Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:49:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth rising while BTC falling ****  (Read 304 times)
dangershadow

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

I have been keeping an eye of Ethereum its price is not stable. It rises and falls suddenly. I have been unable to find a proper trend in the rise and fall of its price but no use. When i start thinking i have found a tren it changes its trend. And as regarding Crypto All the currencies are unpredictable and you dont know what is going to happened next.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

I believe that bitcoin can reach$ 2,000 this year.... if bitcoin will grow more than $ 20,000. Now the entire market is being adjusted, this is normal.

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

I think we may be at some critical point of the markets. Bitcoin tanking ad Ethereum on the rise could be the prelude to some big shift of leadership... or perhaps sone new daring colossal pump & dump scheme.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

There is no correlation between them however one thing is clear that ether is making some pretty good progress in its tech. The bitcoin on the other hand is pretty stuck at old ages and its not moving for that reason only. I always see that bitcoin is moving upward or downward because of various investments made by the people and it is not because of various developments which should be the prime reasons.

The ETH is hand of vitalik and he only knows how to move it and how to play the balls with it! Saying it in broad sense. While on the other hand bitcoin is in hands of pretty big team who dont really understand how to solve various issues for it or may they are just lazy enough to make the move faster than the current rate.  Roll Eyes

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

I'm sure it will reach much more than 1k$. Also, it's probably rising on some positive news background.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
ktulhu

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

The reasons can be very much, and sometimes at first glance they are not at all. Here you can only guess, there are many theories, but how true they are ...

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

It's the story of bitcoin and ethereum for a while now. Bitcoin fell from from 19k to 6 while ethereum fell from 1.2k till 6 and then it recovered much faster. That's because bitcoin is much more fragile and it's open to speculation. I am expectin bitcoin to reach new all time highes but ethereum is recovering better. It will be an interesting journey to watch. Hope it won't last much longer.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

This is nonsense,because now the price of air also zavsit from the CUE ball,now it all depends on the cue ball,he's the KING,how can you say it will say low,it goes down,goes up,acnot to the other to stretch with the times of year through 1,5-2, I think it is not to be so dependent on the cue ball,there are serious projects which will be very stable

SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

On the etherium platform, all ICOs are held, so that the support and growth of the etherium can easily be explained by this. Bitcoin is a speculative currency with great volatility, he will now be jumping, but soon there will be an impulse.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

ETHEREUM is now rising again at a full speed. while Bitcoin fell 1.500 USD in just less than 48 hours.
What is the reason why Bitcoin fell and why Ethreum is gaining its value again?

i do have some Ethereum and i will keep holding this till it reaches the 1.000 USD again! how about you?

While Bitcoin loses 100%, Ethereum falls just a little, or it rises. Pretty much Bitcoin loses money while Altcoins gain money. This is how it's done. Usually Altcoins lose money and Bitcoin goes up.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

ETHEREUM is now rising again at a full speed. while Bitcoin fell 1.500 USD in just less than 48 hours.

i do have some Ethereum and i will keep holding this till it reaches the 1.000 USD again! how about you?
Because most of the people started to realize that ethereum has more stable price movements than bitcoin,that is why most of the investors are putting their money to ethereum insted,bitcoin's drama has a lot of manipulations from these big players that is why these investors wants to have a safe haven which in this case ethereum.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

Because most of the people started to realize that ethereum has more stable price movements than bitcoin,that is why most of the investors are putting their money to ethereum insted,bitcoin's drama has a lot of manipulations from these big players that is why these investors wants to have a safe haven which in this case ethereum.
Ethereum was ico'd, there is as much manipulation with ethereum as there is with bitcoin.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

Because these investors are tired of the bitcoin's drama,a lot of big players such as financial institutions like cme and wallstreet are manipulating bitcoin's price so they can have billlions of dollars from the ups and downs of bitcoin,and we just need to know how the market works so we can easily adjust to any situation that the market is into.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Ethereum is not growing. Now every altcoin going down becasue there were problems in the whole crypto world. But in my opinion it is temporary so do not worry, everything should back to norm
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

ETHEREUM is a coin that I believe after bitcoin, but bitcoin remains special because it is the first and best known in the crypto world. In my opinion, Ethereal does not increase as you say, because if bitcoin dropping, then the whole crypto market will dropping. I am now waiting for market recovery because I want to buy some of my favorite coins.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

CryptoCurrency fluctuates.. that is the norm. IMO, the day to day price changes doesn't matter, since I am more of a long-term investor.
I only hold positions that I believe would have a long-term potential for "real" and sustained growth.

That said, I have long converted all my BTC to selected altcoins (named under my signature) during the dip on Feb6. Cheesy

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Nitroali
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

#41 Haga

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

bitcoin is more speculative ( futures etc.)  ETh is the base for new ICO so I think could be more stable due to the growth of new real investors.

😁
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

Why do you compare these two currencies. They have completely different technologies. This does not mean that they compete with each other.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

Probably the biggest reason to why ethereum is rising again and bitcoin is just going back and forth, is due to the fact that a lot of icos are just etehreum based coins, so with them coming back these last few days made the ethereum price rise once again, people are awake and the cryptocurrency market is no longer involved around the bitcoin, and the price of the bitcoin is high which means investing in it can be quite difficult but etehreum has a very reasonable price so no wonder people will invest int it.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Yup sometimes it happened but its not permanent as the whole value of Coin market cap depends upon the growth of BTC.Its usually seen that when BTC price rise price of other coins also rise and vise versa.ETH price is bit stable as many successful projects are being conducted which are supportive of ETH,BTC is very fluctuating due to some rumors regarding regulations,ban etc.Finally both the coins are good in long run and surely highly profitable for investors.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████