that Eventum have. Let’s keep supporting this project.
Ok then, do we need KYC in order to join the pre-ICO stage?
NeRoX82

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

Ok then, do we need KYC in order to join the pre-ICO stage?
If you will invest by joining the whitelist, KYC is not needed as I think, but there is still a minimum investment required, which could be maybe 0.15 ETH, only devs can clear this question.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Eventum is a Massive Project that tend to expatriate more on the close relationship between Data Developers and Data Providers, thereby Closing the Gap. This is decentralized system will have been waiting for our time. Am Glad I Participated in this Project.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Have visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and all phases written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Another new project has come to this community of crypto currency. The people are looking forward for the good outcome of this project. I hope that this will bring a good impact for the community. I will be looking forward for a lots of good news and interesting updates regarding this project. So good luck to the team Eventum and keep improving.
CeNaToP

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

I see this project have the same idea like Oracle. Am I right? Maybe I will read more about Eventum in the whitepaper.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

Have visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and all phases written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the information you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for Eventum development.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

Eventum project have very nice concept and I think the progress of this project will to be nice next year. Bounty campaign already started for people to participate here, hopefully devs and team here works best for the success of this project.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Eventum project have very nice concept and I think the progress of this project will to be nice next year. Bounty campaign already started for people to participate here, hopefully devs and team here works best for the success of this project.
Yes, I agree with you that Eventum will be a nice project. For who want to join their bounty program ( variety programs) can join at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3002409.0
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

Yes, I agree with you that Eventum will be a nice project. For who want to join their bounty program ( variety programs) can join at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3002409.0
Good to know that Eventum already have a bounty campaign. This can surely increase the popularity of this project and can also attract many investors to join this project, I really hope many members will help to promote it.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

Through this market, we could see how far the Eventum will go and since it is the first project in the field, we can be sure that it is very good and everyone see a very high potential within this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: