Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:59:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Heading for another crash?  (Read 735 times)
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

Not really, a correction probably, after touching a support will rise up again

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

Totally not a crash just like what happen few weeks back, this is just like a hiccup since bitcoin and others just gain a lot if just a short period of time so for me in my own view this is normal and it will happen a lot since the bullish run hasn't started yet, we can see that prices are very volatile these days but it become looks like a bit stable from 10-12k for bitcoin's price.

blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

I check the price it is starting to go down. We dont know yet if it is really heading to crash but I dont think it will go lower. Definitely, most grab this chance to buy btc at this rate.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:08:52 AM

if in my opinion, dont panicsell with circumstances that occur today, as much as possible please hold the coins you have, even if you have more capital, this is the time to increase your investment, essentially resist as strong as possible until you achieve what you want, depends strong, because here the feeling is in control, that's a little opinion and advice from me
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

It is likely not going to a crash but just a correction of the initial rally we had from last
major bottom. It could get over by this weekend possibly.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

It is a second chance for those who missed buying at the lows of two weeks ago.
Nothing really to worry about.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

for some reason, it is a good indication that market will be up by weekend. It is a accumulation phase since market has been down and steady at stable price.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

Not meaning to spread worry but watching everything go down again, I have been kicking myself for missing out and picking the wrong coin to buy on the last dip and I could have made $$$ on bitcoin with the bounce back, do you think there is a chance there will be another big dip coming is it this just a small wave? Not that I want to lose money on my other coins but if there is a chance to have another dip like we just had, I would be ok with that, as everything proved they can come back (maybe not to the same height they were just a month ago, but came up enough that people can capitalize)...still a newbie so learning the ropes and tricks of reading and guessing the crypto game.

Some experts says that price will still to blow off by the first quarter but some experts say that market values will start to rise for another ATH in which the correction is gone so therefore no one really know what is happening but i think this red that was currently happening is just some people are panicking again that if they see Bitcoin is in Red they think that another dip will going to happen again then rushing to sell their altcoins which is a mistake.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

I think people suggesting crypto markets are gonna reach new ATH and market cap is gonna grow will become right. These dumps are all corrections cause many people are taking their profits with them. Next pump will be even more huge when they return.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

this is not crash ,
1st of all this is a price correction . after a big crash every people going to sold his money.
Yes, right now, everything is red for most cryptocurrency. Is this a further adjustment? It seems this year will witness continuous fluctuations.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

Not meaning to spread worry but watching everything go down again, I have been kicking myself for missing out and picking the wrong coin to buy on the last dip and I could have made $$$ on bitcoin with the bounce back, do you think there is a chance there will be another big dip coming is it this just a small wave? Not that I want to lose money on my other coins but if there is a chance to have another dip like we just had, I would be ok with that, as everything proved they can come back (maybe not to the same height they were just a month ago, but came up enough that people can capitalize)...still a newbie so learning the ropes and tricks of reading and guessing the crypto game.
Deep correction has already passed, but until the market is completely stabilized, more time is needed. This year indeed the chart of all the coins I feel will look like a cardiogram of a person after running.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

Right now we're seeing that basically everything is going down.

If this does happen just like last time, then we should see a massive dump soon. Or, the markets could pick up from this point and rebound back up to $11k or beyond. I think it's not going to be as huge as the first dump in January, though.

People are much more resilient after that first dump and won't give up their position on bitcoin/altcoins easily. If BTC goes under $8k again, or ETH goes under $700, be sure to buy the dip this time.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Look at the charts over a longer period, last 3 months view is quite informative. The dip this week is just part of the larger bear pattern since early Jan. We are still in a falling market, the question is how low the current mini-dip will go. If the minimum is substantially higher than the last minimum (around $300 billion for the whole market), then arguably we are on the path to recovery.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

I do not think it will ever be such a big crash. 70% of all subcoins are already damaged. how much more can it fall?
I think the prices will stay the same now. May, then everything will rise in price Smiley

Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

And essentially a chance it certainly be on crypto, i can feel what you feel right now.. yeah just be calmly, no need have to worrying or a little feel regret about that, this is just a journey that will bring to profit. Stay optimistic and entrust.. from a variety of predictions by some experts even many say it still tends lead to height especially Btc, and some popular altcoins.
I'm personally still believe this is only a temporary movements, which moves slowly but sure, which still would be going to the higher direction.
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

I do not think it's a crash. Rather, this is a correction after increases from the price of $ 6,000. The market has to recover a bit, it's normal.

Everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market. But the positive trend will last for much longer. If bitcoin arrives at 6.00 then then it bounces at 20,000 very fast
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

There won't be another dip for the main markets. Good time to stock up while you can before the month is over. If the markets look weak to you, we could possibly entertain that this was the plan.
How do you know that?
How do people know that market won't crash again?
You can't know that, all speculations are actually pointless. Whatever you do you can only HOPE it won't go down again and that it will go up.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

from my experience when I want to panic sell it usually means that bottom is close haha
we still dont have all those nov-dec bottoms, dont we? prob some alts will make a new ATH in this spring-summer
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Market always move in circle, so after such crash always be new high and then new correction. nothing new)
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

from my experience when I want to panic sell it usually means that bottom is close haha
we still dont have all those nov-dec bottoms, dont we? prob some alts will make a new ATH in this spring-summer
The fact is that you can predict anything, but every moment you need to back up with some facts. And I generally think that crypto currency is a huge risk and everyone chooses what is closer to him.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: