Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Heading for another crash?  (Read 735 times)
huffer2100 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

Not meaning to spread worry but watching everything go down again, I have been kicking myself for missing out and picking the wrong coin to buy on the last dip and I could have made $$$ on bitcoin with the bounce back, do you think there is a chance there will be another big dip coming is it this just a small wave? Not that I want to lose money on my other coins but if there is a chance to have another dip like we just had, I would be ok with that, as everything proved they can come back (maybe not to the same height they were just a month ago, but came up enough that people can capitalize)...still a newbie so learning the ropes and tricks of reading and guessing the crypto game.
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

There won't be another dip for the main markets. Good time to stock up while you can before the month is over. If the markets look weak to you, we could possibly entertain that this was the plan.
Curiosity7

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

To be honest, no one knows. But the past has shown that these kind of corrections occur pretty regularly. This one is a pretty strong correction, however.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

this is not crash ,
1st of all this is a price correction . after a big crash every people going to sold his money.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

Nobody can tell how the market will perform in future. If we all knew then everyone would be rich from making the correct call. You have to act on what you believe the future price will be.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

Market is following BTC movements as usual.
BTC failed to break the super strong $11800 resistance for the first time so we are heading back to the previous support zone which is at $10300. If this is broken then there might be problems for BTC Bulls and we might see going down below $8K

Blah blah
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

From 520 to 460 is way better than from 800+ to 280 bln. market cap. I guess we will be on the right foot by the end of the week - 520+ market cap again.
You are too optimistic. No early than 2 weeks I think. Why? Because now correction not growth. And I wait more dip than now. No crash but dump exactly

whoisdoctors

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:50:30 PM

After correction, the wave, as expected, rushed upwards. On this positive bar, and it is worth fixing profits: an upward trend on this is likely to be completed. How profound this fall will be difficult to guess.
europayio

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

bit of a lone voice here but I havent bought into this rise and am anticipating a dip, maybe not to 6K though Id take 8K anticipating another rise.
In truth noone knows for sure but I am still bearish. Reasons
tether - exchanges still using it
regulation - situation not clarified
plenty of dubious ISOs around
we still dont have a useful currency!
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:48 PM

Not meaning to spread worry but watching everything go down again, I have been kicking myself for missing out and picking the wrong coin to buy on the last dip and I could have made $$$ on bitcoin with the bounce back, do you think there is a chance there will be another big dip coming is it this just a small wave? Not that I want to lose money on my other coins but if there is a chance to have another dip like we just had, I would be ok with that, as everything proved they can come back (maybe not to the same height they were just a month ago, but came up enough that people can capitalize)...still a newbie so learning the ropes and tricks of reading and guessing the crypto game.

It's not a crash it's a normal because Bitcoin dominance are increasing it means a lot of people going to Bitcoin instead of Altcoins. You should monitor that and learn how it works just go to coinmarketcap you can search it on google.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

The market usually dips in December and January due to people cashing out and generally having less money to spend. It was particularly bad this year as the dip coincided with regulatory reforms. February is generally a good time as investors return to the market so alts and bitcoin will rise again. Buying now could be the last chance before it recovers back to the all time high and then moves beyond that.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

I decided not to sell any of my coins, and bought some usdt to increase my coins, so any other crash is actually a new opportunity for me, I don't have any fear anymore.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

The market usually dips in December and January due to people cashing out and generally having less money to spend. It was particularly bad this year as the dip coincided with regulatory reforms. February is generally a good time as investors return to the market so alts and bitcoin will rise again. Buying now could be the last chance before it recovers back to the all time high and then moves beyond that.
But in 2018 I see exception. January was not bad but in February nothing good. Most of alts red now. Sometime any of this are pumped bit that's all.
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

the thing is we are no longer in January. It's the end of February...
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:29:25 PM

At this point its not a crash but a burn. Once again Bitcoin goes up and alts slightly go up. Bitcoin goes down and alts serverly go down. At this rate alts will be dead and Bitcoin will be fluttering in the wind.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

This coin market is very vulnerable to manipulative info, news, or rumors. Just the issue that somehow from the source could have an effect on the increase or decrease in the price of coins. I think that's a natural thing.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

This may be just a pullback and consolidation for the rally of last two weeks before going higher.
Just waiting and watching it closely.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

There might be another crash but it will be probably not harder than previous one. $6k-$8k is dip for bitcoin, I am going to buy some altcoins if bitcoin drop to this prices again.

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

I dont see anything in the news to predict this, so no one really knows.

Positivebetting
curkowski

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

Just a small pullback, the market short-term has gone on nice bull-run, so I think it will go down far as 8.5k-9k then start tu pull back up from there
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: