Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received?  (Read 6745 times)
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

I've seen a lot of bounty hunters sell their rewards by the time it came in to their wallet, although I think this is a bad decision though (well, depends, because usually the price will be higher in some time). As for me, I'll definitely hold it a bit longer, especially since I usually don't get much from the rewards (bounty). Regardless, both selling nor holding could be profitable, luck determines it all I believe...
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Hold these coins as long as you can, you might just be selling Gold at a peanut price, the market is never predictable, that coin you sold or exchanged might just gain value and earn you better returns than what you would have sold it for
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

Best to do in that reward are sell 60% and hold 40% because the possibility to go high and go low are there but some coins have already value so it's still good to sell and buy if you like.I think base on my experience for holding many tokens here that i received they always go high but it takes time like 3 to months so even you hold it for so long it can have value.

Dakshkapoor

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

I will hold these reward tokens for the future or i will use them i buying other valuable coins. This may result in good profit as it is the main reason i am here for. Or in some case i will sell that coins when their prices will reach higher.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
royale143

Merit: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

I agree. I do the same as well, but I have read in an article that for ICO based coins, it is beteer to only keep them for a couple of months to a maximum of maybe six months. The fact about ICO birthed coins is that they are only good while the business is up amd new; however, when the attetion of people starts to falter, then the value would also start to go down. For me, I usually wait for three to four months before trading them for money.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

Usually i am not dumping these tokens because i have earned them in a hardway and there will be no chance to sell them off early because i believed in these projects that i have join that they have great potentials in our market,that is why i joined them?because if they are shitty projects there will be no chance i am going to join their bounty program.

marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

Rewards that I have been getting from bounty campaigns or airdrops mostly im holding. Because when I get it, it is still early in the project and if I believe in it, it is definetly better to hold because it will surely raise in value. So I would suggest to hold every rewards you get, because you never know what might happen if you gonna be patient. And you know, good things come to those who wait Smiley

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

The most times I use the rewards that I made with some trades to buy more coins from another project. Sometimes I pay out some fiat ( but just a little bit ) to buy some stuff or pay some bills.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

Usually i am holding the tokens that i am getting from these bounties because i do believe to these projects that i have participated because if they are shit projects morelikely i am not going to join their bounty programs,so i am giving these tokens a 6months ultimatum so i can maximize the potential gains that i can get from these bounties.

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

I don't like selling my tokens right after receiving. I prefer to hold it for a while and see the direction they are going to. Then in a month or two I either sell it or keep for very long time.

summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

I received my token rewards last week, but I prefer to hold it as the exchange price is not good at this moment, very low so holding for more time and I will wait for the high value.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

I think it depend on the project, there are some projects that when you look deep into the project, the utility of use is very low and again if there is a strong competitor, I will sell early but there are some tokens that I keep because of I believe they have a great future, one example is Dent ICO, the price was below the ICO price for a very long time and now it is more than 10X the ICO price.

That is smart thinking, it is always good to take your time on every decision. I don't have much tokens for now, but I don't want to sell my tokens immedeately if I think that token has any potential for growth.

Laodungchun

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

If ever I get rewards from the bounty the first one to do is sell it. To buy my own computer if. At the moment I will endure, and will compete if I finish the campaign that I joined.
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:06:48 PM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

I am new, but based on what I read, the best plan of action to do with rewards is to wait for it to ripen in such a way that it would gain substantial value enough to be disposed off for profit. If you would immediately trade or sell the tokens or coins you got as a reward, its value is not at its peak yet. The increase of value of the token will coincide with the the ICOs business will push through. During its introductory stage, you can expect that the value is not high just yet.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:08:04 PM

Holding it? because if you sold it too early you will only regret after it gets some attention from our community,because these tokens will have any value in the future after the developers has fully developed its potentials which will take some time ,probably months to years of waiting its value would be as much as gold.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:07:33 AM by Question123

If I recieved my tokens sometimes I will sell it and I will do hold also. It depends to the tokens if they have potential for sure I will hold it for more few years.  But always I sell my tokens to earn more profit. But for more people hold their tokens so they can more profit.  But here's the consequences if the token decrease for sure your money will decrease too so better if you hold the other half and sell the other half.  But it depends to your strategy .
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Probably keeping it if the project has some potential to grow?but if the project isnt that good enough dumping it would be the best thing to do because if these campaigns doesnt have good impression from the community morelikey it wont have much difference in the future,the tokens wont have good value even after a year of holding.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:13:28 PM

I have not received any awards yet, but I think that when I get it I'll just hold it. A big profit from the sale of awards is difficult to obtain, but if the project gives a big X, then this will radically change the situation.
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

I am holding my coins for now. I am waiting for a perfect timing.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

Sell orders of x2 or x10 would be somehow hard for a new token being listed on an exchange even on ED its most likely on rare cases for a coin to reach up that high on a short period of time. Might be possible but you would really need still to wait and we do all know that not all cases that a coin would reach into that point of price. Before they can able to reach up x2 most of them do pullback price and dump hard because of investors profit taking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: