Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Fury Miners V2 2.6Gh/s  (Read 73332 times)
Beastlymac (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:36:46 AM

These are too expensive when you compare them to an ASICMINER blade. You can get those for BTC1.1 and they do 10 Gh/s, nearly 4 times as fast!

My Blue Furys are mining at 2.3ghs. I will be back at work on monday need some help troubleshooting them to get to 2.6ghs. i am not going to buy more of these from beastlymac or his distributors. seems like oaxaca is selling his cheaper anyway and they look more professional. i am going to order one of oaxacas bitfury usb and compare the two side by side.

I just ordered 2 more asicminer blades off amazon.com for 199 and im going to keep ordering those til i have a 10 stack.

ill be honest beastlymac, i think you did a good job and your distributors did a good job also, but i feel overcharged and not hashing at advertised speeds. even with your custom bfgminer and following instructions to the T.

Yes we are aware of the issues. The hashrate it gradually being pushed up but without modifying the resistor on the board and risking a unstable device for customers the max we can get is 2.4 that is the same for the red fury device.

To the people saying the price is to high. These are sold out if we make a next batch the pricing will be drastically different.

Thanks

Message me if you have any problems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk1337

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:09:07 AM

These are too expensive when you compare them to an ASICMINER blade. You can get those for BTC1.1 and they do 10 Gh/s, nearly 4 times as fast!

Four times as fast, using 83w... roughly 16.6 times more power consumption... it's not always about speed, there are several other factors that come into play... Not to mention how much heat blades put off and the cooling needed for them...

These are highly efficient for what they are...
tk1337

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:35:08 AM

My Blue Furys are mining at 2.3ghs. I will be back at work on monday need some help troubleshooting them to get to 2.6ghs. i am not going to buy more of these from beastlymac or his distributors. seems like oaxaca is selling his cheaper anyway and they look more professional. i am going to order one of oaxacas bitfury usb and compare the two side by side.

I just ordered 2 more asicminer blades off amazon.com for 199 and im going to keep ordering those til i have a 10 stack.

ill be honest beastlymac, i think you did a good job and your distributors did a good job also, but i feel overcharged and not hashing at advertised speeds. even with your custom bfgminer and following instructions to the T.

Yes we are aware of the issues. The hashrate it gradually being pushed up but without modifying the resistor on the board and risking a unstable device for customers the max we can get is 2.4 that is the same for the red fury device.

To the people saying the price is to high. These are sold out if we make a next batch the pricing will be drastically different.

Thanks

Has anyone switched out the resistor yet? Just curious... I'm gonna play with one of my furys Cheesy should have the resistors in on tuesday
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:29:21 AM

Thanks

Has anyone switched out the resistor yet? Just curious... I'm gonna play with one of my furys Cheesy should have the resistors in on tuesday
Not that I know of. I have seen someone pencil mod it but that is all.

12gaFacelift

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:49:08 PM

No reseller in Canada?

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. ~ *CANADA ONLY* Colloidal Silver Wire Rod - 12 Gauge Pure Silver .9999 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775964.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1379

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:55:29 PM

are you going to be doing more of these soon?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
qukkM

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:24:19 PM

trying to set a windows 7 I having some difficulty installing drivers

I have gotten to step 8, it states it is not signed and I press "next" (instructions say ok) then a window pops up saying windows is having a problem installing the driver and referred me to the manufacturer's website

http://www.bitcoinseedshop.com -  the first bitcoin only cannabis seed shop. Secure, pseudonymous payments.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 01:32:13 PM

It's in an encrypted folder for some reason....

instructions here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297320.msg3548838#msg3548838

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 01:40:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319419.0  <--- SUPPORT THREAD THERE.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
MonkeyThink

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:36:40 PM

+1
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:37:52 PM

+1
We are considering it. If we do we will try to have them on hand.

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:51:52 PM

that Nanofury open source project looks cheap and easy and could be profitable on both your end and the resale end

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 06:30:03 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 07:00:09 PM by ineedit

If I hold the a blue fury with the USB connector pointing up and look at the fury chip there are tags to the top, left and bottom that have solder loops joining some of the tags but no tags on the right hand side joined together. No blue fury that I have has the same set of tags joined by solder.

Can someone please confirm that the tags for the top, left and bottom are all joined together on the board and the tags make no difference?

EDIT: Wrong thread, I will post in the support thread.

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
morphKET

Activity: 134

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 03:58:03 AM

not sure if i missed it, but is bitminter now officially supported using the little BF guys?

✰ PrimeDice.com | Instant Bitcoin Gambling | Free BTC Faucet | ( 1% edge) *Thread*
If you like my stories, toss a Satoshi or two:
1CHmp1TGSyus29K76S7X6AMtVUejj7BCcj
smoothrunnings

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:29:59 AM

Does anyone know if these miners will work on a Vantec 10 port USB 2.0 hub or will have I scale them back to 6 per hub like I had to do with the 335MH/s miners?

Zillions

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:20:07 PM

not sure if i missed it, but is bitminter now officially supported using the little BF guys?

Yes he released a beta in his client thread.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:23:52 AM

So, with the faulty BlueFury miners not having been replaced, and an offer of NanoFurys as replacement (which also haven't appeared due to component shortages), some of us are now looking refunds. Even if shipped to Europe on Monday, it'll be well in to the second week of the new year before they get to us.

That means more than 2 months to get a replacement.

What are the chances of a full refund?  Slim?  None? 
Olly_K

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:55:25 AM

Chances of refund should be high imo.

Word of warning to anyone buying from BPM - just don't. Delays in shipping, delays in replacements, product fell short of advertised speeds. When questioned on this, the reply is "oh our prototype chips must have been a better grade and we got lucky".

pfff

Beastly - you still owe me one Bluefury.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:00:54 AM

Word of warning to anyone buying from BPM - just don't. Delays in shipping, delays in replacements, product fell short of advertised speeds. When questioned on this, the reply is "oh our prototype chips must have been a better grade and we got lucky".

pfff

There is no "BPM". Let us just clarify that. Beastly has not been able like the rest of us to change our avatars.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Beastlymac (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:51:26 AM

pfff

There is no "BPM". Let us just clarify that. Beastly has not been able like the rest of us to change our avatars.

This. BPM sadly does not exist anymore. With the avatar security issue i can't change my avatar. My associate has informed me that replacements will be sent out next week and you will be provided with extra compensation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: