Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:25:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Heading for another crash?  (Read 735 times)
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

I really like the panic that is going on in the most social media channels in the last time. Dont worry about more dips guys just buy more and you will be happy if you hold your stuff for 2 or 3 months!
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

The big crash we had just ended. The MC went from 800B to 295B. That was a crash. The 10% pull back we are having now is just a small correction we are going through which is natural since the weekend is coming. There are so much positive news around the media at the moment so yes this is natural. Just wait until March and April arrive... it will be stellar months ahead.  
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

there is no sign , no FUD , no reason to another crash. BTC was 6k two weeks ago and now is around 10.5k . so where is crash ? I think we have seen dip and now its time to buy alts when they are so cheap. You can make easily 2x from almost any coin. But please dont buy shitcoins.
By the way there are many good news. BTC will rise again just be patient and HODL.

SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

we had  a great pump in the past 2-3 days so a little dump is not a problem, i hope it will not fall anymore like the previous week, that would be dangerous for us. i hope we will back to  the capitalization of december in may-june to test the 1 trillion dollar capitalization during this summer

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

we had  a great pump in the past 2-3 days so a little dump is not a problem, i hope it will not fall anymore like the previous week, that would be dangerous for us. i hope we will back to  the capitalization of december in may-june to test the 1 trillion dollar capitalization during this summer
agreed, i think this is natural since we just came from a big crash and correction lately. this dumps are not what we experience from the last month, i think this is more of a short term kind of situation and nothing to worry about.

Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

there is no sign , no FUD , no reason to another crash. BTC was 6k two weeks ago and now is around 10.5k . so where is crash ? I think we have seen dip and now its time to buy alts when they are so cheap. You can make easily 2x from almost any coin. But please dont buy shitcoins.
By the way there are many good news. BTC will rise again just be patient and HODL.

You are mistaken.

February Bitcoin futures closing this Friday + high level roundtable on virtual currencies of EU Commission, representatives of central banks, supervisors and market players about cryptocurrency regulation.

An implosive combination.

Even if the roundtable fizzles like the SEC + CFTC hearing at the beginning of the month it's a risky event. Whales will Tether up or cash out while shorters will try to hammer crypto prices into the ground. Look at this month's chart. And it's getting worse if Europe decides to go tough on crypto.
Isolation

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:18:11 AM

I don't think its going to crash. Prices may go lower slightly, but not crash compared to the correction we just had for the past few weeks. Lately it seems like there's been much more good news with the way cryptocurrencies will be regulated/left alone. Would take a lot of FUD to crash pretty significantly. I think the prices will lower a bit since people will take their profits from the recent uptrend.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

this is not crash ,
1st of all this is a price correction . after a big crash every people going to sold his money.
I agree with you this isn't crash
this will not continue forever, yeah this is a price correction
we will see pump again, indeed some people panic
I hope you don't, hold and wait for the right time
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

Crash are you serious? The price 11,500 is expected to be a major resistance from BTCUSD pair. The bitcoin price downward movement is expected so why are you panicking? do you know how to read price charts? maybe not thats why.

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:40:07 AM

Not meaning to spread worry but watching everything go down again, I have been kicking myself for missing out and picking the wrong coin to buy on the last dip and I could have made $$$ on bitcoin with the bounce back, do you think there is a chance there will be another big dip coming is it this just a small wave? Not that I want to lose money on my other coins but if there is a chance to have another dip like we just had, I would be ok with that, as everything proved they can come back (maybe not to the same height they were just a month ago, but came up enough that people can capitalize)...still a newbie so learning the ropes and tricks of reading and guessing the crypto game.
There will definitely not be such, smaller and not protracted ones are constantly present. So in principle, there is still a week to buy, although at a higher price, but it's good that it will continue to grow.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

I don't think so, Bitcoin is stabilized between $10000 and $12000. It will move like this for a certain time before increasing little by little i think.
europayio

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

Really the best speculators have to back themselves not ask others for advice.
You need to take either a generally bullish or bearish position on a coin in the market* and set your entry and exit targets accordingly.
I have held off on buying BTC > 10K because I can see it coming back down.

*then take a position on the cryptomarket as a whole. Presuming everyone bullish here otherwise would have taken their money out and put it somewhere else like the regular stock market etc

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

I don't think its going to crash. Prices may go lower slightly, but not crash compared to the correction we just had for the past few weeks. Lately it seems like there's been much more good news with the way cryptocurrencies will be regulated/left alone. Would take a lot of FUD to crash pretty significantly. I think the prices will lower a bit since people will take their profits from the recent uptrend.
I've heard coming from some disscord group that the value of bitcoin can possibly drop to 10k$ again and will find another support, so better not to panic and hold if you already have some then buy more if you have spare money, as bitcoin will bounce back and regain the value in no time, we already seen this and we must act accordingly, people that will react and sell while it is on the downtrend will be sorry perhaps we should just stay focus with long term hold and enjoy after.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

There is no reason for bitcoin to suffer another crash this time because it is presently on price uptrend. Although it can't avoid correction, it will be mostly minor this time and will continue to climb in the coming days. Negative factors like FUD and government crackdown against bitcoin are still absent to affect it price. The positive side is that South Korea is no longer against bitcoin which is confirmed by one of its official recently.
Teodiff

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Unless a big comet does not annihilate us you are good.
There will be more dips and more moons, just be patient.
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

I do not see any crash on the horizon. In my opinion the current one is a good support to restart
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

heres how i think it usually goes:

btc rises in price -> no coiners jump onto it -> they pump btc and then it starts dropping at some point(20k last time) -> along the way the realize there are other cryptos, those get pumped too -> btc drops in price and people get burnt, quit crypto etc and market drops -> alts drop too because of this

btc is like a brand and its unhealthy for crypto kinda
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

Markets all good, last week has been pretty uppish for BTC, I was waiting for a little dip, due to the huge correction recently people are still in a little panic mode, if your profile is down a little just hold in, it'll recover in under a week I think.

Solid support at $9500 and good support at $10k, remember we were at $7-8k just a few weeks ago.. still going well in my eyes.
If you are holding BTC, perhaps start looking for some good alt bargains over the next day or 2, I've got a little BTC sitting spare and I'm shopping around at the moment.
I'm expecting a little alt run soon.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

I do not think it's a crash. Rather, this is a correction after increases from the price of $ 6,000. The market has to recover a bit, it's normal.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

In my opinion, I don't see it crashing, it's just fluctuating  and correcting the prices. We'll just have to wait, don't worry  about the market going red, just patiently wait until it grows back again, it's the nature of our market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: