Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received?  (Read 6745 times)
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

after getting it I keep holding it for as long as possible until the price goes high, but there are certain circumstances make me sell it if I have a sudden need. so I strongly recommend to always hold a new token in the market that we have got from a bounty or airdrop so that we get later is a big advantage

veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

after receiving the token and being in the wallet, I see the coin market, whether my coin is good or not so if the price of a good coin then immediately sell it and if there is still possibility to go up again then keep it in the wallet until the situation is better.

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

I usually hold out and check market trends and exchanges. In this kind of investment, there will always be risks and selling or holding out would most likely have their own pros and cons. If I strike gold, all the better. If not, I'd probably minimize potential loss and see how that pans out. I check out our community here for updates most often as there are a lot of helpful people here who'd gladly share their experiences and tips.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
gelay

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

For me,  if I can recieved a reward from participating in a bounty campaign. I will trade it when the price going high. So that I can earn a bigger profit from the tokens I received. But so far I don't received any kind of tokens from the bounty campaign.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:06 AM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
In my observation, we should hold our tokens if we received it as our payment in bounty or airdrops. Once the new coin will list in the first exchange, I notice that its price is lesser than the price in ICO. We will lose a lot if we will exchange it earlier because some investors also hold their coin and waiting for a chance that the price will hike. So far, i think the best strategy to gain better is to hold our coins when we received it.

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

I will hold them at the wallet and wait up for the better price. We all know that most bounty hunter sell them right away but there are more of them holding the coins and believe that the price would rise.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

i always think we hold no matter what. when we receive it it better to hold for one or two years before selling it.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

I don't know yet, because I have had the worst of luck!

I have done four bounty campaigns so far of which only one of them has paid me.
The others are all seemingly stalling forever and ever...

For the one I did get paid for, I was so excited and immediately sent it an exchange.
As I was calculating how much I should sell it for, I ran the numbers and then calculated that to how much time I put in to the bounty program.

I would have made a whopping $1.27 an hour lol!

So then I just decided that I would hold it a long time.

I put in all that time, might as well wait until it reaches a point where I feel like that time I put in was worth it.
For those that immediately sell, I can see the motivation behind that, but they were free, why not wait?
It's kind of like the kid who is promised to get two snacks if he waits an hour, but can't so he just eats up the first snack in the first 5 minutes

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:55:17 AM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
After i received my reward in the bounty where i joined, i hold it until the price is increase then i will sell it if i need some money. I just hold it because i am not contented on the price of it, but if i am contented then i sell it.
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

Whenever i get a reward that i received i always hold it up to 6 months or i would sell it in december.
Why? Because the price of the reward i would get might go up to 10x rather than selling the reward instantly.

sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:03:54 AM

I will hold it for a while until the price is really good. I think if it is too hasty to sell it is the same as wasting the opportunity to get a good price.

ramayjen

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

I just received my token when I join the airdrops, it's not that much but I see a good potential in it. So maybe I'll just hold it for a long time. We don't know it will go high and high everyday. It's worth a shot.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:13:55 AM

Of course i will hold it.And wait until the price may become 3x of its value.Holding is the best way after we recieved reward because the value may increase continuosly everyday.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokens, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What I do with the tokens that I receive that I am not in a hurry to sell it but instead I even hold until the price can rise high. I am not in a hurry to sell because I know the tokens that I get are valuable and if I sell quickly I will eventually regret it.

supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

I prefer to hold the coins because the more patience you are the more profit you received and then sell it if you're happy with the price.
It's like gambling, no one can know what will happen to the next phase.
hegewrw

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:51:59 AM

I immediately sell my coins.  I need money and I can not hold them for a long term.  But the best option I think is to hold coins for half a year.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

It depends on the price of that token if I am gonna sell it or not. If the orice is pretty good then I am gonna sell it because I noticed that when the price are great at first after months they will go on a huge downfall now because not all token are meant to be long term successful. Like for examples I have a token before i think it is shadow token and I hold it for almost half a year and then they just dont rise at all and I decided to sell them because they are a dead coin no one buys them anymore.
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

if I think it's better to save in the long run aja first because I think the coins or tokens that I get will be good in the future.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:12:49 AM

Over and above our living expenses, I tend to be more of a holder, OR I might sell a little of some coin or token for another one I have my eyes on. I want to expand into many different niches and try to find the 5 top coins or tokens in each niche that might have some up side potential, but that is very hard to do. One must do due diligence all day for this, but I do not have that much time at all.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Mohammed6692

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

usually i wait till the right time to sell received tokens. selling the tokens on exchanges after their listing is not profitable for me.
i have so many tokens and coins since 6 months but still i never sold one. the most  favourite coin is thugcoin. i am not gonna sell it till next year because it deserves to be  hodl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: