Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Fury Miners V2 2.6Gh/s  (Read 73326 times)
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:48:23 PM

My associate has informed me that replacements will be sent out next week and you will be provided with extra compensation.

It's a little late (read a month), and I hope the compensation is enough to cover what these things would have mined if they had have worked in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zammo

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:03:13 PM

This is what happens when you mislead, lie and cheat your customers. You failed to deliver on your promises and your customers suffered a loss.

As far as I am concerned, BPM have stolen 0.8btc from me.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:07:52 PM

This is what happens when you mislead, lie and cheat your customers. You failed to deliver on your promises and your customers suffered a loss.

As far as I am concerned, BPM (insert name of people you purchased from) have stolen 0.8btc from me.

FTFY

Keep talking to them I am sure they will do whatever they can to rectify the situation.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Zammo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:15:59 PM

As far as I am concerned, BPM (insert name of people you purchased from) have stolen 0.8btc from me.

FTFY

Keep talking to them I am sure they will do whatever they can to rectify the situation.

I am not sure why you have crossed out BPM on my post, should I have put Beastly's name there instead? Because the reseller doesn't have my BTC, he got shafted far more by BPM than any of the people that bought the blues.

You say to keep talking to them but who exactly do we talk to?

The scary thing for me is, the people that really control BPM remain unknown to this community, they are faceless and nameless. In this community, Beastly has been the face and voice of BPM but he is not the man in charge. Many people that have bought Bluefury's have had such a bad experience, we have chosen to never do any kind of business with that company again. But now, the people behind BPM, can regroup, make a new company and we could end up going through the same experiences once again.
Beastlymac (OP)

Activity: 630

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:30:02 PM

I am trying my hardest to get the person who is in charge of fabrication to get replacement units shipped out ASAP. I can only go on the information that I have been told (like it has been the whole time) and that is that replacement units and extras will be shipped out next week. If you have any other questions I will try and find out the answer for you. I try and relay information as quickly as I can and it happens often that information I am given is either incorrect or it is interpreted wrong. The Blue Fury run had many issues caused by fab and what seems to also just be bad luck.

Thanks

Message me if you have any problems
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:40:24 PM

The Blue Fury run had many issues caused by fab

I'm guessing the same fab that:

1. Ran out of components
2. Is now making the NanoFury.
3. Fitted totally and utterly inadequate heat sinks to the BlueFury

I can't say my confidence is inspired.
Mudbankkeith

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:51:59 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 07:15:37 PM by Mudbankkeith

I can only quote my own experiences but:-

Bitfury are not the worst..............................

Asic erupters 69...sticks 23Gh...cost £3671 including scammers.......earnings over power costs..........November.........19/1

Chili (Mr Teal)    1.. unit 35Gh...cost £512  including duties.............earnings over power costs..........November.........23/1

BlueFury 8 here 2 Ebay  23Gh...cost £897  including duties.............earnings over power costs..........November........135/1

Now we are in December

Cointamination/Chili.......cost £600 and rising.......now no better than BFL (8 weeks late and counting)........0.0Gh

Asic count is now only 68.............RIP 1 asic   22.7Gh
Chili BANG..................................RIP 1 chili     0.0Gh
Blue's...still got 10 sticks.............................   23Gh

By deduction Fury sticks are the most reliable, cost effective, least delayed device on the market..........(for me).................but none of them will ever ROI

Edit:-  And a stack of overworked GPU's in the shed ..... 0.0Gh

BTc donations welcome:-  13c2KuzWCaWFTXF171Zn1HrKhMYARPKv97
Zammo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:59:26 PM

How cost effective is a Bluefury that you paid for 2 months ago, you still don't have in your possession and is hashing at 0MH/s?
MagicMan187

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:21:59 AM

Any way I can put an order in for 5 of these?

Are they still up for sale? and at what price (BTC)?
Bicknellski

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:16:32 PM

FTFY

I am not sure why you have crossed out BPM on my post, should I have put Beastly's name there instead? Because the reseller doesn't have my BTC, he got shafted far more by BPM than any of the people that bought the blues.

You say to keep talking to them but who exactly do we talk to?

The scary thing for me is, the people that really control BPM remain unknown to this community, they are faceless and nameless. In this community, Beastly has been the face and voice of BPM but he is not the man in charge. Many people that have bought Bluefury's have had such a bad experience, we have chosen to never do any kind of business with that company again. But now, the people behind BPM, can regroup, make a new company and we could end up going through the same experiences once again.

There is no Big Picture Mining... at all. So your reference means nothing. You might want to ask Beastly who it is that SCREWED him. It certainly wasn't BPM as it didn't exist at the time these units went into production. Just want to clarify for you. The reason I am concerned is that I was a member of that group and the name should not get dragged into issue of production for the RedFury or BlueFury considering BPM did not fabricate either as a single entity. What happened was some of the people from the former BPM did set out on their own but agreed to pay royalties to former members if they had shared in the cost of development of the original design. The people that Beastly is / was working with are the only people so far to live up that agreement.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Zammo

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:18:03 PM

Why don't you give us some names? All you have done is further conceal the identities of the people involved and try to distance yourself and BPM from any involvement. I guess people now know what to expect if they are doing business with you and things go bad, you clearly are not one to take any responsibility. If there were other parties involved, name them.

How can you say BPM didn't exist when the Bluefury miners went into production? That is complete crap. Beastly was the face for BPM and organised the sales of Bluefury miners on behalf of BPM. BPM were certainly proud to announce the Bluefury miners as their own. Now when things go bad, you say it was nothing to do with BPM?

Who's got my BTC?

I ask again, who do we talk to about getting these issues resolved?
Bicknellski

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:49:30 AM

Don't have any names to give I was never part of this project. Beastly is the contact. From what I know of him he will do whatever is required to help rectify your issues.

Got my own projects to worry about. Just so we get the story right though. No BPM exists and was dissolved before it had anything to do with the Bluefury build and I sincerely hope those in the Bluefury project responsible fix the problems and reimburse you fully.

geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:52:55 PM

i'm still waiting on 3 replacement units here. i ordered 30. so asking for 3 replaced is reasonable. i doubt this is coming. and i feel like i've been scammed.
Beastlymac (OP)

Activity: 630

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:55:50 PM

i'm still waiting on 3 replacement units here. i ordered 30. so asking for 3 replaced is reasonable. i doubt this is coming. and i feel like i've been scammed.

Replacement units where shipped out to group buy leaders. Get in contact with your group buy lead.

Message me if you have any problems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: