Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received?  (Read 6736 times)
Stradivarioos (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:47:39 PM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
I am a patient man,so i would be holding most of the tokens that i have received from the bounties i participated in,because i believe that these tokens would have much value in the future which really depends on the developer team if they are doing good to follow their roadmap surely a time will come that these tokens would be worth as much as gold.
Stradivarioos (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
I think this is really a good choice, but there is one thing but. That's just the same as my friend had a coin, which stood after ICO 1 dollar. After some time, it grew to $ 6, and now it costs $ 0.5. In this connection, the question arises. Was it not easier to sell it at a peak and to re-buy?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
traged

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

I always hold them for longer time...it went ok with Electroneum, I suppose this is the best approach!
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

Do not let your greed take all the opportunity that you can get when the prices of these tokens has skyrocket,waiting for atleast 6months after the coin has been listed would be a good way to maximize its price potentials,because most of the boutny hunters and investors are dumping these tokens as soon as these coins got listed in an exchange which is wrong because the developers need time so they can develop the project's potentials,personally i am holding these tokens until the time has come that the developers are finished developing these coins.

MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:03:30 PM

When I get a token I first noticed something about it. For example, its roadmape, website, team activity about coin and most important issues when it will come to the market and some hit exchanger will arrive. If I feel better then hold on, If do not feel good then sell it.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

Depends if it is an ICO I bought it means I have faith in which case I will long term hodl but there are times when I get a certain bounty and get rid of it. Not this time though, this time it will be too valuable I will hodl until they take it from my hands Smiley

kevin135

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

I have still not got any rewards but the best thing to do is to hold.
It will rise , a lot of people made a lot of money because the hold

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Holding is important. Don't sell the coins as soon as you get them. Keep it with you for a while. But don't keep it for a long time. Keep your eye on the market. And if you think the coin can no longer go higher then sell it.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

I am holding these bounty tokens because they will eventually have some good value in the future,i am only taking about few moths because if a project has really good intentions people will always apreciate its existence so holding these boutny tokens would be more advisable than dumping them as soon as they got listed in exchanges.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

same as you but i prefer to hold it in your wallet compared to place an order in exchange
since it's safer to hold it in your wallet
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

After receiving tokens, you can use different strategies. For example I try to follow this: 25% sell directly, the other not to sell but to keep in your wallet and constantly monitor the price.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

You shouldnt be doing that because most of these bounty hunters and investors are doing it because they want to get the money that they have worked for months,but holding it for a little longer wont hurt your pockets because these tokens will eventually have some good value after the developers have done their part to fully develop the project's potentials.

coolcountry

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

Some people prefer to dump it right away, but in my experience, if an ICO succeeds to the extent that it pays bounties to bounty participants, chances are, the coin price will eventually exceed the ICO price. Some sell half of the coins to buy btc with it. I prefer to hodl the coins for some time, especially if the roadmap is particularly promising.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

IF the token initial value is high well i do sell it instantly but if the token is less than a dollar it is a good one to hold and wait for the rise of x10 to maximize the prize i got from the bounty. Most of the people who joined bounties are not thinking to hold and max their earning but just here to gain easy money.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

What I do in my tokens that I receive is Holding only. Because their platforms start there after the campaign. So we have not seen the real value of a tokens we receive when it comes to our wallets. So we should just hold it until we see that x2 or so it has exceeded its ICO price /

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

Do not let your greed take all the opportunity that you can get when the prices of these tokens has skyrocket,waiting for atleast 6months after the coin has been listed would be a good way to maximize its price potentials,because most of the boutny hunters and investors are dumping these tokens as soon as these coins got listed in an exchange which is wrong because the developers need time so they can develop the project's potentials,personally i am holding these tokens until the time has come that the developers are finished developing these coins.
Exactly! Token prices are just initial once they are listed in the exchanges. This is when the devs are continuously working to finalize their product to be launched in the near future. Once this happens, the price would most likely sky rocket. And this is when the patient holders will gain their profit.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

I think it depend on the project, there are some projects that when you look deep into the project, the utility of use is very low and again if there is a strong competitor, I will sell early but there are some tokens that I keep because of I believe they have a great future, one example is Dent ICO, the price was below the ICO price for a very long time and now it is more than 10X the ICO price.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

I can do everything with the prizes we receive, but if you ask me personally I prefer to invest in Bitcoine so I am aiming to win more prizes with different prizes and that I am sure that everyone is doing it but I am sure those who love to spend their money and spend it outside can get a lot of work if the prize is too big.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: