Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received?  (Read 6745 times)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

You can not put one rule for all bounties you receive . There is projects that totally worth to hold and there is others that instant sell them is a wise thing .
Just never feel regret about a decision you made . Almost all the bounties I received lately I hodl and guess what I am already more than 60% down and I feel no sorry because I know this might change is just one day . As long as the project is good trust me Hodl gonna pay off sooner or later it is just about time .
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

Probably holding these tokens because you wont join with low quality campaigns right? so it will be better to hold the tokens until it reaches some good value in the future?because if the project is good it will find its way to the top of these shitcoins in the market,the developers need a lot of time to get follow the roadmap that they have.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Same as most, I hold my rewards. These rewards usually increase in value overtime. Once they gain some activities in the market, their value gradually increases making their prices higher. It is advisable to hold at least 3 months to see the movement and potential of the token.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

Tokens obtained as a result of participation in the signature campaign I try to keep as long as possible, at least until the project is fully implemented and the coins grow in value. True, this does not always work, because life is life and unforeseen expenses occur in it. Some coins I completely or partially transfer to ethereum and bitcoin.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

If you can afford to hold them then it's always the best option. Surely that's the whole point in getting involved in fresh crypto to see what becomes of them and support the community.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

Selling them in the right time?because if you didnt read its whitepaper and you didnt check the roadmap of each tokens you probably going to dump these tokens after these tokens got listed in some exchanges,holding would be the best thing to do so you can maximize your profits,because if you dump to early you will regret it in the future.

ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

the most intelligent thing to do is to convert them into Bitcoin as soon as you can...so that your BTC stash
keeps growing

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

It is good to analyze all possibilities, follow the market and if it is convenient to sell, sell!
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:36:55 AM

with the reward, i see the market first. if the market is good, sell it.
if the market is red, dont sell it, just hold it and wait for the price raise.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
I agree with you very much. Like me, the COINS given to me are usually held for a long time, but they are usually very high for me.

yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:04:10 AM

I will keep the rewards that I receive.

Because the project has just been crowdfunded, it will take time to enter the transaction website!

More time to recognize!

Hold for a while, look at the market situation in the transaction!
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

I will trade it to maximize the profit, I will sell it by taking profit 3 -5 times and then buy other potential coin again. Trading with good strategy will promising good return. But especially for token that has working product i hold it maximum in 1 years.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:46:17 AM

i actually hodl the rewards or tokens that i received during airdrops or bounties. In some cases that rewards/tokens is not ye listed in the exchanges. So i have to hodl.
carlowell

Activity: 168

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

I have been waiting all my life to reach my dreams. Patience is not an issue for me. I prefer hold them once I receive my tokens. I prefer to wait and earn huge profit than to immediately sell them. I always set a goal for me to determine the perfect time when to sell them. And when that time comes, I will be living a life I have never imagined before. Sometimes, patience pays you a lot than you receive during panic selling. Hold them no matter what.

fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

It all depends on your current situation, for example the token that was issued to you in that day is also the time that you were so in financial crisis, so you dedided to sell it but also there's some days where you're patiently holding on to that very token of yours hoping the value of it will rise.
annmhie0904

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

I'm going to sell half of my reward and another half to be hold. That's my strategy, since the rewards I get is because of my effort, it is essential that at least I treat my self for something. I don't need to hold all. Because I'm a normal person without money, I can't buy food for my daily lives. So half of reward will be sold Smiley
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

I hold the token that i received most of the time but i don't leave it on orderbook at exchange because i will forget about it most of the time so i just leave it in my wallet. If i don't like the token, then i will sell it and buy other token that i feel has more potential. I don't sell the coin immediately because the price is very low compared to if i hold it for a few months.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
raguelFOG

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:38:05 AM

Well it really depends on how the project will goes, usually we hodl them for several weeks. We wait for the updates from developers, if they are doing things for project improvements then its a good signal for long term hodl.
zhea

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:38:47 AM

If given a chance to have rewards i will just hold it in my wallet and wait for the perfect timing when to sell it. Because we all know that there is a virtue in waiting, it will give us more opportunities to earn and look for many ways how it will be profitable.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

I have learned from my mistakes in the past to be more patient.
I prefer to hold first and hold for long time or short time depending on when the token/coins is already worth to sell. but just for coins that I believe has good potential to grow in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: