Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Fury Miners V2 2.6Gh/s  (Read 73332 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:21:32 AM

If the original target was 2nd week of October, then we can safely add 8 days to that, so our projected target would now be somewhere in the middle of the 3rd week, like October 20~23 ... I'm just guessing. I hope we get it sooner.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:42:53 AM

The 2 week shut down in China is well known and it was a concern for me when I was pricing out my own production of a USB BitFury and I decided the delay would push the delivery too far into the future to make sense for potential buyers given the probable delays in Indonesia for shipping to the fabricator as well as holidays here stretching till Wednesday. I am sure that the BlueFury team will be right on top of this issue and shipping as soon as they can when they get boards in hand to finish the fab.

2 weeks? I think you are getting confused with Chinese New Year in Jan/Feb. The holiday was 30th September - 8th October. 8 days. Everyone has been back at work for 9 days now.  

National Holidays 1 Week shut down (7+ days) at the fab I was talking with and additional festival days. Meaning fab for PCBs could take 2 to 3 weeks to get to our finishing in Jakarta. This has nothing to do with the BlueFury but another variation I was going to build. This was my own perspective and decision not these guys making the BlueFury. I couldn't place any orders for FAB before the holiday so that was another reason why I stipulated 2 weeks. http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/china/ Given that I was concerned with the Muslim holiday would also be smack dab in the middle of production and cause more delays. Not sure what the BlueFury concerns were beyond the 7 days holiday.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:53:58 AM

So we are looking at ATLEAST another 2 weeks from the 13th?

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Beastlymac (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:01:33 AM

Pcbs will be coming in start of next week and we should be able to start shipping units late next week.
Sorry for the delays we are trying to get everything done as quickly as we can but we don't want to rush anything that could cause problems with devices in the future.

Message me if you have any problems
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:37:22 AM

Hey guys, I understand the concerns, but no ASIC company and particularly a privately run cooperative has gotten as close as Big Picture has to their announced schedule, given all the variables.

We're about on par, if not a little better than KnC, and we're certainly ahead of Avalon and BFL. Of course, we're only making 1 chip USB miners.

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:18:51 AM

Pcbs will be coming in start of next week and we should be able to start shipping units late next week.
Sorry for the delays we are trying to get everything done as quickly as we can but we don't want to rush anything that could cause problems with devices in the future.

All of the preorders or just the 250-300 you quoted earlier?

I just want to make sure we have a reasonable expectation of what you are outlining in your timeline and we aren't playing a game of semantics.

Thanks

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:24:13 AM

All of the preorders or just the 250-300 you quoted earlier?

I just want to make sure we have a reasonable expectation of what you are outlining in your timeline and we aren't playing a game of semantics.

Thanks
That will be all of them.

the_remote

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:43:23 AM

I have a couple of questions:

How is the initial 300 of these coming that you have the boards for?  Any pictures of these in action?

Will the lights blink like that firmware test I saw a video of somewhere?  I like blinky lights!
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:01:04 AM

I have a couple of questions:

How is the initial 300 of these coming that you have the boards for?  Any pictures of these in action?

Will the lights blink like that firmware test I saw a video of somewhere?  I like blinky lights!
All of the units will be shipped at the same time.
Yes they will ship with the most up to date firmware.
We will also have future firmware available to download.
The flashing process only takes about 10 seconds per device.

the_remote

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:05:55 AM

Very cool and it's nice to hear that the firmware will be upgradable.  I can't wait to get my hands on them!
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 08:08:57 AM

Go BlueFury Go!

Always seems like there is some sort of holiday involved when production dates are tight!

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:39:37 PM

Holidays just another one of the many ways a already tight timeline goes to crap....hehe.  Pretty much expected 1-2nd week would be 3rd to 4th at least as long as its same month we are doing well compared to most asic pre-order situations so I'm not worried in least here :-)

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Trongersoll

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:37:09 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 05:36:26 PM by Trongersoll

Holidays are not an unknown and should be calculated into any released schedule. Shocked
tinus42

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:43:37 PM

I would love to get one of these but I'm out of BTC anyways. Maybe in a while, they look sexy and it would rule to have a few in a USB hub.  Smiley
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:32:06 AM

Holidays are not an unknown and should be calculated into any released schedule. Shocked

We all knew about the holidays. That was a known issue and it was calculated. What may not have been calculated is slower production time than was promised, logistics being longer than it was promised etc... hope there are no customs issues. Something typically a pain the arse in Indonesia but I doubt that it will be an issue for NZ.

mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 01:57:12 PM

Has anyone ordered from cryptorig.com? Is this site legit? I placed a pre-order for 2 Blue Fury's last week and have sent them an e-mail on Wednesday but still haven't heard back from them... About to call my bank to file a fraud report and get a charge back,  Undecided

Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 01:58:41 AM

Has anyone ordered from cryptorig.com? Is this site legit? I placed a pre-order for 2 Blue Fury's last week and have sent them an e-mail on Wednesday but still haven't heard back from them... About to call my bank to file a fraud report and get a charge back,  Undecided
They are currently in the process of ordering units from us. I'm not sure if the fiat has come through yet. Last I checked it has not.

Cryptorig

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 06:55:19 AM

We are legit and respond to all emails the same day they are received. All request for support need to be sent to cryptorig@gmail.com. We would be happy to cancel your order if you contact us. Please reference you username here in the email so that I know that this has been resolved.

mroth7684

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 02:13:15 PM

We are legit and respond to all emails the same day they are received. All request for support need to be sent to cryptorig@gmail.com. We would be happy to cancel your order if you contact us. Please reference you username here in the email so that I know that this has been resolved.

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I sent you an e-mail to cryptorig@gmail.com my order number is #251. Thanks.

mroth7684

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 04:12:48 PM

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I sent you an e-mail to cryptorig@gmail.com my order number is #251. Thanks.

Got in touch with the folks at cryptorig; everything is good to go,  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: