Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SprintX - An ICO Maker with an integrated Exchange for Startups -  (Read 1792 times)
Triop

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

how can I contact the bounty manager, or does anyone know how to see the number of bets that we earned for the company on Twitter and Facebook?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

We have caught in a situation where no one can tell actually how much time this pause will take. Legal matters sometimes can be resolved within days and other times even months takes to reach at something to get approval. We don't have any update to let us know the current status of the progress on this. Legal matters can not be discussed but progress can be shared with supporters and investors.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

how can I contact the bounty manager, or does anyone know how to see the number of bets that we earned for the company on Twitter and Facebook?
You can contact their bounty telegram admin. This is not a place to discuss bets.

We have caught in a situation where no one can tell actually how much time this pause will take. Legal matters sometimes can be resolved within days and other times even months takes to reach at something to get approval. We don't have any update to let us know the current status of the progress on this. Legal matters can not be discussed but progress can be shared with supporters and investors.
Honestly this is shocking news, how not !!! All this time I saw them well without any problems, but they immediately told me that ICO was paused for a while because there was a problem with the law. However we should respect the law, we just wait for the latest news, and hopefully the problem will be over soon.
PeterDecosse

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

hello token sales on the site are not shown. How much sales were done and softcap was exceeded
rteee123

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Hello. I participate in the company bounty (twitter). Is the bounty company complete? Or continue to work? Thank you.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
remodex9

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:36:32 AM

Project that will change the future the world of blockchain. and i am sure the project will be a success
i Like it  Grin
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

Would you tell me who is in charge of the marketing or listing?
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

I noticed that in the official Telegram group disappeared admins. Why does no one answer the questions? Is the project continuing its life or has it all stopped?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

People have real interest in this project that's why are waiting for updates. I also have come to see what is new on the approval of regulatory but didn't find anything new. It is best time to keep the momentum up and keep spreading the word far while application get approved. I don't think there is any forbidden to keep the communication channels open as this will keep the interest alive in people.
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

is there any recent news about when to launch the exchange, why the manager cannot confirm it and whether ico will be continued or stopped  Huh  all investors are waiting for good news from the manager  Wink I hope the good news will come soon  Smiley Cool
mizukage123

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

Pi, SprintX team! I'm greatly interested in your project, but couldn't find some information, can you help me?))
- what were the % of the tokens sold on the pre sale stage and what were the % on the main one?
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

Pi, SprintX team! I'm greatly interested in your project, but couldn't find some information, can you help me?))
- what were the % of the tokens sold on the pre sale stage and what were the % on the main one?
I'm a little worried that developers and administrators are very inactive. The administrator of the telegram answers, but rarely enough. Although the bounty manager is active.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

the crowdsale pause ? why and how long ?
so, the crowdsale from this project will be continue in the future or not ?
thank you

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

Why do I not have stakes in your spreadsheet?
I have taken in the Bounty compaign and have sent my report regularly. Help me to find a reason.
Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

I only have question .. first announce private sale .. more admin active .. but pre sale no admin respon .. i want only know , why?
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

the crowdsale pause ? why and how long ?
so, the crowdsale from this project will be continue in the future or not ?
thank you

I'm beginning to doubt the continuation of this project. It's very strange that the developers are playing in silence. I will be very upset if my participation in this project is in vain.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

Why do I not have stakes in your spreadsheet?
I have taken in the Bounty compaign and have sent my report regularly. Help me to find a reason.
Usually they will provide information about the member's rejection in near to the member's spreadsheet number.

If there is no information from them, try to clarify to the sprintx team, either via bounty telegram, or pm bounty manager.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

ICOBench has yet to review the project. The bot has rated this project based on the information it has but no experts have so we don't feel it's fair to provide a rating as of yet. The team and whitepaper look decent. Signing up for this project is fairly straightforward, simply speak to the bot and complete the tasks and in exchange, you can gain takes worth $6.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

ICOBench has yet to review the project. The bot has rated this project based on the information it has but no experts have so we don't feel it's fair to provide a rating as of yet. The team and whitepaper look decent. Signing up for this project is fairly straightforward, simply speak to the bot and complete the tasks and in exchange, you can gain takes worth $6.
It will be excellent if experts can evaluate the activities of this campaign. I wonder if the bounty managers are doing some sort of checking? Or they take into the development of anyone who offers payment tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: