Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit - how to up rank?  (Read 299 times)
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

Good day, everyone! Help me please advice how to get Merits? At the end of March, I have enough activity for the next rank, but because of the lack of merit, I can not get Sr. Member. Help me, please....
study learn study learn...a lot!
read a lot of threads, learn how to help people, read a lot about blockchain tecnology
listen to veterans, and when you feel you can help others with ypur knowledge about a specific topic, use it to help and of course people will give you merit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diemquy057

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

There are also those who do not give merits for even well written and highly constructive posts, they just keep s-merits for themselves to be given to their friends or prefered people later. Here in this thread I see a high rank member just posting a nonsense and already got 1 merit for that  Huh
It is not totally fair, someone tried to abuse merit system, trading merits, exchanging merits, etc. But in general, merit system is good for the forum and its users. The forum has changed considerably after the launch of merit system some weeks ago.
Rocky69

Activity: 429
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

Good day, everyone! Help me please advice how to get Merits? At the end of March, I have enough activity for the next rank, but because of the lack of merit, I can not get Sr. Member. Help me, please....

till date i have not got any Merit . I am waiting for the auspicious day when i get one  but in reality It is a herculean task   to get merit, I have experienced it. I my best  to help people by responding to the queries they asked for but in reality no one send their merit. I would say no harm in sending thanks to a person who has answered your query
But it is okay, I will keep trying  until I get it.  NEVER GONNA GIVE IT UP
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

~
I my best  to help people by responding to the queries they asked for but in reality no one send their merit.
Hi,

It sounds ridiculous (sorry if I make you annoying with my words)! I have spend several minutes (because I am curious about what you have done to help others in the forum). What I found is most of your threads written for reporting your works in bunches of Twitter campaigns you joined. Are those posts useful, helpful? I think you can definitely answer such a simple question. Honestly with yourself, are they helpful?
My answer is they are not.
So in a word "Please stop complaining because you have not tried helping others", consequently merits didn't come to your account.
Change the way you write your posts, be more constructive, then sweet merits will come.

Merits bless you, my friend.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀